• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I really liked my Grand Am though, and while my current Saturn is kinda dinky, the mileage is sex.
Lawl Meno.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I want a moped, a luxury one to me would be a blue-grey Vespa.

Mopeds get such excellent MPG, they're cheap (unless you get a Vespa :lick:), and they're awesome.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
the car question 1. hiroi is ur favorite color brown cuz u also wanted a brown vest lol and i wanted -thinks- a cute car i dont care what kind tbh :D as long as its cute

My first word....i go ask :) ................................uhhhh....my mom said it was poon (supposed to be spoon but i grew up in jamaica soo it ended up being poon lol)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have no clue what my first word was, I might ask my mom later. But I know for a fact that I didn't start talking as early as my brother and sister.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I feel better playing Singles. It gives me a chance to shine out as an individual instead of being regarded as a team. Although I love doubles, especially when I team with my brother, Singles gives me the chance to take over the entire stage without worrying about hurting my partner, and camp as much as I want :p

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
For me, that deppends on the character I'm using. Overall, I prefer singles. I usually have a lot of energy in my playing style and tend to try to push back, or take up more room on the stage.

For some screwed up reason, I like using Donkey Kong in teams, even though he's my worst possible character in 2v2. I always end up killing my opponent along with my team mate...

I do, somewhat like using Peach in 2v2 but, I don't use as many projectiles in risk that I might stun my partner for a free smash from the opponent. :|

hiROI

Smash Lord
Singles so much more. It allows me to do what I want when I want~*

But I'm starting to enjoy doubles more since me and Dtorr are clicking more and more and we're going to be a top ZSS/Peach team soon >:O

Which do you feel better playing. Singles or Doubles and why?
Singles. Less stuff to concentrate on. I have a tinkerbell mind. I only have enough space in my head for one emotion at a time. Surviving (DI, avoidng getting hit), attack (approaching), or defence (shielding like no other).

A lot of you seem to have issues with ether keeping up with the game or afraid of finding yourself being a failure to someone. Tisk tisk
My reaction times are pretty slow for what a fighting game calls for. I would love to play doubles more if I actually had a lagless match for a change. So for that reason, I naturally do better with singles. Way more practice in it.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I prefer singles. I'm very self-oriented and I like the fact that my successes and failures are decidedly upon myself.

Teams is so much fun though. Though I'm pretty independent, I love the teamwork aspect and the chaotic nature of the matches.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
A lot of you seem to have issues with ether keeping up with the game or afraid of finding yourself being a failure to someone. Tisk tisk I feel 10 times more free.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
doubles is alot more fun, but i look forward to singles more, since thats where the real skill recognition from the community comes from

and thats the reason any of us play right? to be recognized on some sort of scale, be it locally or regionally or nationally, as a good player with your characters and to have people know/recognize you

Nicole

Smash Champion
i like dubz more. singles makes it too hard to kill. with doubles, your partner kills for you, and peach can really really shine as a damage racker.

however, i do like singles alot still, as gdx said, that's how you get recognition. no one cares if you win doubles, although you do make okay money being good at teams!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Which do you feel better playing. Singles or Doubles and why?
I used to love singles a lot more than doubles, but now, I have no real preference. Playing against Kyon in doubles friendlies made me enjoy it more, even though I got wrecked the majority of the time initially. But I saw it as a challenge to get better, and then I just fell in love with doubles.

Singles so much more. It allows me to do what I want when I want~*

But I'm starting to enjoy doubles more since me and Dtorr are clicking more and more and we're going to be a top ZSS/Peach team soon >:O
Yeah man!!!

doubles is alot more fun, but i look forward to singles more, since thats where the real skill recognition from the community comes from

and thats the reason any of us play right? to be recognized on some sort of scale, be it locally or regionally or nationally, as a good player with your characters and to have people know/recognize you
GDX speaks the truth, as always.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Well I DO look like that so thanks for making me feel bad :(

Honestly if I saw someone like that I would just gasp and stare really blatantly. I suck at hiding my shock lol.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would proceed to point and laugh.

nah probably not, realistically i probably would either not care or look away

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
uhhhh....the eyes look big and cute but i mean he'd probably look freakishly weird sooo i'd just not mention it...or i'd ask how come his eyes were so big =/ but thats just cuz id be curious it actually doesnt look super bad xD cuz i likes eyes :3

Top Bottom