• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Moozle

Smash Champion
My new years was a lot of fun :D Just hung out with my friends so nothing special, but a lot of fun. I was in a hottub at midnight ^^

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I was hanging out with a friend at his place for New Year's. Had a lot of fun, stayed up late, played games, and watched Scott Pilgrim with him. It was wonderful for me. ^_^

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i had some reeboks but i got rid of them coz they're old. i have a couple pairs of vans now though. i got some snowboots at my aunt's place in canada and ima prob get another pair of vans soon coz i have a coupon for 20 dollars off.

Nicole

Smash Champion
chucks, vans, and pumas

and flip flops

for a girl, i dont own very many shoes. i just dont really care about them

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i mean-really, how often do you look at pair of a man's shoes?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
some Nikes are great, while others I've had get destroyed in like a week.

these ones are amazing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Converse~

Boots~

Flats in general~

oh and yeah.

this is an easy question because I'm androgynous.

and transition through genders on a weekly basis :>

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I had a pair of Tigers for about two years, but their condition became too poor to use, so I've been using Walmart canvas shoes for a couple of weeks until I can afford real shoes. I also have a variety of dress shoes for various occassions.

I would date myself. Unless the shoes I would be put into were of someone I wouldn't want to date. In that case, I would not date myself, for my own safety.

:131:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yoshies are weird, but all in their own unique way. Bwett (name search bait) is the definition of a tourist, Burntsocks is jewish weird, and Poltergust (name search bait) doesn't shower

Falcos are black

Pits are pedos

Foxes and wolves are rivals

Lucarios are furries

That's all I can think of right now. Praxis' old blog on AIB summed them up pretty well

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
DK mains are VERY humble and kind.

All of them. I have not spoken to a single arrogant or rude one. All of them are extremely encouraging and caring of the other players that main their character and anyone fond of DK.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
snake players = have a girlfriend
sounds like someone who's hopes were dashed by an already taken snake main :laugh:

Diddy players are trolls, and falco players are black. Sonic mains like anime moreso than others, and wario players are as huge as trolls as diddy players, except they troll more inperson compared to diddy's forum version.

Top Bottom