• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
UH, this, is exactly why i dont like posting something in the internet, ppl will get all Emo over dumb **** and take it the wrong way: they will portray it in a VERY different way you intended for it to be portrayed.

i never said "Its a bad game" and i dont try and "get ppl to switch ideas" cause all i wanted was melee with the brawl characters.
but in life, you dont always get what you want.
all im saying is that i was dissapointed, i love brawl, i got tired of melee then it Fuc*ing broke when i was gonna "get my skills back".
and im sure youve never seen me post something like Melee > Brawl or vice versa, in my world, they do co-exist, so STFU if you're saying that im saying or preferring one over the other.

EDIT: HAB can i buy one?, i know its exclusive and all but im an exception ;)
LMAO!!!

You do know the big paragraph was meant for Alukard right...? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I be coming to this. I've been advertising this like a mother on AiB; hopefully the turnout is good. Unfortunately people seem to really dislike the tournament starting relatively late in the day (they'd get back home late at night).... not only that, but they're scared of the Bronx... ugh.

If setups are needed again, I'll bring my Wii over. I need good replays.

Jtails

Smash Lord
i am most likely comin and bringin my wii to this =]
thanks again bum for hosting

D1

Banned via Administration
GL to everyone coming to this. Hopefully I'll be able to attend one of these in the near future. Bum's to fun to hang w/ ^_^. My gad I miss Leo :_;.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm bringing one like I have been for a few of them now... Bum is working on getting component cables, he has 1 set so far.

My dad still hasn't come across any other lag free T.Vs except for the one I take....

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing one like I have been for a few of them now... Bum is working on getting component cables, he has 1 set so far.

My dad still hasn't come across any other lag free T.Vs except for the one I take....
ima try (i said TRy) to bring my tv its really nice and suppose to be lag free so ima see how that works out )

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
They don't have any kind of factory-inked distribution numbers so...

Yeah, I'll lie to you and tell you that it is.
Fine with me. Thanks I meant at least the 10th one you sell. Just as long as I think it's somewhere between the first and third I'm fine with it.

Top Bottom