• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ehh.. It HAD to be about dogs..

My dog is severely sick. Her back legs are paralyzed due to Tick Fever. On top of that, she also contracted Lime Disease from all the ticks. There is just a really, really bad tick epidemic in the city. I'd have her inside, but she's an outdoor dog and the vet said that it would definitely make her sicker.

I'm pretty much stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If anything, my favorite dog is my Lab Mix...
Im sorry to hear that. :( I don't know how id feel if I lost my dog. Im sure id cry.

What's that one skittle or M&M color you refuse to eat or don't like?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Thank you Meno, Meta and Air for the sentiments. I'll need it so that I can overcome my oh so terrible plight. But alas it will be hard for me to walk away from all of this without some mental scarring of one kind or another.

But Peachguard. That sucks, Seeing a pet that you are very close to in pain no matter how small is always hard to cope with, and it only gets worse when the injury/sickness snowballs downwards... Hopefully everything works out soon enough

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
My favorite breed by far are huskies. I kinda want a wolf/husky mix. And sad to hear that PeachGUARD :(
Noo don't worry about it.

That's really sad Pk. The Vet couldn't do anything else to help it? It's not permanent damage is it I hope.
One day when I'm a Vet I'll heal all your dogs and cats. :mad:
Lol This.

That's Peachguard... not Peachkid.

Just saying :p

:052:
And This.

Im sorry to hear that. :( I don't know how id feel if I lost my dog. Im sure id cry.

What's that one skittle or M&M color you refuse to eat or don't like?
It was the saddest thing that happened last week. I was putting clothes in the washer and I saw her there. I kept calling her, "Rainy!! Baby, how you feeling?" She just whimpered and looked away. She was shivering and it wasn't even cold. I went up to her and I started stroking her face. All of a sudden I felt this great deal of depression and sadness overtake me. I started crying, and when I did she started to lick my hand. She wanted me to stop.

Dogs feel what you do. They care enough to try and comfort you.

omg poor Peachkid :(
Lmfao. Thanks Meno.

Thank you Meno, Meta and Air for the sentiments. I'll need it so that I can overcome my oh so terrible plight. But alas it will be hard for me to walk away from all of this without some mental scarring of one kind or another.

But Peachguard. That sucks, Seeing a pet that you are very close to in pain no matter how small is always hard to cope with, and it only gets worse when the injury/sickness snowballs downwards... Hopefully everything works out soon enough
Lmao. No it's fine. You all pretty much made my day. Thanks~

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
does it just have to be one thing? cause i'm pretty sure if i took my time to remeber that show there would be more than one thing that would fit into that....

Nicole

Smash Champion
put the airplane fuel in his car because he though it would make his car fly, causing an entire plane to crash cause it had no fuel.

OR

beat up that kid (i think his name was kyle) that was bullying chris because kyle called peter a "poopnose." then he hid in a tree.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I was bored & reading back a few pages...

Battlefield.

Coz like having We Were Witchy Witchy White Women on that stage makes my Peach go hard.
The best. <3

& I don't really have a response to the current question... I don't watch family guy =\

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
When Peter was inside his car and was freaking out because his keys were outside on the ground. He thought he locked himself in the car and tried to use a hook to get the keys when he could've just opened the door and got them lmao

My hobbies consist of whatever I feel like doing at the moment. The major hobby has been video gaming, but it also includes a lot of random stuff. Playing Neopets, crtical thinking, reading books, lurking social fourms/chats, reading manga, watching anime, walking around in circles, stalking people, bending the rules whenever I can, spending two hours late at night trying to make a spreadsheet, making goals for things I never will finish, trying to draw better, figuring out how something works, contemplating what is the best thing to do if some druken person comes to attack me late at night, fantasies, sleeping, eating, watching people do stuff, and probably more stuff that I cannot think of.

