• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prototype tournament results 7/10/10

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
1: Anti ($108.00) (Split) - why hello there.
2: ADHD ($108.00) (Split) - you're awful. just quit.
3: Nairo ($24.00) - little ****ing kid. :D
4: Orion - You didn't place in the money but you're still a great player. keep it up mah dooo.
5: Atomsk - I shouldn't have went Ice climbers while i was rusty with them xD
5: Snakeee - Nice to see you doing well like you should be.
7: Vinnie - ahhhhh >.< you could have beaten nairo D: stop getting so greedy for that u-smash. you did exactly what orion was telling you not to do -___-
7: Jtails - Nice seeing you.
9: Lie [Keitaro] - ahhhhh >.< i ****ing hate falco vs TL. you know that MU well so i guess im go just go get jash and go ICs till i **** at it xD
9: John12346 - looollll genius idea with the time multiplier xD
9: NinjaLink - That in-game trash talk mah doo. lol it was nice playing tho the advice you gave me against falco didn't really help out considering i got jabbed or grabbed when i got in your face and i couldnt try to camp above you either xP
9: Shadow - hello :D
13: Remix - you suck.
13: Rookie - popo was lulzy during our match xD GGs.
13: Penta - ewww ny.
13: Doom - hello.
17: Rhyme - GGs.
17: Shippo - i wish you would have beaten keitaro cuz then you would have had to play me and i wouldnt have had to play my most hated mu xD
17: Delta Cod - its ironic how you say you place higher than me and that you lost to a player i beat at the same tournament... lol.
17: Inferno - Mario sucks drop him.
17: Silent Beast - and you are...?
17: Big M - I PLACED HIGHER THAN MAH BOY LUL. do better next time bro, you could have beaten nairo >.<
17: Helpr - ew... lucas.
17: RJ - good job running the tourney.
99: RizMF: That kobe bryant son. lol really fun event. you should try to have these more without all the top players and such XD

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good **** anti, adhd, nairo, AND ORION SO CLOSE MY MAN.

PLAY GAYER SON

lol this **** ended up being small, im glad me and bloodcross didnt go ._.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Anti ($108.00) - god of atlantic north. good job and nice seein ya
2: ADHD ($108.00) - uGay
3: Nairo ($24.00) - ur still sleeping
4: Orion - nice seeing ya. ur so good now.
5: Atomsk - nice seeing you. nice talks. doubles was fun. red robins ftw
5: Snakeee - glad to see youre taking ur throne back.d LESBO
7: Vinnie - BUCKET
7: Jtails -good stuff and nice seein ya
9: Lie [Keitaro] - WE DIDNT DISCUSS THE THEME
9: John12346 - lee martin
9: NinjaLink - nice seein you.
9: Shadow - so tall!
13: Rookie - i love you
13: Penta - lovely bones
13: Doom - thank for ride. i just realzied me and nairo never payed u. we got u next time. edit: nevermind nairo said he paid you rofl
17: Rhyme - ur alive!
17: Shippo - hi
17: Delta Cod - GOD
17: Inferno - ima ride that convertible one day. ncie seein ya
17: Big M - madden
17: Helpr - hi
17: RJ - nice tourney. seeding could be better but a first always has some little issues. fun tho.

pierce - <3
zucco - <33
inui - waaah metaknight waah
izumi - sorry about toony. hope u fix him =( nice seeing you.

everyone else i forgot i love you all

toph - <33333
noel - LOVE LOVE LOVE <333333333333333333333

ADHD

Smash Hero
I guess I will start practicing again,but it just seems pointless to me since I'll be gone for two weeks soon enough and I won't be able to play at all within those two weeks.

Zucco

Smash Master
O Keitaro entered as Lie? No wonder he did bad.

Quick shoutout to Snakeee for ****** again. keep it up and CHANGE YOUR AIB NAME ***.

Another Shoutout to ShippoSaltWater for almost doing something awesome.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Yeah, I froze up game 3 :/

However this has shown me I've been improving lots lately and that I should take thing slow and not rush. I'm going to train super hard and be able to place :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I guess I will start practicing again,but it just seems pointless to me since I'll be gone for two weeks soon enough and I won't be able to play at all within those two weeks.
It is quite obvious by the videos that you haven't been, friend. You should get back into it, you'll be much better than before.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol @ how mad people are surprised i beat ADHD. isn't the first time you MoFukkas.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Good job frank, good to see your playing as good as you should be.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Tant- It's no problem. I'll make a full recovery soon :D. People sleep on Jtails for no reason, though. He's becoming a top player in this region.

Anti- I don't think anyone is surprised that you beat him (unless i missed some posts saying that?), everyone knows you can. Seems like everyone is just surprised at how badly you beat him, yah know?

