• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh another thing that may not be considered being sick but caused health problems for me is that iirc, i was born premature

Xyless

Smash Master
Owwwww. I'm terrified of having kidney stones someday. D:
How much does it hurt?
I had to go to the ER the pain was so bad. I had no idea what the pain was, and actually thought I was extremely constipated (the pain was in an area that would hint at that). It got to the point where I was sprawled out on my mom's bathroom floor, texting my mom that I was in pain and had to go to the hospital.

Luckily, it was almost passed by then, so I didn't have to go through the pain for months like, say, Shatner did when he had one. It was still undoubtedly the most pain I've ever been in and hopefully ever will be in.

It's the male equivalent of being pregnant. Imagine a small, hard rock pushing through your urinary tract (the tract's width being very slightly larger than the "hole" the kidney stone comes out).

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...well the only thing hmm =/ i had rlly pink cheeks when i was little and they said it was rosatia? or however it's spelled xD and there was once I had like a really near killing me fever and threw up anything and everything like i drank water and next thing I know I'm puking water /gross but yeah i had to go to the hospital cuz my fever was like 103 :( They said if it got higher i could die :O

Nicole

Smash Champion
i have scoliosis, and i had to wear a backbrace from age 10 - 16 for most all hours of the day (it could be taken off for special occasions but typically i wore it all day except for showering). i am done growing now so i'm fine, but it was fortunate that the doctor caught it or i would have a pretty crooked spine and i'd be all hunched over. D:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Wow reading all of these make me think I must've been very lucky growing up, or decently healthy. When I think about it I don't think I've ever had any sickness that required hospital attention or needed to be diagnosed to be treated.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I had an asthma attack once when I was little. It didn't seem THAT bad at the time, but I was sent to the hospital either way.

I think I also had alcohol poisoning once. That wasn't fun.....

I've been fortunate though. Nothing worse than what I mentioned above.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd probs be that little asian girl on the left. Don't know what element she is though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Where is White Peach for the interview thread?
Who is White Peach?

Top Bottom