• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Jake13

Smash Lord
Ruby: Straight people can be ***s too.

Its real cute you thought that'd make a difference tho

M2k/kk: At 0% to like 5% marth has a real slim opportunity to turn around and regrab if a falco di's behind him, right?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
at 0 marth doesnt. hence why marth fthrows first.

thespis you should try to expand your grammar a little. maybe you could get your point across without looking like a moron.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
at 0 marth doesnt. hence why marth fthrows first.

thespis you should try to expand your grammar a little. maybe you could get your point across without looking like a moron.
Ur dumb if u couldnt interpret his "grammar" well enough to understand what he was saying. Its pretty ****ing clear.

Gay ppl can also be *******s aka a ******. Dont kno why you brought your sexuality into it as if it made a difference. Whether ur straight or gay, ur still an *******, and u are continuing to be one.

are u like this irl as well? lonely I mean.

Edit: there is no real reason for him to "expand" his grammar. I think refine would be a better option. You should expand your vocabulary so that you can use words more specific to the message and tone you are trying to convey.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ur dumb if u couldnt interpret his "grammar" well enough to understand what he was saying. Its pretty ****ing clear.

Gay ppl can also be *******s aka a ******. Dont kno why you brought your sexuality into it as if it made a difference. Whether ur straight or gay, ur still an *******, and u are continuing to be one.

are u like this irl as well? lonely I mean.

Edit: there is no real reason for him to "expand" his grammar. I think refine would be a better option. You should expand your vocabulary so that you can use words more specific to what you are trying to say.
lonely? Wow, you really don't know anything about me, do you?

SWF's community is a joke. Biggest group of morons ever.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL reading your posts I would get the same impression. So I guess we agree.

Also, if its such a large group of morons, why are you the almighty seeking and even going as far as complaining that stupid people that dont know **** arent willing to help you. Shouldnt you be helping them?

wardobuffalo

Smash Rookie
to get this thread out of this bull**** beef. i was wondering what would be the best three man crew to rob a bank? and why? i was thinking falco cuz his lazer gat, samus cuz her lazer canon, and yoshi as the getaway driver/vehicle.
sidenote: icees count as two people

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
rubyiris is the best player in smash history. clearly the best falco

dr pp, chops, sion, they ALL suck compared to the rubyiris.

falcon sucks

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
to get this thread out of this bull**** beef. i was wondering what would be the best three man crew to rob a bank? and why? i was thinking falco cuz his lazer gat, samus cuz her lazer canon, and yoshi as the getaway driver/vehicle.
sidenote: icees count as two people
<3 I like the Yoshi part.. as the getaway vehicle.. ^^' he could roll into an egg too... ultimate protection from any impeding gunfire (if need be) n_n;

Falco's cool.... almost cooler than Yoshi. ><;

Man you guys.. I like yoshi sooo much... but .. man.. so many,..... so many of you are making me want to go back to Falco.. my head's gonna explode.. >_>;

Happy Holidays all! n n

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
LOL reading your posts I would get the same impression. So I guess we agree.

Also, if its such a large group of morons, why are you the almighty seeking and even going as far as complaining that stupid people that dont know **** arent willing to help you. Shouldnt you be helping them?
because not everyones a moron. Just people like you.

Ruby, you call yourself lonely and useless all the time. Just saying.
useless maybe, but I don't recall ever calling myself lonely.

Ya guys stop responding to ruby, this was a grea thread before it got derailed.

keep it up.
Cool so when I want advice, or contribute, ignore me? You're full of ****, you know? There's a good reason why I generally single you out when I'm trolling. You're a sack of ****.

D

Deleted member

So heres something else I like; people talk **** about me saying HURR GET BETTER RUBY but refuse to give critique.
fine, I'll give you a critique.

any tard can play falco and mash buttons.
You're a moron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRAkLYQ_ZbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCRUTAcnDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17eiACeQ5h8

Notice in these videos that you are a tard playing falco and mashing buttons. your tech is proficient but as soon as you get out-teched or as soon as the opponent uses a brain, you lose. Most of your approaches are chosen poorly where you jump at them and do moves and hope they work and have no real pressuring past that. This is why despite playing a relatively dangerous character like falco your offense is mostly harmless and better players in your area like forward or axe probably toy around with you in your matches.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Correct me if I am wrong...marth can only CG at 0 on falco if falco doesn't DI right?

yeah buddy, me and mew2king got it. =]

@Ruby How about you stop being a ****ing ******* all the time, then people might actually help you.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Hey I got a question- what is the best way to DI if I'm at a low percentage, I'm next to the edge, and I get shined by fox, so that I'm in the best position to not get gimped? Is this different at higher percentages?

