• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lets get some matches at this, i dont think ive ever played ya
Yes please.

haha

he is the good cop

who's in a bunker?
women and children only.
i am the good cop.

How U get to be a good cop???
you have to be nice and have some powah

Just take a cousin.
I would but they all taken by my brothers. I ain't asked my sister yet, but I'm sure she gon' stick with mah Daddy like normal. Are you coming to this Scar? I would love to play you.

Is there a date set? =(

Scar

#HarveyDent
I would but they all taken by my brothers. I ain't asked my sister yet, but I'm sure she gon' stick with mah Daddy like normal. Are you coming to this Scar? I would love to play you.

Is there a date set? =(
LOL. Yeah I hope I'm going, I actually originally quoted your post and put "yes plz, I need a date too", then deleted that because I saw the comedic gold before me.

Date plz.

Pritch

Smash Lord
The box has a good point. Seems to me you're now in a postition where you're trying to schedule 2 major melee tournaments in the same general area and time and expecting people to want to travel to both. It especially sucks because OOS (like me and the rest of louisiana, for example) look at it and question whether either will be big enough to justify an 8 hour drive. But if you just scheduled one REALLY big tournament and hyped the hell out of it then you have a pretty good chance of making it seriously epic. I know I'd come to that and try to drag lee, taylor, and etc along.

If you do this though you should try to convince the tipped off people to retain the TGMetc name. Tipped off is probably a successful series (since it's, you know, on its 4th one) but TGMSBCO brought in chu, m2k, canada/eggz/others from 92384923 miles away. Name recognition brings more OOS.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Are you saying that this won't happen?
To be honest im not sure myself I'm out of the loop in terms of tourney hosting and whatnot *im just running the thread is all*

The box has a good point. Seems to me you're now in a postition where you're trying to schedule 2 major melee tournaments in the same general area and time and expecting people to want to travel to both. It especially sucks because OOS (like me and the rest of louisiana, for example) look at it and question whether either will be big enough to justify an 8 hour drive. But if you just scheduled one REALLY big tournament and hyped the hell out of it then you have a pretty good chance of making it seriously epic. I know I'd come to that and try to drag lee, taylor, and etc along.

If you do this though you should try to convince the tipped off people to retain the TGMetc name. Tipped off is probably a successful series (since it's, you know, on its 4th one) but TGMSBCO brought in chu, m2k, canada/eggz/others from 92384923 miles away. Name recognition brings more OOS.
This would be an awesome idea but once again I'm just running the thread and have nothing to do with the actually tourney hosting.
I will though try to get ahold pf prac *which seems diffcult right now* and see whats up

D

Deleted member

has anyone heard of people from really far away coming to this or tipped off 4?

i want to go to atleast one of them but im trying to find out which one will be bigger.

anyone have any ideas?

Jx31

Smash Ace
has anyone heard of people from really far away coming to this or tipped off 4?

i want to go to atleast one of them but im trying to find out which one will be bigger.

anyone have any ideas?
Eggz is planning on going to Tipped off 4

Linguini

Smash Master
you guys are making this really tough for all of us. The main reasons were not "just going to TO4",is because its
1. In regionals instead of tournament listings.

2. No details on the venue, or on whether its as big as the last GA tourney's venue.

Do these 2 things and you will get alot more ppl.

O and get this thread closed or put that its cancelled in the title so it dies and all OOS interest drifts to TO4/.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Alright everybody. As of now I'm describing TGMT2 as postponed indefinitely, at least if it remains under my supervision. I'm really sorry. I fully support the idea of handing this tourney off to Alpha or Full Metal or whoever wants it at this point as I will not even be able to attend any tournies for a while now.

God bless, long live melee, and all that jazz . . .

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Alright everybody. As of now I'm describing TGMT2 as postponed indefinitely, at least if it remains under my supervision. I'm really sorry. I fully support the idea of handing this tourney off to Alpha or Full Metal or whoever wants it at this point as I will not even be able to attend any tournies for a while now.

God bless, long live melee, and all that jazz . . .
**** IT!!!!!

MERGE BOTH TOURNAMENTS UNDER THE TGMT NAME!!!!

****!!!!

o_o

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
So that no one end up confused/waits for this instead of TO4, you should sever all ties from the thread by changing the thread name to: 'canceled:go to TIPPED OFF 4 instead' or at least update the OP. Otherwise, your lone post will become burried in the middle of the thread.

Top Bottom