• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
barium, 3 = kkk, polar bond.

moooooooooooving on! ;O
Wow, Raz. Way to ruin all my fun. Thanks for completely destroying any hopes I had of making people laugh at the stupidity of the jokes. Thanks, just thanks D:<

jk ily <3

And I'd probably be Kirby. Being able to eat anything anywhere and whenever without gaining any weight would be pretty awesome

Nicole

Smash Champion
why would anyone choose to be luigi out of all the characters? what is special about him? i guess he is cool in "there will be brawl." but that's not canon anyways...

i'd want to be samus, she has a sweet power suit and she's hot underneath! plus i'd get her spaceship.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
why would anyone choose to be luigi out of all the characters? what is special about him? i guess he is cool in "there will be brawl." but that's not canon anyways...

i'd want to be samus, she has a sweet power suit and she's hot underneath! plus i'd get her spaceship.
Power suit is too clothed and doesn't have the ZSS crawl. Why deprive the smash community of the fan service it thinks it deserves?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I vote Nicole to be ZSS. :p

And lmfao Illmatic.

Yes, because it's apparent to us all that you would be Luigi, and anyone asking otherwise would be a complete ******. :)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
the USG Ishimura or maybe the sarlac pit...

one with mutant zombie alien things running around, and one that takes 1000 years to digest you DX

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Anywhere homophobic
I don't think you can mentally and physically survive in a place like that with all the attention you need from people.

If you could make up and actually have a brand new Holiday what would it be and what day? Something cool and actually doable people XD.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Well even though its kinda a day to recognize her by only some, I would make March 24th a global holiday to celebrate this woman

Her name is Ada Lovelace, and she is regarded as the first Computer Programmer. Shes pretty awesome, and my favorite woman in history.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
september 19th (my birthday) is national talk like a pirate day, i would like to change this to national commit an act of piracy day. i would be the greatest pirate ever, i would patrol the shores of lake ariana in my grand vessal the manity killer, a boat that is 100% manity propelled.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I don't think you can mentally and physically survive in a place like that with all the attention you need from people.
You think I can survive in a place thats homophobic? Are you like stupid because im pretty sure I can live anywhere thats nonjudgemental and homophobia is a pet peeve. And I earn attention, I don't be beggin for it~*~*

I'd mark June 6 as a day to remember Satan

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm open to **** but i don't think there's much music that i've liked since 2006. there's still artists i've always liked that have put out good **** like. lovin Atmosphere ;D

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
i don't pay attention to dates of music i like/dislike. i can hear stuff that's new for me and like/dislike that is from the 80's or that came out just now...

Top Bottom