• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Pharaoh. DsY Kyon's Occasional Random Question Thread

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Usually not. Microwaved food tastes too wet for me. I just stick with good old fashioned oven reheating.

Popcorn is really the only exception to this

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Microwave is fine to me, not that picky about it. It depends on my mood, if I'm feeling a microwave meal or an oven/stove cooked meal.

Microwave food is almost always way more convenient to cook and clean up than oven/stove cooked food.

Microsaveable food is messed up. You either put it in for too little time, and it comes out soaking wet. Or, you put it in for too long and it comes out fried liked charcoal.

I can put burnt toast in the microsave and it comes out wet. Heck, put anything in there and it comes out wet. Except for poptarts. Those things resist getting wet like crazy when in the microsave. I burn them before they come back to me wet as a sponge.

I guess I never answered the question. I dislike microsaved food. I only use it when I must.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Did you know that if you have a banana in your hand and a diddy glide tosses your shield the other banana to grab you have enough time to down throw the banana you have. Giving you a free slip and if your quick enough a free hit?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If you're really fancy, you can SH double-instant-throw both bananas back at him.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Is this..only peach? or can other characters do it =/ i.e. universal :D
Well, I like you. Imo you can stay. :) I see you here a lot on the Peach boards anyway.

Did you know that if you have a banana in your hand and a diddy glide tosses your shield the other banana to grab you have enough time to down throw the banana you have. Giving you a free slip and if your quick enough a free hit?
Umm, yes? :D

Was that a question? :p

<3Kyon

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Is this..only peach? or can other characters do it =/ i.e. universal :D
Well, I like you. Imo you can stay. :) I see you here a lot on the Peach boards anyway.
Pretty sure Loli was talking about this:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

<3Kyon
Thanks but you misunderstood my question ^_^

Pretty sure Loli was talking about this:
Yeah this was actually what I was talking about and I'm still wondering about it... cuz that'd be useful ^_^

I eat Metaknights for breakfast
This kind of had me :D i cant decide if i liked this one or the chipotle one better :( Too good

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Thanks but you misunderstood my question ^_^

Yeah this was actually what I was talking about and I'm still wondering about it... cuz that'd be useful ^_^

This kind of had me :D i cant decide if i liked this one or the chipotle one better :( Too good
No one loves me. :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I felt there weren't enough participation in this so I don't wanna say a winner.

What stage do you feel gives "you" a good advantage while playing Peach and why?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I felt there weren't enough participation in this so I don't wanna say a winner.

What stage do you feel gives "you" a good advantage while playing Peach and why?
Not really that I have an advantage, but I just prefer choosing Smashville and FD. Halberd and Lylat Cruise deppending on my character.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I used to think Battlefield but now I'm honestly just comfortable on any stage.

Smashville is nice.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Rainbow Cruise and Brinstar. I just love these two stages to death. The mobility of Brinstar and the baiting/camping potential of RC are perfect for my playstyle. My favorite neutrals are YI/PS1

Top Bottom