• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ITS MAYLAY BAYBEE

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: TOBASCO. DATE PENDING

Address, Date, and Time:

345 Scott Rd. Riverdale, GA 30296

Saturday, December 20th Registration begins at 11:00am EST, Tournament will begin promptly around 12:00 EST, the building itself should open by 9am.

Airport Information:

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
http://www.atlanta-airport.com/
For those of you who are flying in this is the Closet airport to the venue. Also i need to know your travel info so we can arrange for you guys to be picked up.

Venue:
The venue is a Gym which is located inside Church. We have the venue throughout the entire weekend so housing and showers will be provided at the venue.

DEODORANT RULE IS IN EFFECT, NO JOHNS

Entry Fee:

$20 Singles
$30 Doubles ( $15 per person)
$5 Door Fee

Prizes

Singles and doubles:

1st 55%
2nd 25%
3rd 10%
4th 4%
5th 3%

General Rules:

•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•First stage agreed upon or random
•Dave’s Stupid Rule (DSR): No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage.
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Team Attack will be ON
•Life stealing allowed
• Wobbling is BANNED

The Mages DQ Rule is applicable when a player is late for a match and it goes as follows:
2 Minutes Late – Warning
4 Minutes Late – Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late – Loss of set

- Singles Stages on random – Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi’s Story And Pokemon Stadium.
- Singles Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay, Onnett, Princess Peach's Castle, Great bay, Yoshi's island (pipes), Mushroom Kingdom 1/2

All other levels open for counter picks.

SETUPS:
We are going to need TVs, Surge protectors, and Cubes/ Wiis and of course Melee XD. I/m going to keep a list of who all is bringing what and i want 30+ setups at this so step it up folks:)

CREWS:
Regular Crew rules

Double elimination
$20 per crew
1st- 60%
2nd- 40%
-4-man crew
-5-man crew with the option of having 1 alternate or 2 alternates
-Neutrals= The regular neutrals
-Counter picks= The regular Counter picks
-If any crew wins the opposing crew can counter pick stages. At that point, the winning crew can change characters. If they random then you can not change characters.
-Only the starting crew member has to be declared before the match stats
-Any player can be chosen (alt included) after the first match.

Schedule:
Day1: Team pools. Single pools round 1 and 2
Day2: Team brackets follow by crew battles and Single brackets.
More to edit on this later.

Last notes:

If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with me or one of the other Tournament host.
Prac: Phone#: 706-358-9877. AIM is Prac352
Alpha Gundam: 706-315-2791. AIM is max1mum spyder

Pre Reg List:

Prac352

Smash Lord
POSTPONED INDEFINITELY!!!

EVERYBODY SHOULD INSTEAD GO TO T04
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201448

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

HiIH

Smash Lord
/totally in

I'm also going to force the rest of AALBAAANYY to come. Jeff's going to back me up. This will also be forced.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I might be there. Certainly won't be entering, but...it was fun last time, nonetheless.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Mew Mew this is amazing yeah, I might not good. Sorry prac (work)
You'll be there.

I might come to this, considering how much crap people gave me for missing (sleeping through) the first one. XD
You'll be there.

I might go to this.

Good to hear this is JUST Melee. Melee is on its way back gentleman.

Never mind.....this is too far for me and I think I'll have other plans for the holidays.
It's not too far away.

I'll be in spain.
Fair enough. Too bad though.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
This tourney is going to be the hotness!!

Twice as good as the last one. C'mon its the second one.

Dazwa: Good to see some OOS interest. Hopefully ME and NH can make it this time. :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ill be here def. i start school till feb so ill be going to OOS melee tourneys often. someone reserve a spot for me and colin(partna) for housing

Handorin

Smash Hero
Missed the first one, wont miss the second. No Johns. Memphri.... Memphis checking in.

Zone

Smash Champion
I can definantly make it if by that time my financials are good. School+Rent+bills+gas+car insurance are draining all my paychecks. I don't live with my parents anymore so money isn't flowing into my account. I definantly will try though ^^; I'm definantly making vast improvments on my characters.

Top Bottom