• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Moozle

Smash Champion
I said this in a thread in the Poké Center, so I'll copypasta the reason :p I want to live in the Pokémon world or the world of One Piece.

Yeah, but in the real Pokémon world, that doesn't matter. I want to live in a place where you can make a name for yourself, have fun, and explore. A place where you're not shot down at the beginning of every adventure, and most of all, a world where there is still a ton to be discovered. The world of Pokémon ****ing rules.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Not sure... Can we say video games too? (Not Brawl)

But if I could live in an anime world, I would most likely be the Pokemon World (Which I always kept dreaming of) or the Naruto world.

Just a life of adventure. Or a life of danger, risk taking, over the top battles quicker than any untrained ninja eye could catch.

imo Bleach is too over done.. And people don't die. XD!

OMG OR AVATAR.

I R IS TEH WATER BENDER

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Adventures and having powers are overrated. It's all about them anime girls, they're just drawn so perfectly.

Just look at the bodies of Peach, Zelda, and Samus. *drool*

/lusting anime chick bodies

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Adventures and having powers are overrated. It's all about them anime girls, they're just drawn so perfectly.

Lust from FMA? That's tops.

Haruhi also.

If it were video games, I'd prob have to go with Tekken.

It's sort of an adventure. Not really though. It's just about being the best fighter.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

you could always try school days xD the guy has sex with like every girl in school lmfao BUT at the end he dies :D /spoilers xD no one ever mentioned they were going to watch this tho i wouldnt rlly recommend it either xD and you know you could always just wanna be in hen...yeh U KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS i dunno if im actually allowed to say the word lol i never read any of the rules ^_^ and i still havent figured out what id wanna be in im gonna guess angel beats but id wanna be kanade xD

Nicole

Smash Champion
is this aboutwhat anime world we'd live in?

either pokemon,so i couldtrain pokemon, or fma, so i could do alchemy.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
anything it can be a video game , anime, tv show , movie stuff like that if i couldnt be a specific person in angel beats like kanade then yeah i'd go with wanting to be in FMA for nicoles reason cuz alchemy seems cool or to be in uhhhh....(forgot name ****) the one with Maka xD

Oh wait its called soul eater xD and because it'd be awesome

There are so many things it would be cool to be apart of, but there is also the down side of many of them too. I would hate to have some gluttonous mass trying to eat me (fma thing). Or perhaps a pikachu turning against me and thunderbolting me from the heavens.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You know how many times Team Rocket has been zapped? They just shrug off Pikachu's electricity now. Man up Xey.

Also I wouldn't mind being in No More Heroes. It'd be kicka** being able to use a beam katana, make $100,000 by slaying bad guys, and having a yoga master French chick to f*** after you become number 1.

And I'll say it for you Loli, hentai. All hentais are about ****, no exception. While the girls are stupidly into being *****, **** isn't really my cup of tea.

Lust is such a babe. Too bad she's an evil b****. I've never watched Haruhi, but she looks mighty fine though.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hmmmmm.... I'd say either Pokemon because training pokemon would be pretty fun, Prince of Tennis because physically impossible shots become possible and tennis is fun, or Avatar the last Airbender (I'd be a waterbender :) )

Also, I noticed that for me, spell check says that Pokemon with a capital P is a word, while pokemon with a lowercase P is lowercase is not a word :O

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmmmmm.... I'd say either Pokemon because training pokemon would be pretty fun, Prince of Tennis because physically impossible shots become possible and tennis is fun, or Avatar the last Airbender (I'd be a waterbender :) )

Also, I noticed that for me, spell check says that Pokemon with a capital P is a word, while pokemon with a lowercase P is lowercase is not a word :O
man, llod killed it

gotta pick that avatar and be an airbender myself. flying ftw

Nicole

Smash Champion
scrambled with milk, salt, and pepper mixed in!

or egg in the holes :p those are too good.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Scrambled. I love scrambled eggs with alittle bacon~ so good

Oh and Bacon and Cheese Omlettes are to die for!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
scrambled is good and i eat it most of the time but i like 'em overeasy if the eggs are thick. i'm not a good cook though so i just make scrambled.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
scrambled with milk, salt, and pepper mixed in!

or egg in the holes :p those are too good.
Milk???

Freak.

But omg, Eggie in the Baskets are the most delicious things ever omg.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
does benedict count? cause i had those for the first time a few weeks ago and they were amazing

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
it is mk lol.

he's on the ground more coz his tilts are better and air mobility is crap and marth is in the air more coz his tilts are worse + air mobility is way better so naturally MK is easier to hit w/ it. And marth's mobility in the air and his thin body lets him get outta the dair way easier too, it's dumb =(

i swear i go whole matches vs marth w/o trying dair @_@

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, dair is pretty bad against both characters, but MK over Marth.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Yeah, MK. Marth likes to space with fair and other horizontal-ranged moves, which means there aren't a lot of chances to get above him... He always stays far to the left/right enough for his fair to hit.

Top Bottom