• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
location is 904 prospect ave between 161st and 162nd st bronx, ny 10459.

Come on friday like the thread says. Generally at like 5:00 pm, there will be people. We set up in the basement.

Hopefully we'll get a good bit of people this time.

The store looks small at first but the basement is huge make sure to keep a keen eye so that you see it.

merdoc

Smash Rookie
thanks man, just to be be sure its 10 dollars to get in correct? and 5 for singles.

and yeah i can bring a gc and melee if needed.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys want to go to a tournament thats close to nyc and super awesome...come to my gf's tournament. click my sig its easier to get to and easier to navigate

CLICK IT! lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think I realized the john/answer to all my problems.

I need to put my tag up.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam that ike made me want to quit life ... its like ... it hurt my ike playing ability just by watching ... and it was just like 12 secs of watching till i hit X at the top right of my screen

btw ... bum u suck ... for not stepping it up and coming to the melee tournies ... madddd hype and madddd fun at the tournies also madddd peeps lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I knew Alukard was eventually gonna watch the match and comment on the Ike. I know it hurt him and it hurt me too since I also play Ike lol.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
dam that ike made me want to quit life ... its like ... it hurt my ike playing ability just by watching ... and it was just like 12 secs of watching till i hit X at the top right of my screen

btw ... bum u suck ... for not stepping it up and coming to the melee tournies ... madddd hype and madddd fun at the tournies also madddd peeps lol
I watched for 9 seconds then as soon as I saw the random Fsmash I X'd.

I win :)

Cia

das kwl
daamn, i never saw the video but now i don't want to. you guys beasted on that guy. umm, if i don't go play melee or something this friday, i'll go to this. melee set up plz. and will there be an actually smash tournament, or TVCfest

D1

Banned via Administration
Man NJ ppl have to do mad traveling around their state to go to places...and yet we can't even go to the Bx to attend a tournament?

*sigh*

NYC is lame.

We gotta step it up.

Cia

das kwl
it's ok. VaNz lives in NY and that's enough to keep us on top :)

LOL, on a serious note, who wants to team with me?? My ZSS brings new meaning to the word gay. and my Peach just throws ****. which is manly.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo Vanz i may or may not make it, but i would be down to team =] ill know closer to the end of the week.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
ya after hours of training and pulling a s.t.d against some friends i finally decided to sec zero suit samus it was kinda hard since i only been useing samus all this time to harness the speed of zero suit cause i made samus fast in my own lil way (:) but ya im sec zero suit so ima show everyone what i got with her this friday lol

nessqk

Smash Journeyman

LOL OMG WELL actually hes rather good and smart with ike but he was really scared to approach me lol cause be fore that matcch we had like 4 earlyer ones and i odeeeee on him so he was scared as he!! lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Give the weekly a name example

Bum Presents : Friday Night Smashdown something like that im coming this wweek though

BUM163

Smash Lord
its a brawl tournament this friday. not a smashfest. tvc is can also happen, but brawl comes first since thats the main attraction. i hope this can pop off.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
hey any1 wanna play brawl tonight but at my crib if yal do let me know i wanna get some training in before friday so holla at me before 8 cause thats the time i leave work number is 646-338-3651

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think Merdoc is bringing a melee set up... Or at least I'm pretty sure

I'll be bringing a smash 64 set up.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
hey bum i hope to get in some matches with u i need to see if im good enough to use zero suit samus so hopefully i can get some games in with u ref and anti cause yal are like the main people i get to play other than snakee but i doubt hes gonna be there

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
good ****t merdoc.

Bum - can we have a $2.00 melee tournament??
omg if this happens ima be so furyus like flames will be showing from my head im might turn into the human torch cause i havent played melee since brawl came out my samus might be rusty as well my dr mario plus im not even sure if i recall how to wave dash :mad: but i guess i would participate anyway i never back down from a challenge

Cia

das kwl
don't be mad. melee's a great game. and if u forgot how to play, $2.00 is a small price to pay to learn again. on the non-lag tvs of course.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So yeah people of you can bring wiis/Melee/ T.Vs

Everyone is welcome to come.

it takes me about 3 hours of melee getting beat by good players to get my skill back.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm so hype people are actually posting in this thread other than Ref, Cba and Nessqk!

Yooooo that's beastEEEEALITY!

Anyway I might show up to this too wewt. Get at Shin Boozer for not telling me about his smashfest ... *tear*

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea melee is no problem vanz. it would be good just to see all of ya here. i went to jersey and represented the best i can for nyc. i want to nyc back at its finest.

Top Bottom