• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

merdoc

Smash Rookie
hey if enough people want to do tvc thats fine with me. alex we are going to that, but from what you saying... it seems like you trying to diss me or something. either way bx weekly this friday mainly for brawl.
**** ya got tvc..might consider some of that. lol capcom fails to dissapoint

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
i noticed how fuggin ugly that jiggs is vanz LMAO
I don't think that it is ugly to be honest.

Anyway like I said anyone willing to play smash 64 with me can... I'll be bringing it. So bring N 64 controllers.

ABomber

Smash Rookie
think there gonna be a good turnout, cuz my friend wants 2 come, but i dont want 2 bring him if there isnt a moderate amount, also we should draft crew again (this means i wanna get picked) ima bring my i pod so i can calm da nervs a lil nearly pissed on myself last time

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Ooo Draft picks. :o Sounds fun if it happens. I'll be bringing my friend over since he's pretty good in tvc.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightttt just come in tomorrow whenever ya can. i'm going to bring in an extra tv and buy component wires tomorrow.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yea....i agree it would have been better if i was mk and he won with jiggz but (that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN XD) u gotta admit though that last stock was a melee : )

And yes Homalon ur icys r beast but get a load of my boy LAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Bp12t7Bdk
kool stuff from lain But u need to let him no that that type of chain grabbing is banned so i dont do it

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I've been wanting to go to one of these weeklies for a long time... now that I have a full Friday off, I should be there tomorrow, around 3 I guess.

... So rusty, and I want (HAVE) to train for Saturday's GameTable tournament... hopefully this weekly can be my answer.

EDIT: if setups are still needed, I can bring my Wii (with Homebrew) over, with a copy of Brawl as well. I'd be traveling via subway, so a TV is kinda out of the question. lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I've been wanting to go to one of these weeklies for a long time... now that I have a full Friday off, I should be there tomorrow, around 3 I guess.

... So rusty, and I want (HAVE) to train for Saturday's GameTable tournament... hopefully this weekly can be my answer.

EDIT: if setups are still needed, I can bring my Wii (with Homebrew) over, with a copy of Brawl as well. I'd be traveling via subway, so a TV is kinda out of the question. lol
lol i kno who this is lol

Jtails

Smash Lord
so weekly and crew drafts tommorow?
what times?
and anybody got an extra ride to CT? ill pay up to 50 lol
if possible my friend Rek too thats an easy 100.
saturday, and back on sunday.

Cia

das kwl
jtails - i was talkin about melee. are we on the same page??

or if you want to Brawl MM, i'll do sonic vs anything but Ike, olimar, and GAW <_<. i hate those match ups.. lol

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh lol melee. haha maybe after i get back into that..

aight ill mm your sonic. $5

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i cant come to this i dont have enuff money to go to this and then gametable the next day lol ill just meet you guys up at gametable

BUM163

Smash Lord
bring wiis please and also if you have any tvs that you don't use...... let me know and i will pick it up. you can head to the weekly anytime today.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I was looking forward to Smash 64 friendlies, but I couldn't find any of my old N64 controllers... Guess they're buried somewhere in my basement. Sad face...

lol i kno who this is lol
Doubt it; I'm still relatively new to the smash scene.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
kool stuff from lain But u need to let him no that that type of chain grabbing is banned so i dont do it
yo even if that chain grab is banned honastly it doesnt help that if u play a freindly and someone does that 2 u people are gonna laugh at u plus thats the most f up lookin move ive ever seen some one pull in a match can u even d,i outa that is it possible cause yo i will not allow that to happen to me im droppin bombs all day (curtisy of samus aron) quit life mk

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yo even if that chain grab is banned honastly it doesnt help that if u play a freindly and someone does that 2 u people are gonna laugh at u plus thats the most f up lookin move ive ever seen some one pull in a match can u even d,i outa that is it possible cause yo i will not allow that to happen to me im droppin bombs all day (curtisy of samus aron) quit life mk

You cant DI outta it, u get Re-grabbed the second ur are thrown. Its a infinite chaingrab at it's banned. And if that as a tournament match he shudda been DQed

cba

Smash Master
sorry guys, cant come this week.
my mom just called and she want to "Chill"(LMAO) with me cauise she taking a flight soon.
im so down atm.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Wait what?! So IC chaingrabs are banned, I can understand the infinite but wtf. D1 told me it was at least limited to 3 grabs, so that means my adjustments has been wasted. This is ********, they have nothing dangerous or something that makes them actually good now (aside from desynchs).

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I agree, it should be legal. Heck, you can't be grab happy with them anyway. Just grabbing all day gets you killed against good opponents. They have crappy grab range. If this was so auto win, IC players would be winning every single tourney in NY. I just feel disappointed that my practice with them went to waste (Unless I go to tourneys in a different state, which isn't happening immediately).

Jtails

Smash Lord
well BT if that was the case everyone would just practice IC and CG, and brawl wouldnt be very fun..

Cia

das kwl
I don't mind the ICz chain grab as long as it continues to move you forward. and they're such a bad character, I've gone full matches w/o being grabbed once by them. they get ***** and that CG is the only thing that makes them mildly threatening..

GGs all. I wish we didn't waste the entire time doing brawl doubles <_< bye

Top Bottom