• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hello all, I'm a smasher from the North Florida Region. I'm interested in the tournament scene from Georgia since it's not to far away. There is a major Tourney here in Tallahassee on Dec 6th if you all would like to come. I'll return with a link to the tread soon... Is there anyone here that can let me know about all the big tourney's in the GA?

Until then, this is a link to a local tourney tomorrow.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204487

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Do yall want t-shirts for this tournament? We can make them, and I want to see how many people will actually buy them (Probably $10 or something).

Prac, if you're interested, just let me know. I know we talked about it last tournament but it kind of fell through.

I need someone with some artistic talent to make the design.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'd def buy 1 to support. If I can make it. I'm pretty sure that people who I'd be coming with would buy them as well.

Umby

Smash Master
Do yall want t-shirts for this tournament? We can make them, and I want to see how many people will actually buy them (Probably $10 or something).

Prac, if you're interested, just let me know. I know we talked about it last tournament but it kind of fell through.

I need someone with some artistic talent to make the design.
I just want my picture with the girl who you are advertising will be at this tournament. You guys lied to me last time and said she'd be there!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Carter, what if i sold my shirts as well? $10 is also doable for me. $12 preferred.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's got to be one of the greatest sig quotes ever, polmex.

Top Bottom