• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Pictochat:pS1:Battlefield.

Pictochat gives Peach a major advantage I think, because a lot of characters can't maneuver the changes very well.

PS1 for almost the same reason, and because I love the fire form of the stage, Walls are good. :D

Battlefield really lets Peach boast her range. In my opinion. I can play safe or aggro on battlefield and be good either way.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I've been using some unconventional stages for friendly matches lately. I realized I love the fact that Port Town Aero Dive is a counterpick - people with no experience in that stage get killed by the cars at very low % (which is always great for Peach), and the main platform not having ledges means it's easier to land an Usmash while they're trying to get back to the stage.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Neutral? Battlefield. It actually says a lot about my peach because when I used to be primarily camp (80% glide toss camping and Fairing..... I'm still AT LEAST 50% Fair ;o) I preferred smashville (still love the stage, ledge jump onto platform with a buffered turnip pluck is too gud), but as I've learned to read and combo more efficiently I've realized the platforms help my Fair zoning as well as combo game.

Counterpicks? DEFINITELY brinstar, ****ing love that stage. It's just so much fun to play on if you don't feel like playing super gay.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol raz. Her spotdodge is normal, at least it's not nearly as bad as her airdodge. Peach shouldn't be needing to spotdodge as often thanks to her great spacing and amazing OoS game, but you'll have characters like olimar who can land the grab much easier so it really becomes a guessing game.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Spot dodge (I've always called it side step :p ) is pretty useful. It leaves you open sometimes, but it isn't horrible. I love standing there spot dodging Falco's lasers while he SH double lasers until he realizes what I'm doing, then stands on the floor shooting constant lasers, giving me a chance to kick the crap out of him xD

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Spot dodge (I've always called it side step :p ) is pretty useful. It leaves you open sometimes, but it isn't horrible. I love standing there spot dodging Falco's lasers while he SH double lasers until he realizes what I'm doing, then stands on the floor shooting constant lasers, giving me a chance to kick the crap out of him xD
I totally forgot this is not Facebook for a moment and had a mini-heart atack thinking they removed the "like" button. D:
Haha.
I was trying to like this.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I do it sometimes, except against Snake and his spot dodging punishing skills.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Of course I had toys! I used to (still have it just its probably in storage) this little blue bear that i got when i was born and i loved that thing to pieces.

to be honest i have a soft spot for soft stuffed animals :o. Like I wont buy them compulsively but sometimes i just cant help but pick one up and be like "mmm fuzzy"

yes i know im weird

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hmmmmm

When I was like 7, I had a blanket that I loooooved. I didn't love it because it was sentimental. I loved it because the sides of the blanket were made of a material that was really silky and smooth, and whenever I help my hand in one place for like 5 seconds, it would become warm. Eventually, because of this, it became a sentimental thing.

Also, also when I was 7, I had 5 awesome stuffed animals: Two tigers, a snake, a dolphin, and a dragon

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah, i had a plastic tyrannosaurus rex toy that i made a sweater for out of a piece of felt and slept with every night. sometimes i would wake up with small scratches on my face/arms from that thing, since it was plastic. i also tried to feed it, which i knew didnt work, but i did anyway. i loved that thing. its name was "Tyran" which is a pretty creative name. as you guys can see, i've really built on that creativity when it comes to making up names, such as my glorious smashboards name, the epitome of originality :/

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I still have a toy t-rex in my room. And I had that thing ever since I lived in Kansas

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
oh not rly. i guess just my n64. my mom more or less thought stuffed animals were too gay and i didn't rly like other toys. idk, we were kinda poor so i never rly got much. the only reason i even got an n64 was coz i bugged the holy **** outta my mom to give me a little brother coz i was lonely and bored.

hell, i didn't know how it worked but i'm sure she got tired of me asking for one in public.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I had a near fatal asthma attack when i was 6 or 7 and had to be rushed to the ER

Now mental conditions, even though they are not sicknesses, i have a nice cocktail of those ****ers

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I had Rebola.

Basically, Ebola, but the second time around.

Perfectly healthy beyond that though. Food poising maybe once or twice.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I was in the severe asthma club when I was younger. My mom told me that I had to go to the hospital quite often, IIRC. Aside from that, the worst I ever got was getting bronchitis.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I had a Corneal Ulcer on my left eye when I was very young indeed which the doctor failed to notice...or rather, refused to bother to check it properly. I was only about 2 and its difficult to examine a childs eye - no one likes anyone poking about in their eye. The doctor effectivly rage quitted and told us that everything was fine

I would have been blind in my left eye for the rest of my life within 2 weeks of seeing that doctor had my paranoid mother not been unhappy with what he said and gone to another doctors to get me seen to. They sorted it out pretty much straight away and asked for the doctors name cause what he'd done was extremely serious

My eyes are absolutely fine and healthy now, although I am a bit short sighted but that runs in the family so its all cool
The only downside is that when they removed the ulcer, some blood vessels were left inevitably on my eye - scarring tissue I think. You can't see it which is good but if I want to get Laser Eye surgery, they will have to laser the blood vessels off and THEN laser my left eye :ohwell:

I guess I should be thankful for having paranoid parents :laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
I had really bad pneumonia when I was in 3rd grade. My doctor said that pneumonia is most likely what is going to kill me when I get older. That was just great to hear.

I also get migraines that are so bad that I can't even open my eyes or move my head :(

Top Bottom