• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
man... i'm disappointed because your yoshi is good. lol i wanted to say that i've seen better.

i miss park. best yoshi in my heart. LOL
he had the tech skill but didn't put it to use as well as you did.
word

i wanna play vectorman

he'd prolly tap me tho

i wanna play him just cuz like

for like a year striaght(maybe longer) yoshi was the only character in the game i knew how to fight cuz i lived across the street from park lol

vman is beast

shoutouts to pp <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yoshi is on some other s**t.

super armor DJC nair through falco's dair approaches? BROKEN.

edit: can yoshi do moves directly out of sheild? BROKEN.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I love Axe's fox...and Vmans yoshi =]

Look at all the little thing he does..like DJ for super armor to avoid a get up attack then punish it made...o.0

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I will likely be at G2. I'd LOVE to test my VS Marth game vs you, Dia. I may not be the best player but my VS Marth game makes up for it vs much better marth mains. :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011!
"Getting hussled in melee by Canadians... for the 5th time."

So it's the new year, 2011, and you're thinking, "What is to become of melee this year?", "Which direction will it go?", "What tournaments should I attend?"...
Well, why not brush the holiday dust off your gamecube controller and start your new year of smash with Hustle V!!! This is the 5th tournament in the Hustle series, started in the North West featuring: "Silent Wolf, Eggz, Diakanos, Blunted_Object10, Sion, Dieslow, Hitsugaya, and more!"

HOUSING: Can be arranged, all you need to do is post in the tournament thread asking about it or PM myself or Blunted_Object10 and we will be MORE then happy to ensure that YOU GET HOUSING.

VENUE: IS HUGE! We EASILY have enough space to run a 100 man tournament.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES/LAYOUTS:

-Swiss bracket for pools (more matches for more people instead of having your $10 taken from you in 10 or less matches ;) )

-falcon only and/or low tiers (based on interest in either or both)

-SIONS FALCO!

I could go on but people wouldn't read my post, so I'll just end off by saying that Hustle 5 is going to be one hell of a tournament and you'd be crazy to miss it. I hope to see you here. Money matches all around for people coming from OoS. <3

TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ehh.... im under the impression that belittling other players does only negative things for yourself.....

maybe i'm wrong though :awesome:

D

Deleted member

just watched sion's falco for like 45 minutes on youtube. I think he's a very good player with a strong foundation, but he's REALLY bad against marth. still, he looked excellent in his other matches which is probably more important since everyone blows at playing marth.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Dunno yet.
I hope to see you there. We will get some matches in, and then we shall discuss the superiority of the Green Marth.
I will likely be at G2. I'd LOVE to test my VS Marth game vs you, Dia. I may not be the best player but my VS Marth game makes up for it vs much better marth mains. :p
That sounds cool, let's do it! I prefer recorded matches when I'm playing against someone I don't usually get to see.
SION'S FALCO IS ATTENDING?! I bet he'll place well!
I'm going to meet him in winners' semis and knock him into losers'. Depending on who from WA is in losers', he may or may not get to LF.
hey BC: shield grab him please.
It's hard to shieldgrab him. You have to angle your shield. But I'll try.
you think theres 10 falcos better than him?

who ? :ohwell:
Worldwide, very likely. In US/CAN? Probably about right. Unless he is fighting for his friends
just watched sion's falco for like 45 minutes on youtube. I think he's a very good player with a strong foundation, but he's REALLY bad against marth. still, he looked excellent in his other matches which is probably more important since everyone blows at playing marth.
I think he's quite good at the matchup! He is my teams partner and we play a lot, so many of his tactics are rendered useless. I have the tendency to make good falcos look bad.
nah man, rubyiris said sion is bad. therefore, sion is bad.
i think ur on to sumthin

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i'll give you mango, PP, zhu, shiz, lambchops and axes falco

everyone else seems just as "bad" as sion imo, can't say with any certainty.

strawhats

Smash Master
ok so...

mango
pp
shiz
calle W
zhu
lambchops
aldwyn
blunted object
axe's falco
faab
thorn
amsah's falco
dieslow
remen
falcomist
silent wolf
unknown

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Top european falcos don't count? >_<
I don't like saying with certainty that X is a better than Y, when X has never been in america tournies.

im not saying sion is beter than calle w and co, i just refuse to pass judgement at all.

edit: for the record, i don't even particularly love sion or anything, i'd say the same about anyone with due cause.
edit 2: for the record, Th0rn got 33rd at ROM3, sion got 17th but 2 people have listed him as a "top 10 falco" above sion.
th0rn lost to stric in losers bracket, and then sion beat stric in the next match.

just sayin, ine even mad.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Strawhats, I have played many of the falcos on that list. I strongly believe Sion is better than some of them. But I don't see any fruit coming from this discussion, haha.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol i thought aldwyn was bad xD

the more you know...

i've played a lot of those falcos

but i play sheik and everyone sucks against her apparently so i can't productively comment on it

Top Bottom