Thanks.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
fine, I'll give you a critique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRAkLYQ_ZbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCRUTAcnDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17eiACeQ5h8

Notice in these videos that you are a tard playing falco and mashing buttons. your tech is proficient but as soon as you get out-teched or as soon as the opponent uses a brain, you lose. Most of your approaches are chosen poorly where you jump at them and do moves and hope they work and have no real pressuring past that. This is why despite playing a relatively dangerous character like falco your offense is mostly harmless and better players in your area like forward or axe probably toy around with you in your matches.

And Marth can upthrow CG @ 0, he doesn't have to fthrow first.
I have horrible techskill. nearly all of my wins come from out-thinking, or out-spacing them. you're a washed up has-been. you know nothing about this game past your out-dated 04/05 knowledge.

suck my ****, choke, and die.

Palpi

Smash Hero
It seems like you do considering you ***** and moan, when you try and fail to improve at this game.

IMO, if you cant critique yourself, then you are hopeless. It isn't thT hard.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Correct me if I am wrong...marth can only CG at 0 on falco if falco doesn't DI right?

yeah buddy, me and mew2king got it. =]

@Ruby How about you stop being a ****ing ******* all the time, then people might actually help you.

or forward DI

Umbreon is not a washed up has been. He has taught me a lot of high-level strategies that he has figured out very, very early on in Melee's metagame, such as up tilting Fox out of illusion in fox dittos (that is the one that I remember the best back when everyone else was trying to shinespike it) and teaching me random things in the very early days. He is also the best Zelda alongside Cosmo

Palpi

Smash Hero
If it wasn't that hard, then there would be 500 elite players? lol... gtfo.
Lol, mostly just trolling ruby cause he's a terrible person...but I personally think you should critique yourself...I mean you do know why you do everything in your match. I am not saying other people can't help though. =]

I didn't know ruby did critique himself, but he later clarified that for me.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
If it wasn't that hard, then there would be 500 elite players? lol... gtfo.
Studying videos doesn't replace experience. Anyone can critique themselves, but applying what you've learned in an actual match is different. No one gets amazing from simply analyzing past videos.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Studying videos doesn't replace experience. Anyone can critique themselves, but applying what you've learned in an actual match is different. No one gets amazing from simply analyzing past videos.
Seriously. I can have mew2king analyze all of my videos and tell me everything I did wrong, but it doesn't mean **** unless I can apply that to a match. I can watch myself play and say "I should've done that here, I should spaced this better" Everything is easier in hindsight, so why would getting critiqued by someone else be THAT much more important. I understand that better players are more insightful and see things that you do wrong that you may not see, but if you can't pick out atleast some of the things you do wrong from self critiquing, then there is a problem.

Especially a player as good as Ruby, should be able to see most of the things he does wrong.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who needs to see what's wrong, when you just not to do it anymore.. keep drilling until you stop doing a mistake and then you'll be good. It might take a while but no matter how much you get ***** you have to keep going no matter what!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
officially announcing "beats fast, bass down low: a dr peepee combo video"

coming to a youtube near you in december 2011

D

Deleted member

sorry jason/charles i actually agree @ the washed-up has been thing. i was talking to chu yesterday and it's very apparent to both of us that we're not nearly as good at melee as we were and obviously never will be that good again.

that said, I still understand the game @ ruby. your technical ability is more than ample to do what you need to do in order to beat the people you're losing to in videos. your spacing is bad and you make no attempt to outsmart the opponent visibly in any way. you're the staple "stupid falco" that mashes buttons, sometimes in a manner that does like a 2 hit combo but never really more than that unless your opponent DIs bad. i watched some of your videos from early 2009 and you play the exact same suggesting no improvement whatsoever. this isn't even hate at this point, it's just simple observation.

Top Bottom