I got a question for future use for you kyon. Which roman/greek god would you like to be represented as?
^My reading in roman and greek literature has provided this interest.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Photography and Graphic Design.

I haven't had a camera since high school though - and right now I'm having to study fundamental art before taking actual graphic design classes.

I miss having a camera. I miss photography. :(

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm trying my hand at creative writing again coz i'm an english major. i haven't tried to write any narratives but i have some poems. i do wanna write narratives though. i'm also decent at drawing. i just took a class last term. hardest class i've ever taken, art is such a pain but it's so fun but it's uuuuuuuuuuugh. tedious, frustrating, annoying, mentally draining, etc. it's fun though.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh man, I have quite a few hobbies that I like to engage in outside of smash. And since I have nothing better to do really, I'll list some

Playing RPGS I.E: Demon's Souls, League of Legends (even though its more of an arena rpg type deal) and White Knight Chronicles

I love horror movies, I watch these a lot and I REALLY like Zombie movies. But overall I love just about all the genres of horror aside from gorefest pointless slashers. They just dont really interest me >.>

Swordplay is also one of my hobbies, even though I haven't fought in like forever DX. I was trained in Milanese fencing and I kinda branched off to other swordfighting styles. I REALLY WANT TO LEARN FLORENTINE FENCING (Rapier in one hand, Dagger in off hand)

One of my personal favorites; nerding out. I seriously don't know what I would do if I was unable to engage in a good nerd out with two of my closer friends XD Topics of said nerd outs span from star wars, Dr. Who, Video games in general, and world domination

Oh and I have a somewhat natural knack for Physics

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Acting and singing
Yea that's right - a guy who does acting/singing and mains Peach and ISN'T gay lololol. Suck it *****
Wait hang on don't, that's kind of gay

It's a side hobby I really enjoy - I (without wanting to sound too big headed) receive lots of praise and compliments on my acting and singing ability which is nice. I'm more used to musical singing but I've recently been getting into singing other genres like famous songs or stuff you hear on the radio, Pop songs (I'm trying to branch into Rock and maybe have a look into Alternative and maaaaybe Metal lol)...all kinds of stuff really. Not recent chart (excluding a few)/disco stuff though, that stuff is ******** and almost impossible to sing properly due to it being so whiny/high pitched

My music knowledge is awful though so I don't know many songs :x I need to get my arse in gear and learn loads lol

bigkoose

Smash Cadet
I like watching people's matches of games i like to play when im not playing them lol.
Watching some of Kyon's matches was what got me interested in peach.
Also watching high level C.Viper play in SF4 is pretty ossim.

I used to be addicted to LoL but rage quit when Xin came out.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
^ really? Honestly what you just said is one of the reasons why I play Peach and this game. Makes me feel really good.

What part of USA do you enjoy watching vids from the most?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Florida fasho.

not so much esam or riddle's stuff even though that's pretty funny to watch but like MVD, HrNut, Seibrik, GDX, Galeon. omg galeon is sick haha.

I saw this ridiculous Dtorr vs HrNut set too. Most of the games were on FD iirc.

but yeah i think MVD is fkn hilarious to watch also. he lands some amazing stuff.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Iunno. I really don't have a favorite. When it comes to certain players though(like Kyon, or Will for instance) I can watch all day.

And no, I'm not kissing ***. I love Kyon's style.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
brawl i guess my own region since i actually know the players and that helps me keep intrest when it comes to brawl matches.
blazblue is pretty much japan or socal.
Guilty Gear is pretty much all japan.
soul caliber 4 has so far just been one big tourney in Massachusetts (it was around a 70 person round robin tourney).

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
brawl i guess my own region since i actually know the players and that helps me keep intrest when it comes to brawl matches.
blazblue is pretty much japan or socal.
Guilty Gear is pretty much all japan.
soul caliber 4 has so far just been one big tourney in Massachusetts (it was around a 70 person round robin tourney).
I <3 Guilty Gear.

Top Bottom