Atomsk- Thanks for the talk. We got this ^.^

Angry Black Floridian- Haha, you right dawg. I'll stick with mk and make sure i take your money ;).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol @ how mad people are surprised i beat ADHD. isn't the first time you MoFukkas.
I was surprised at how badly you beat him actually.

@ ADHD: Yeah you don't look technically accurate anymore dude. Maybe against people you're solidly better than you'll be fine but against people like M2K, Ally, Anti etc you're gonna need to be in tip top shape.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lmao i lost so much MM money yesterday,my ganon sucks;[

ggs to inui helpr and john numbers

was fun talking on the way to the venue vinnie xD,gj in teams
also ggs to jtails bigm and snakee,overall close games

gj in that dair spike on delfino snakee <,<,lol@us both smiling

edit: and good shet shippo lol

ksizzle:lovely bones

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Anti ($108.00) (Split) good stuff as usual :) ill split with you one of these days.
2: ADHD ($108.00) (Split) I'm glad i got you to game 3, although you may or may not have been sandbagging :p you stand I stand. fun set
3: Nairo ($24.00) good stuff getting third. we didn't get our rematch :/
4: Orion lol your **** playstyle! smart though chewie!
5: Atomsk didn't see you much but good stuff getting fifth funny commentary
5: Snakeee great set and fun friendlies. i realize maybe i shouldn't go mk cause you play with shadow all the time ;) good to see you back in play
7: Vinnie hi vinnie lol
7: Jtails proud of my playing, could have been better. but keep improving and at this rate..
9: Lie [Keitaro] good seeing you
9: John12346 fun money matches. with my ness ;P
9: NinjaLink kinda glad we didnt have to play at such a small tourny. get a new control, fun waiting for train :)
9: Shadow great set shadow, and thanks for giving me credit. i think you're a great player and you have a great attitude about sportsmanship as well :)
13: Remix lol sorry i didnt feel like playing
13: Rookie SPOONZ! haha
13: Penta good games penta, had me nervous on brinstar
13: Doom ggs wierd stuff happened game 3 of our ditto lol
17: Rhyme heya
17: Shippo lol fun guy
17: Delta Cod no mid tier vs yoshi? haha next time
17: Inferno hi
17: Silent Beast hi
17: Big M good seeing you, thanks for everything
17: Helpr this just wasnt your day, though next time hopefully you'll be more focused and do better, and i know you can :)
17: RJ good matches, close ditto and nice lucario :)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
overall i was unsatisfied with my placings, i wanted to beat adhd in winners, and i felt like i couldve but he always managed to come back after i got a lead.

either way this tourny overall was a good experience for me, my goal was achieved in not playing gay or timing out anyone in singles. last tournament half my matches went to the clock -.-

Why doesn't NJ/NY pay out to the top 5? I'm sure that more people would enter, and everyone on the "did not enter" list would enter because more people would have an opportunity at the pot.
this

@Shadow: Sorry dude, your results thread wasn't informative. It doesn't say you went snake X_X, I assumed you went all MK and lost the ditto to Orion.

@NJ/NY: There is absolutely 0 reason not to pay out the top 5. I did it with $5 singles entry at a 25 man local. All $10 entrys should be top 5 regardless of how many people enter. If you had done it using alpha's payouts, here is what it would have looked like:

1st- 115.20
2nd- 52.80
3rd- 33.60
4th- 19.20
5th- 9.60 (i would've rounded this up to 10 and taken away the change on the other players)

Top 4 make a profit, and 5th gets their money back. Not too shabby.
this
Yay, Did everyone have fun? and what is people's opinion on the ruleset used?
ruleset worked in my favor imo vs non mk characters. its dumb that snakee had to play me on one of my cps game 1 >_>

and vs adhd i can strike sv/bf/fd and he has to fight me on ps1 or something game 1 with transformations i can run away on. wtf
read the thread

either way good shiz everyone shoutouts later

thanks cyanide and ksiz<3

also thanks to atomsk fun training with you afterwards

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Orion, we'll be paying out top 5 at omni's...if you can manage top 5 there. The competition will be fieeeeeeeeeeeerce! The way I look at it though is that we pay out the top 6 players in doubles, and they are effectively getting 30% of the pot for winning doubles, so why not payout the top 6 players in singles. The winner still gets more than he got for doubles and top 5 gets their money back or better.

BTW, I totally encourage all of you to be there. I know you have velocity close by, but Omni's event will be like a mini regional and a great warmup for APEX. Remember that you have a national coming up and you won't have to travel for it, so this can be that expense for you.

