• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

chaddd

Smash Lord
The date is changing, don't go jumping off skyscrapers thinking you can't afford it, just yet.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey, Atlantic South. I get to spam a thread. (As in I was told to and can get away with it)

Jealous? O.o

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, seriously guys. People have schedules to figure out and lives to plan and you're not giving us any relevant information besides "we're changing the date to something, sometime in the future." Some official word on this is long overdue.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
i'm still gonna try to make this. if i do, i'm taking team mm on hyrule, best 2/3, 5 stock, no time, items on low with no health items. any takers?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
so when will this be? Cuz if its after christmas sometime in January ill be able to bring a car load with a setup or 2 from FL

Drephen

Smash Master
so i still wanna come to this

i know its been said 234203948 times already, but yeah a date soon would be great

i liked the dec 20-21 date but whatevs

Scar

#HarveyDent
I like how it took like 2 months for you guys to decide to change the date. Was there really not enough hype?

Nite

Smash Champion
I like how it took like 2 months for you guys to decide to change the date. Was there really not enough hype?
Well, the last one was amazing. I think they want to make it as close as possible to it, if not better.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Yeah I guess that doesn't promote a smash tourney too well. Whatever I just want to play Melee. OOS is pretty exciting.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Obama leaned back and lit his cigarette.

"That's bad for your health, you know," cooed John McCain.

"Shut up, John," Obama spat, as he took a long drag, "you wanna talk about health? Let's talk about health. 140 million children in this countr-"

"Oh, let's not talk policy, not now," said McCain, resting his head on Obama's naked chest. "I just want to lay here, in your arms."

Obama blew a smoke ring and said nothing.

"Why don't you ever say you love me?" McCain asked, after a while.

Obama rolled his eyes. "This, again?"

McCain sat up, suddenly angry. "See? That's what I mean. You don't take this seriously."

"Oh will you lay off-"

"No! Do you love me or not?"

Obama pushed the cigarette into the ashtray, hard.

"John." He said, avoiding eye contact, "you know how I feel. It's not that I don't love you."

He looked into McCain's tear-filled eyes.

"It's that I can't love you."

McCain sobbed and turned away.

"I'm sorry, John," Obama said, as he pulled the knife out from under the pillow.

He only cried later, as he cleaned the blood from the floor.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We need a date for this.

Mainly so I can have sex with all of you
and by that I mean play melee.
And by that I mean have sex.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Obama leaned back and lit his cigarette.

"That's bad for your health, you know," cooed John McCain.

"Shut up, John," Obama spat, as he took a long drag, "you wanna talk about health? Let's talk about health. 140 million children in this countr-"

"Oh, let's not talk policy, not now," said McCain, resting his head on Obama's naked chest. "I just want to lay here, in your arms."

Obama blew a smoke ring and said nothing.

"Why don't you ever say you love me?" McCain asked, after a while.

Obama rolled his eyes. "This, again?"

McCain sat up, suddenly angry. "See? That's what I mean. You don't take this seriously."

"Oh will you lay off-"

"No! Do you love me or not?"

Obama pushed the cigarette into the ashtray, hard.

"John." He said, avoiding eye contact, "you know how I feel. It's not that I don't love you."

He looked into McCain's tear-filled eyes.

"It's that I can't love you."

McCain sobbed and turned away.

"I'm sorry, John," Obama said, as he pulled the knife out from under the pillow.

He only cried later, as he cleaned the blood from the floor.
i love this guy yo jack we should mm how about my sheik vs your whatever. and of course some casuals. im gonna **** you so hard at this no homo:laugh:

Anybody wanna MM?

Smooth Criminal
smooth i got you fool 5 bucks sheik ditto
and if you want i will take anyone but sheik vs my ganon

5 bucks sure
if you want i will take my sheik vs your fox marth and ganon you can call the amount

more hype yo scar if you want i will mm you too but i dont want no advantage or none of that **** str8 up 5 bucks my sheik your falcon?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
i love this guy yo jack we should mm how about my sheik vs your whatever. and of course some casuals. im gonna **** you so hard at this no homo:laugh:

smooth i got you fool 5 bucks sheik ditto
and if you want i will take anyone but sheik vs my ganon

if you want i will take my sheik vs your fox marth and ganon you can call the amount

more hype yo scar if you want i will mm you too but i dont want no advantage or none of that **** str8 up 5 bucks my sheik your falcon?
we already have a 5 dollar ganon ditto and 5 dollar marth vs peach, buddy.

Top Bottom