• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I teared up, like, twice during that movie.
Same here. It was
the bit where Andy leaves all his toys behind with that little girl, that got me a bit cause I was off to Uni soon at the time
but the bit that really got me crying was
obviously, the incinerator scene...oh man

It was such a good movie, really suited all audiences and managed to cram in both comedy and drama and suspense really well. The only thing that could have made it better for me would have been if
Bo Peep had popped up at some point, I was really disappointed that she was gone

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Its a book where there are a lot of things in the background and you have to find a certain item or this man named Waldo wearing some read like shirt. I hated it when they had more than one person wearing a red shirt. :mad:

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Which book did you like better? I Spy or Where's Waldo?
Waldo is too good!
especially where he is everywhere and they give you a list on what he have It was one of the books but I forgot witch one. Ugh, it was stupid ******** if you ask me.

I coun't find the original page but this is a good example

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Waldo is too good!
especially where he is everywhere and they give you a list on what he have It was one of the books but I forgot witch one. Ugh, it was stupid ******** if you ask me.

I coun't find the original page but this is a good example

I can't find Carmen Sandiego.

:/

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I hate putting up Christmas decorations. It's pretty annoying.
Sure it is, but...

After you're done doing it, you turn them on and look up at them..

Then you notice how much of the Christmas spirit was in you..

Isn't it Magical?

*Some Cheesy Disney Music*

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
If you could have any type or colored scarf if you wear them what would it be? If there is a pic of it online find it!

Also what's your favorite video game character...... for a fighting game.

I am bias against scarfs since they itch so bad. Does this have to be some kind of typical fighting character? I would have to say Lyn for not actually in a fighting game, but would play them if they were.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm using Kanade because I'm going to cosplay as her and am still working on making her outfit. It's to remind me :) you'll see more later on once i work on them xD

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
My avatar is an important and amazing scene where Sora hugs Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 1.
Kingdom Hearts has a major part in my childhood: I used to play this a lot when I was 9 or 10 years old. I loved it and I still do. Sometimes my cousin would come by and we'd play it together, or I'd show my father what I could do or accomplish in the game.

However, my PS2 broke. Surely enough I was sad but it wasn't the end of the world, so I moved on with my life and KH turned into a memory.

However, not so long ago, I heard the piece Hikari (one of KH's main themes) again. Now I nearly never cry, but that time I could feel my eyes getting a bit wet. I remembered the awesome time I had with this game and of course, my amazing childhood. It triggered my perfecly clear memories. Soooo I got kinda interested in the game again, rewatched the sad ending 1000 times (those moments were very sentimental as well), looked up some soundtracks, got in love with the game again, bought and finished KH 358/2 days (loved it!!) and I'm now playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (heh) on the GBA emulator.

Now I have to somehow get a PS2 or PS3 60GB or SOMETHING on which I can play KH 1 and 2, and afterwards I have to fix my PSP for KH: Birth by Sleep and the rest of the franchise and then one of my goals in life have been completed.

Quite strange how something like a game can have such an impact (I don't consider myself a gamer at all). I don't mind it at all though ;3.

I am going to learn how to use roy and Marth. Thankfully, they are not all that different.

Yah, my story sucks :/
Edit your post please :p

:052:

Top Bottom