• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
What I'd like to be in? Hm... If I can be in an RPG with other people I know, that'd be the one I'd choose. Otherwise a fantasy anime, since I'd get to be a mage~! ^_^

Eggs? Depends on my mood. I like them in all forms, but I have them most commonly sunnyside up.

MK or Marth for dairing? MK. Marth seems to be able to SDI things a lot easier. MK, being the ball that he is, can't seem to worm his way out AS easily(though it can and probably will happen).

Moozle

Smash Champion
I looooove making scrambled eggs with cheese and ham. My grandpa makes his own bread that is freaking amazing with it, and I have a secret pesto recipe that I make a lot that I love. Pesto + Bread + Epicly awesome eggs (gotta cook em low and slow!) = amazing morning. Breakfast is my favorite meal I think.

Food Network fanatic

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
My favorite Pokemon is Teddiursa, but I have a whole team set up.

Still, if I were a GYM leader I'd most likely be a water pokemon trainer.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hmmmm.... Favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquil, followed by Typhlosion and Blissey

I'd be a Coordinator... Being creative like that would be pretty fun
Yeah, I always thought that would be pretty rad. But then again, I've always been attracted too the battle scene.

EDIT: And if you look at my Pokemon.. I think most of them would be good for a Coordinator competition.. :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
This is such a hard question...

Some of my favorites are Ninetales, cubone, hariyama, scizor, vileplume, mew, suicune, and so many more. I'll just say that Gen III is my favorite :p

I don't know what kind of trainer I would be, but my favorite trainer sprite is the thief one. I'd love to raise a bunch of Grass pokémon, since they're my favorites.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dunsparce and Bulbasaur.

Dunsparce is the Peach of Pokemon!

I'd be a normal type gym leader.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Pichu!!!!!! it'd be named red.

Jiggs is my second favorite... I'd name my jiggs Mister and Misses Jigglesworth. I'd obviously have 1 male and 1 female.

I'd be the trainer that trained mad hard (hard yet gental) for my baby pokemon to be viable in high level tournaments. I'd be the guy that if I trained real pokemon I'd win tournements, but my pride would be the thing holding me back.

After thinking about this for 10 long years, I have finally made a decision. Dragonair. It's my all time favorite pokemon. I do not care to be a pkmn trainer.

Dajayman, that is creepy as heck. That image was giving me the 'no hotlinking' bit. After clicking on it (with much reluctence knowing gelbooru x.x), and refreshing here, that hotlink thing went away and now I see it on the smashboards. That's messed up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i like ghost pokemon the best, my favorite pokemon being gengar, a la my avatar. i like poison types too, i think they get a bad rap.

i'd be a gym leader (if possible). i dont know if i'd want more than 2 or 3 of the same type. i'd have a gengar, a dusknoir, a weezing, a weavile, an alakazam, and a...something that hasn't been invented yet! a ghost/water type would be mad cool.

no one would get my badge very easily!! i'd be the last gym leader before you can fight the elite 4.

(i'd keep a pidgey that knew fly in my pokebox so i could fly places too! flying around would be the ****)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Peach question. It happens to me often but are there times that you wish you sidesmash in one direction instead of the way that should actually work and it fails? If anyone understands what im saying.... usually this happens at the ledge.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Yeah Kyon, that happens to me a lot. But (unless I'm thinking of something else) sometimes I get lucky and the fsmash hits behind me, killing my opponent anyways o_O

Moozle

Smash Champion
I don't know if this is the same thing, but sometimes when I land from a float and jab, I get turned around so I jab the wrong way. It's really annoying and can make a big difference when it happens and I'm not expecting it.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I hate accidentally reverse jabbing. It leaves you grealy open. With Fsmash they can at least still get a golf club in their face.

Favorite Pokemom and if you were a trainer what kind would you be?
Missed this question. ;_; Lemme answer pleaaase.

My favorites are Meowth and Persia.

Meowth because he's a cat (I love cats) and because I like him when I watched pokemon (I liked Team Rocket ;3).

Persia because he's a also a cat and I'm Persian myself!

I have more reasons but these two are the most important ;p.

As for the kind of trainer... ehh, the best? @_@

:052: :053:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Peach's fsmash is so good though, it's like a half-circle arc that hits people above her as well. It catches me offguard all all the time. It's so d*** fast too. Anyone who think's Peach has a bad fsmash is out of their mind.

You shouldn't be fsmashing that close to your opponent anyways, if you always space it perfectly as if you'll hit with the tip of a golf club swing it's near unpunishable, even if you wiff it completely and swing in the wrong direction. You're doing it wrong!!!

Crystal Chronicles for the gamecube. The storyline was bad. I mean, there really wasn't any storyline. But, the gameplay felt sort of cool. A person randomly wanders the land in search of myrrh to prevent there village from dying. It got sort of boring about the 20th year, but it was fun.

I honestly have not played that many final fantasies to the finish. FF3/4 were probably the next best of the main series. When did the moogles show up first?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Moogles showed up in Final Fantasy III, the one with the Onion Knights. I think, I haven't played all the way through the first two. They don't pop in VI though which is wierd, those Hummingway things pop up instead...

I love the Final Fantasy series...well, up until VI anyway, I've only played the 2D ones plus Crystal Chronicles (which was fun but a huge pain to set up with other people) and Tactics A2 (which is also good but seriously slow at some parts)

VI is my childhood favourite. Loved that game, the characters back stories were all really good. IV was really good as well, shame that IV: The After Years was a bit meh/rehashy - it was almost as though they tried to make another VI but it didn't turn out too good lol. III is pretty good as well, although the writing hasn't aged well at all lmao. V's job system is really really good too

I really, really want to get Dissidia: Final Fantasy but I don't have a PSP and I can't think of any other games I'd get for it so I'm not sure if its worth it. Plus, I'd want to play it online and I'm worried that my connection with others (in the US) would suck...like it does with Brawl lol. it looks like a great game though and the balance of characters looks pretty decent minus for Onion Knight, Shantotto and Cecil especially - they all seem to suck pretty hard. Terra is really good, as is Kefka so its all good :D

WEH HUH HUH HUH HUH

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I've played FF 5,6,9, 10, and 12. But I only finished 9 and 10, the others I just only started on at friends' houses.

But my favorite so far has been 9/10, can't really decided atm.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I've only played a few but I'm going to say XII. Didnt know you played Final Fantasy too lol.

Btw I main Terra and Gabranth in Dissidia <3
I r is wanting too play Dissidia.. I was hoping Yuffie would have come out, but.. Meh.

EDIT:
Xeylode.. Beast avatar. Dizzy is ftw.

Top Bottom