• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Nicole

Smash Champion
Cause Greed is tha shhhhiiiiittttttt

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the few animes I enjoy and Greed is the most interesting character (imo of course). Someday I might use Scar as my avatar, cause he's an interesting badass too.

I forgot all about this thread, so I will answer the previous question as well, "what is your fav fighting game char?"
Mine is Mileena from Mortal Kombat, which of course is a terrible fighting game, but I used to use her when I played it as a child cause purple was my favorite color. Only later did I learn that she was actually a monster underneath her mask and a total betch. I think that's awesome! I wish she would be in a more well-thought out and balanced game so I could play it and use her!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
cause I love Donkey Kong Country 2!

The way they freak out at bosses is hilarious.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Cause Greed is tha shhhhiiiiittttttt

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the few animes I enjoy and Greed is the most interesting character (imo of course). Someday I might use Scar as my avatar, cause he's an interesting badass too.
:o

Full Metal Alchemist is like one of 2 animes that I watch/have watched. It's so amazing and every character is unique and fantastic imo.

Soooo +rep for yoouuuu~
People who love fma are automatically awesome in my books

My fav characters are Maes Hughes <3, and Lust. She turns out to be an extremely dynamic character in the end. It's too bad they both die! ugh.... :glare:

God I could go on and on about that show lol

Anyways, as for my avatar, I just think he's too sexy.
EDIT: He looks good in a santa hat as well, imo.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Mine is Mileena from Mortal Kombat, which of course is a terrible fighting game, but I used to use her when I played it as a child cause purple was my favorite color. Only later did I learn that she was actually a monster underneath her mask and a total betch. I think that's awesome! I wish she would be in a more well-thought out and balanced game so I could play it and use her!

The old MK (1,2,3) games were awesooooooooome. It went incredibly downhill afterwards though :l. I hope the new game will be any good.

:052:

Nicole

Smash Champion
:o

Full Metal Alchemist is like one of 2 animes that I watch/have watched. It's so amazing and every character is unique and fantastic imo.

Soooo +rep for yoouuuu~
People who love fma are automatically awesome in my books

My fav characters are Maes Hughes <3, and Lust. She turns out to be an extremely dynamic character in the end. It's too bad they both die! ugh.... :glare:

God I could go on and on about that show lol

Anyways, as for my avatar, I just think he's too sexy.
EDIT: He looks good in a santa hat as well, imo.
*high five!*
Yeah lust is really cool as well, Hughes is hellarious, it is sad that he died, however I think it's good that the show isn't afraid to kill off chars, unlike some other animes I could mention where the good guys just never die and it's just boring, cause you know they're going to be alive always and always win their battles.
(I could go on about fma forever too, haha).

@yaaay
I'm hoping the new MK will be good as well! I havent gotten my hopes up though, I expect it to be garbage, but they could surprise me (and that would be so great)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
The greatest animes I have ever watched are:

FMA (Duh...)
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
FLCL (My love forever)
Code Gease
Naruto( In my honest opinion, it doesn't drag on. They aren't 12 for 15 years of broadcasting, and they kill off really important characters. It makes for true suspense.)
Tenshi Muyo
OMG Shin- Chan

and last but definitely not least...

PANTY & STOCKING

Xyless

Smash Master
Panty & Stocking is my guilty pleasure. I love it, but hate that I love it.

Also, I'm not seeing Shin-Chan on that list, PG. You better fix that.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

I dunno what your deal is, but I see it thar.

And I love that I love Panty & Stocking. They are the makers of FLCL and I LOVE that it's soo damn straight up vulgar and filled with awesomeness.

I'm a Panty Fan. She's such a *****, I love it. *Drool*

Xyless

Smash Master
Oh, I love loving it, but I don't like talking about the show with friends because it's just so...out there. I like Stocking's color scheme a ton, and the music is amazing. Once the soundtrack comes out next week, I'm gonna be making BRSTMs for, like, every song.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Oh, I love loving it, but I don't like talking about the show with friends because it's just so...out there. I like Stocking's color scheme a ton, and the music is amazing. Once the soundtrack comes out next week, I'm gonna be making BRSTMs for, like, every song.
Buy me the album and mail it to me.

Nao.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*high five!*
Yeah lust is really cool as well, Hughes is hellarious, it is sad that he died, however I think it's good that the show isn't afraid to kill off chars, unlike some other animes I could mention where the good guys just never die and it's just boring, cause you know they're going to be alive always and always win their battles.
(I could go on about fma forever too, haha).
There really hasn't been another show, book, video game etc that has managed to make me laugh and make me cry as much as fma did.

Such an emotional series omg haha
Fyi, didn't enjoy brotherhood :(

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@yaaay
I'm hoping the new MK will be good as well! I havent gotten my hopes up though, I expect it to be garbage, but they could surprise me (and that would be so great)
Agreed, exactly the same for me. I'd love to play a good MK game again instead of this Armageddon ****. Sonya/Kitana ftw :D

I LOVE SHINCHAN WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:053:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Gonna do a few past questions now because I can and I'm also procrastinating

Vlad is such a bad *** and Hemomancers are baller (My Avi)

I don't really watch a whole lot of anime in all actuality but I like

Umineko and Higurashi
Fate/Stay Night
Panty and Stocking is p. coo
and .hack//sign

Nicole

Smash Champion
last boss from sonic 2. you can't get hit ONCE. plus he has hitboxes everywhere, even when you think you're safe. PLUS you have to get through his stupid fake sonic without getting hit once before you even get to face him.

DUMB!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
wiz-pig

that frickin' walrus from diddy kong racing

his second time round

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
MATADOR, good god matador......
a boss that comes out of nowhere :( , is pretty damn strong :c , and has an amazing buff skill (instantly maxes out his agility) :scared: . The only way to stand a chance against him is to make a party that's renders most of his attacks useless, and even then he can still be hard :urg: . Died at least 4 times on my first play-through of SMT: nocturne because of him, one of the hardest bosses in a very hard game...

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Flandre at the end of EsoD extra as Marisa B.

I don't like that shot typeeeeeeeee + no visible hitbox

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
As a kid, it was Baby Face from Dynamite Headdy. I just...couldn't win. Ive finished the game now though so HA :awesome: Sonic 2's last boss was pretty nasty aswell, although it wasn't a patch on all of the bosses on Sonic 2 for GameGear/Master System. They were just horrible, especially the first one. Stupid slope and pincer creature...

Dullahan from Golden Sun 2 took ages aswell, I kept getting unlucky with the Djinn drain move

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
When I was like 9, I played Super Mario RPG (favorite game) on an emulator....
The hardest boss was Exor, because I had no idea what to do against him. He kept on like reviving himself, and it was pretty annoying lol
(I did play the game again last year, and beat Exor in like 10 seconds :p )

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
It was alright.

My mom left to go gamble during the New Year count down. :/

Sucks... But w/e. I had a limitless amount of snacks. :3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
My new years was boring.

but pre-new years stuff was amazing.

I'm planning to get my drivers license and working permit this year :3

Nicole

Smash Champion
new years was mad fun, i took a vacation to new england and had a great time! peachkid knows : D

Top Bottom