• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
look thats a cheezy move ok like the gayest move u can do (scratch that ninja links diddy has the gayest moves ) but man at least its not a cheez its diddy move they gave him bananas for a reason that chain grab that ic do is just gay and wrong WRONG I TELL U !!!

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
lol thats y i said check out my win ya i remember the way u odee lol samus must have revenge any way ya we gotta do that again those matches were brutal

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Wait what?! So IC chaingrabs are banned, I can understand the infinite but wtf. D1 told me it was at least limited to 3 grabs, so that means my adjustments has been wasted. This is ********, they have nothing dangerous or something that makes them actually good now (aside from desynchs).
the down throw chain is on, any other type is of, D-throw chain is strong any way

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I don't mind the ICz chain grab as long as it continues to move you forward. and they're such a bad character, I've gone full matches w/o being grabbed once by them. they get ***** and that CG is the only thing that makes them mildly threatening..

GGs all. I wish we didn't waste the entire time doing brawl doubles <_< bye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHsDoVK1r8
Not really, they are not bad. One grab can = gameover from an experienced player equal death, like this video. i doesn't even have to be the infinite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHsDoVK1r8

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Basic is probably playing that really super fast game where you press buttons with timing on his PSP.

It looks so hard, I never tried it though.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
O_____________o
i gotta play u this week i just realize i played everyone at the weeklies except u

(You think that misquitos, monkeys, and lions are bad? That is just the beginning. I've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares. Things you can't even imagine. Things you can't even see. There are things that hunt you in the night. Then something screams. Then you hear them eating, and you hope to God that you're not dessert. Afraid? You don't even know what afraid is. You would not last five minutes without me. )

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
i gotta play u this week i just realize i played everyone at the weeklies except u

(You think that misquitos, monkeys, and lions are bad? That is just the beginning. I've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares. Things you can't even imagine. Things you can't even see. There are things that hunt you in the night. Then something screams. Then you hear them eating, and you hope to God that you're not dessert. Afraid? You don't even know what afraid is. You would not last five minutes without me. )

o.O

10:dizzy:

BUM163

Smash Lord
anti you put this on craiglist? how? anyway weekly this friday. hopefully people come. i will adversite hard and hopefully get people to come. ic infinite is enable from now on. also i might put two stages back on.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
anti you put this on craiglist? how? anyway weekly this friday. hopefully people come. i will adversite hard and hopefully get people to come. ic infinite is enable from now on. also i might put two stages back on.

WHATTTTT:mad:

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
O_____________o
(I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.)

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
(I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.)

<_>

10:urg:

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I don't think I've ever heard of people advertising smash tourneys on Craigs list before. Thats actually a really good idea. A friend of mine lives in a metro area, I'll have to let him know about that.

On the the other hand, Bum, have you EVER lost one of these weeklies or what? -_-

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum usually splits with top 2, I don't know if he ever did lose, I don't think so...

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
You just made me a happy hedgehog ^_^. Now to find a way to get here and go back home in one piece -_-' (I've been finding ways to get here for a minute now).

BUM163

Smash Lord
i will put this up on craiglist later tonight and how i do the aib thing so i can do it myself?

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Everyones getin teamed up hopefully homalon will team up with me if not ima have to find a partner

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think you have to go to tournament then click the arrow next to it then pick new tournament....

Fill out the information and stuff about the tourney...

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Everyones getin teamed up hopefully homalon will team up with me if not ima have to find a partner

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I think you have to go to tournament then click the arrow next to it then pick ne
tournament....

Fill out the information and stuff about the tourney...
There's a torny in jersey this sat m2k snakee and inui suppose to be there I hope u guys show up again so we can all rep the bronx that would be great to see u all there again

ANTi_

Smash Hero
There's a torny in jersey this sat m2k snakee and inui suppose to be there I hope u guys show up again so we can all rep the bronx that would be great to see u all there again
if you going how you getting there i need to get there

i will put this up on craiglist later tonight and how i do the aib thing so i can do it myself?
I already put it there brah

BUM163

Smash Lord
word, wes is heading out there. it should be real good that tournament. i might be headin out there, but i have a huge party to attend this friday. lets see, but i want people to come this friday

Top Bottom