• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dang around the holidays i see thats whack lol i might make depending on when i leave to visit some friends in FL. BUT GET HYPE SON THIS WILL BE BIG

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
it's my birthday and I'll post if I want to. post if I want to. post if I want to. you would post too if... what

I am trying to save funds and go to this. I have been practicing a lot and I am really hoping it will work out.

Hungrybox - if you can make it I'd request a 5$ mm, 2/3 because I've wanted to play you for a long time :D

SPC M. Angseth

Smash Cadet
if smooth comes here im going to punch him for leaving GA:laugh:
out of love of course no homo
I second that.
Kevin, I'll have you know that the last few days you were staying with me and Kara while your apartment was getting cleaned out were some of the happiest days of my life, and as soon as you left, I washed a kitchen of dishes in a sink that I filled to the brim with my tears.

Maybe you should just make it Melee/Brawl. I bet you could get some hype that way.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I know enough people already answered, but Reflex, ma'dear, I'd rather have as little brawl as possible at this event. Melee is the only game I'd drive 4+ hours for, simple as that... The more time to Melee, the more likely I'll go!

Still, I do hope you come, and I do hope Brawl is there so I can watch you/play you finally. I haven't seen you since... ****in December.

In fact, except for Sleepy, FullMetal, Chaddd, Eugene, Cornel, Desu, and a few at Waba, I haven't seen ANY GA people since then! ****... It's been way too long. I miss my favorite smashers...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I know enough people already answered, but Reflex, ma'dear, I'd rather have as little brawl as possible at this event. Melee is the only game I'd drive 4+ hours for, simple as that... The more time to Melee, the more likely I'll go!

Still, I do hope you come, and I do hope Brawl is there so I can watch you/play you finally. I haven't seen you since... ****in December.

In fact, except for Sleepy, FullMetal, Chaddd, Eugene, Cornel, Desu, and a few at Waba, I haven't seen ANY GA people since then! ****... It's been way too long. I miss my favorite smashers...
california is driving 27 hours for kansas

event 52 is too good

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was just screwing with people. I know exactly why this tournament series was created in the first place.

You'd get more hype, though. Seriously. <3

C......

Smash Apprentice
i can't wait for this tourny, yo reflex wanna $1 mm my DK vs. ur Bowser in melee, then $1 in brawl with the same matchup?

and Nes Noob $5 falcon ditto

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i can't wait for this tourny, yo reflex wanna $1 mm my DK vs. ur Bowser in melee, then $1 in brawl with the same matchup?
I'll do it, although I'll probably lose $2, XD. I don't play Brawl Bowser normally.

Top Bottom