• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

Pritch

Smash Lord
Assuming that I do end up coming to this, I'll see if I can get the panhandle guys (if I'm coming from PC) or the guys from jacksonville (if I'm coming from jax) to ride along.

Offhand I think it's probably more likely that I'd be visiting jax, but who knows. It is, after all, several months away.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Exams are before this though. Amirite? Though it being right before the holidays makes it semi difficult.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
full metal do u have a car? because i think that juan is going by that date, and he needs a ride
Wat?
Yes I have a car
I dunno if I can give Juan a ride, because I don't know where he plans to be prior to the tournament

Hungryboxxxinnn Sideeee Tournnammmeennnt Nigggazzzzz
**** Clubbin side tournament, thats fo **** sure:bee:

Prac352

Smash Lord
To all of you people finding schedule johns and whatnot: I talked over the dates with a couple other tourney mods and we figured that the best time for a winter tourney was over winter break (go figure). And that it would be more convenient before Christmas rather than after.

There will be no rescheduling. This tourney will be awesome. Get here!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no one john about distance. We drove to CT, Canada drove to TGM1, people are going to Darkrain's Tournament...

no johns, man up. Melee is too good.

Potentially able to pick people up from nearby states if they need rides.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I don't suppose Kage is comin' back? =/
I'd like to play him again =3 Also Chu >.>
Skler........... Wonder if he'd come to this >.>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Very serious here. ;)

I might counter pick to Brinstar though. (I'm pretty sure it's legal, right?)

Umby

Smash Master
Considering this further, I'd take a couple more Brawl MMs if anyone were interested. I'll go Sonic/Marth vs anything.

And Smooth should still get ready for Melee pizza match. Link vs Sheik best 2/3.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
<3 Dazwa. I wish I could hate the people that play canceraids, therefore increasing my Jihad against them.

And then they all turn out amazing.

Top Bottom