• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm going to give you a piece of love with a spash of ***** juice.

¯\(o_o)/¯

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman

I'm going to give you a piece of ___paper____ with a splash of ___Why do I have to give you a piece of paper every single day of class____?

I'm going to give you a piece of ___my mind____ with a splash of ___my crown____.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm going to give you a piece of _my mind_ with a splash of _attitude_.

I'm going to give you a piece of _my turnip_ with a splash of _hot tea_.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm going to give you a piece of _toast_ with a splash of _peach jelly_.

That was a boring answer.. And most likely I would have eaten it before it got to the person.

I'm going to give you a piece of _my Peach_ with a splash of _my Donkey Kong_.

:)

OHH And back to the juice thing. My favorite soda is actually Big Peach.
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I'm going to give you a piece of cake with a splash of INYOFACE!
I tried lol
I'm going to give you a piece of my crown with a splash of alternating floating downward kicks while sipping tea.

I feel strange saying that

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Peach has always been my favorite character in all the mario games.

When she was in melee, just the idea of playing as a damsel in distress was amazing. I've been playing her since then.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I was a Ness main in 64 and Melee, so I wanted to play Ness in Brawl. But as the late 07/early 08 Ness mains remember, there was a rumor that Lucas was going to replace Ness. I was so relieved when that one picture leaked Ness, Jigglypuff, and Lucario.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
first character i ever played in Melee was Bowser.

kinda surprising? I'm actually a kinda closet bowser fan. >.>

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pit was actually my 1st love when I heard Brawl was going to be released. After I played him, I didn't like him >_< So I stuck w/ my new Melee main-Zelda because she was supposedly "better" than her Melee version @ the time. I stuck w/ her for about a year & a half, and seconded Wolf during that stage. Then I dropped Wolf, seconded Ness, then seconded Peach. I used to main Peach back in the day when I was younger, and before I knew about the competitive scene. Once I found out all her Melee ATs, I stopped using her because they were "too hard" and it made me not like her because she was "too good," haha.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Well, before Brawl was Melee, and I carried over my main from SSB, Pikachu (and JPuff, but she was locked so you can't pick her as your main) and he felt so awkward. Eventually switched to Peach because of floating (and DSmash amazing ***** CYCLONE), and never looked back :)

Metatitan

Smash Master
I actually chose to main Peach before it came out because before I went competitive, I liked spamming down smash in melee :D

Then I became a brawl yoshi main after taking it competitively, then more jigglypuff, then more yoshi and Peach, then just Peach, and now Peach and Pikachu.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I was 10 or something when I played Melee at a friend's place. I was looking for a character and then I found it funny that Peach was playable, so I picked her. I liked to use girls anyway, it was a strange habit. I spammed side B and realised how much **** she was. I liked Zelda and Ness too and used them sometimes.

In Brawl I have stuck with them. 1. Peach 2. Zelda 3. Ness.

I have only played S64 on an emulator. I rarely played it, but I used Ness and Jiggly.

:053:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i didn't even touch smash til the middle of august '08. i main zelda for the first 3 weeks coz i thought the lightning kicks in DarkMusician vids were really cool. i didn't like her as a character though coz she's ugly so i tried to use chars like link and DK or kirby but then I found Peach in early sept.

Basically was toying around w/ her in training mode and was like oooooh **** son, ***** flies!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
before brawl came out I wanted to main suited samus still cuz she was my main in melee. although if pichu made this game... my goodness.

Zelda isn't ugly.

Top Bottom