• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

ss118

Smash Master
U have like 2 months to figure out how to get to this tourney which is in your own state XD
The problem is not getting there: the problem is convincing my parents to let me go.

That or tricking them into thinking I'm going to be elsewhere. Whatever comes first.

Btw I have your cake(that is NOT a lie!) XD. Happy much-belated birthday.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
gonna be hard to make this on plane or greyhound cuz thier both tooooo expensive cuz of the tourney dates. cant expect. u gonna expect alot of people carpooling for this tourney. ugh its hard as **** getting rides from sfl is stuppid

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS need a place to stay the night for some baby making :)

maybe some cooking....

long walks holding hands......

looking into your eyes and realizing you have a lazy eye.....

couple drinks to make you hotter....

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely going to this with my sexy ***** Alukard and the rest of Eggm's Boat from last time lol. Me and the rest of the members from Eggm's Boat are gonna win crew battles again like last time.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely going to this with my sexy ***** Alukard and the rest of Eggm's Boat from last time lol. Me and the rest of the members from Eggm's Boat are gonna win crew battles again like last time.
YO DJ!!!!!
Link dittos >.>
Zelda Dittos
Ganon dittos
Mario Dittos
Bowser Dittos
Mewtwo Dittos
Pichu dittos >.>

Nao! =o

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am interested in going to this. How long is the trip from PA/NJ? Eggm, how long was that drive.

Edit: Mogwai if we go you should drive to my house and we should carpool. I don't mind driving.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
It took us 15 hours, but we also stopped at philly to pick up m2k, vidjo, and cactus.
I am definatly going to need one or two people who drive. Cactuar, get your liscense. Mogwai, ride with me. Scar? GOTM? M2K? if I go who am I taking.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
VTS need a place to stay the night for some baby making :)

maybe some cooking....

long walks holding hands......

looking into your eyes and realizing you have a lazy eye.....

couple drinks to make you hotter....
Unless prac says otherwise there should be housing at the venue the day before just like last time XD

YESH!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Exarch
Hbox*
Hiroshi*
Linguini
Lambchops*
Colbol*
QDVS*
Dop
Raistlin*
DarkSonic*
Garbanzo
Lamugi