• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Swordykirby

Smash Rookie
Florida!, it has a lot of good people such as ESAM & Nickriddle my fav players :) and since I have met them =P also I feel I learn a lot more from watching them and their play style. <3

Two-Ell

Smash Master
New places and new people. I hardly ever travel so getting a chance to see a new place is always exciting. I want to travel a lot in the future and keep life exciting like that. I wanna eat the food, walk the bridges and streets, see the cities, all that jazz. Plus taking tons and tons of pictures so I can look back and remember the good/bad lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I love being exposed to new places. When I travel for smash, it's different. I just want to play as many other people as possible. I want to learn MUs, get help on my characters and really show people what I can do.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Also include what you put in it as extra!
Being as this was the first thing I read when I first looked at this thread today, you can only guess what I thought the question was at first.

Now then I enjoy a simple sub of white bread, ham and american/cheddar cheese, and Italian dressing. Sometimes olives ;o

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Sub?! Wut iz sub?!! I have yet to encounter this on my long long list of foods that I eat

kyon: that purple text is so hard to read. Trick is trying to make me strain my eyes like nobodies business

lolololololololol at meta

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Mine used to always be Tuna on wheat with swiss, mustard, mayo, jalapenos, letuce and pickles.

Now I've made a new samich.

Ham, shreaded cheese, letuce, jalapenos, olives, red vinigrete, extra vinigrete, a lil bit of pickles and banana peppers on Itialian Herbs and cheese.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Do you think people underestimate or underuse the benifits of rolling?
Well, since pros don't like when people dodge roll a lot, people get aggravated by it. I think it's underused for that particular reason. They don't roll because they don't wanna be seen as noobs.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Rolling conciously, knowing its safe in that particular situation, is great. Rolling out of habit is disastrous however.

Peachguard is right though. Rolling is seen as something that is always bad, but that's not true.

:052:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Rolling is generally viewed as not great but that's typically if you're using it out of habit. If you use it wisely like Yaaay said then it should be fine xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
People really just misunderstand rolling, shield, powershield, spotdodge, airdodge.

These are the moves/dodging mechanics that every character has that if timed right or used correctly beat every attack in the game. That being said some characters have better/faster dodging mechanics than others and Peach's are alright I guess. But generally it's alright to roll away in situations like Snake just tossing tilts on your shield. It's not like he can chase you coz he's stuck in the tilt. MK might be a different story but they still have to read it. It just depends.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Never ****ing roll against Marth, holy ****.
It's safe to roll against Marth sometimes, just never roll in the direction of his aerial momentum or if he's just standing still waiting to call you on the roll/a spotdodge. Otherwise it's not too bad.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
All of my upper body. My legs are already really strong and stuff but its my upper body that needs work

Metatitan

Smash Master
Arms and pecs. My legs are doing fine since I've been doing a lot of cardio and I'm sure any remaining belly fat will be stripped away in time. I proooobably should diet but food is too good.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
My heart and lungs, since i like my outer body the way it is and would only work out to get better stamina and keep the weight i'm at right now.
Seconding this, except because it will help make the running I'm doing easier. -_-

I like the way I look, so all I do is cardio anyway, and maybe some toning/core excercises. *****es love yoga :)))

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Stomach. I've got hidden fat stored away there... :urg:

Oh and probably my thighs and ***. Not that I care so much about them. They're kinda just there. XD
I remember reading this post and then lurking the ZSS boards yesturday.

How's the "boob to gut ratio." Are you doing alright? Is it attractive? Would I be pleased? Or would I rot away in disgust like Rasputin? ;O

that post made me die XD

Top Bottom