Congrats to all the winners here, hope to see a few more of your rewarded in the future!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion, we'll be paying out top 5 at omni's...if you can manage top 5 there. The competition will be fieeeeeeeeeeeerce! The way I look at it though is that we pay out the top 6 players in doubles, and they are effectively getting 30% of the pot for winning doubles, so why not payout the top 6 players in singles. The winner still gets more than he got for doubles and top 5 gets their money back or better.

BTW, I totally encourage all of you to be there. I know you have velocity close by, but Omni's event will be like a mini regional and a great warmup for APEX. Remember that you have a national coming up and you won't have to travel for it, so this can be that expense for you.

Congrats to all the winners here, hope to see a few more of your rewarded in the future!
i aim for first always so that wouldnt have changed my attendance ;)

i just think that if players have a reward for placing well especially new ones, they will keep going and improving.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
1: Anti ($108.00) - Good **** takeing people's single money
2: ADHD ($108.00) - Nice job Wyatt
3: Nairo ($24.00) - You booty
4: Orion - Good **** Orion.
5: Atomsk - gj
5: Snakeee - Nice job stepping up your game
7: Vinnie - You lost Yoshi vs. Ganon...
7: Jtails - Gj man
9: Lie [Keitaro] - Nice matches
9: John12346 - Good matches
9: NinjaLink - Thanks for showing me charge cancel. Gonna start using that.
9: Shadow - wtf?
13: Remix - I'm not ready to change mains
13: Rookie - Nice seeing you
13: Doom - Nice seeing you as always
17: Shippo - I was hoping you were gonna beat Keitaro
17: Delta Cod - Yoshi sucks :p
17: Inferno - Best car ever!
17: Silent Beast - Thanks for letting me use my crap MK on you in friendlies
17: RJ - Gotta step up that MK

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: Anti ($108.00) (Split) lol adhd shouldve just said no to splitting and you wouldve had to leave XD
2: ADHD ($108.00) (Split) step it up
3: Nairo ($24.00) GJ adapting in losers
4: Orion - you proved to yourself that you could do well without being gay. time to time everyone ouut next week scrub
5: Atomsk - we got this next time :p
5: Snakeee - always improving
7: Vinnie - you couldve beaten nairo :/
7: Jtails - **** *** that aib ladder
9: Lie [Keitaro] - lol at lie w/ dehf tag
9: NinjaLink lol at losing 90-10 matchups my *** XDDDDDDDDDD
9: Shadow - go mk
13: Rookie <3
13: Doom <3 win next week while im away
17: RJ n*ggr

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
This tournament looks epic , I can only hope as many top notch players attend summer smash.please do cause if 40 plus then top 5 get money . Also nobody talk down to shadow or little bill , you are lucky they take it easy on you and try to make the games more fun!

Snakeee

Smash Master
From what I heard you're quite good in the MU too :laugh: that stinks for him
Yes, that makes things a bit trickier. However, I know the match up very well too. It's a frustrating match at this level, but it's certainly winnable for ZSS. I enjoyed playing Orion both sets, and both were definitely in my grasp. I did perform my legendary D-air off the stage SD and got gimped at like 25% in a kinda silly way (was kinda impressive of him though I admit heheh). Anyway, good job Orion. I look forward to playing you again, and next time I will be thinking much more cleverly :p

HelpR

Smash Ace
lol I got ***** in every form of the word at this tourney. I got destroyed in teams, destroyed in singles, and destroyed in all my MMs.

Only match I felt that i had done decently on was the matchset against snakee and i let my guard down when i had a definitive lead and that cost me the match. Never again >>

congrats to everyone who did well, with the usual suspects ranking high. again.

I'll do better next time.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
1: Anti ($108.00) (Split) - luky i didnt face u in singles. booty noob
2: ADHD ($108.00) (Split) - gay *** monkey
3: Nairo ($24.00) - booty yo
4: Orion - u boring to play
5: Atomsk - yea son wat happen yo?
5: Snakeee - tell me wat happens at the end of that book.
7: Vinnie - gnw is gay character but u booty.
7: Jtails - good **** beating shadow
9: Lie [Keitaro] - like th. stop talkin during match wtf yoat **** in doubles
9: John12346 - booty
9: Shadow - stop using snake yo that **** booty.
13: Remix - are u lost little boy? want some candy?
13: Rookie - booty
13: Penta - stay gettin that booty 9
13: Doom - breathe yo
17: Shippo - gay
17: Delta Cod - footstooled booty
17: Inferno - wen ima ride dat not booty car
17: Big M - stop choking on **** yo
17: RJ - next time ima slap yo booty if u have this ruleset again

ggs booty homos. ill collect my money next tourney

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
everyone seeking to make money in tournament check out summer smash im doing alot to help people save/ make money!

Top Bottom