• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
LOL hbk you need to stop before I ACTUALLY get shot or something...

and YAY WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY MORE AHHHHH

seriously tho you do not want to be somebody getting **** talked by hbk and yay at the same time. the world damn near explodes

that dude from mass is pretty good too but the problem is mass....always....loses

exposed
I ain't just mass, Niko. I'm New England. ALL of New England. Prepare yourself. Apex is going to be a bloodbath when I'm through hyping.

Wake

Smash Master
Ahhh Apex is gonna be soo awweesome. I wanted PP to win ROM4... guess Mango was too much this time around :p I can't wait to see their rematch.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Th0rn, Zoso, Mafia, Myself, Elen, KDJ, Banks, Trees

Just because the rest of New England is free doesn't mean our top 8 aren't doing things in national brackets ;).

If only DJ Elen and Trees traveled more :\
$mike beats all of those people...LOL

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
$mike beats all of those people...LOL
Diesel nailed it but

I never played Mike in tournament except for pools with my secondary

Mike ***** mafia hardbody though ;)

Banks I never watched their sets

Zoso beat Mike
KDJ beat Mike
Darc whom I forgot beat Mike
Th0rn beat Mike

Pretty sure you tried to call out our region got shut down, then tried to bring up match up johns when you realized you were wrong.

Also who are you? >_>

Also Also

I miss Mike :(

$mike

Smash Ace
uuhh

wuddup dan. kevin sup bay.

darc never beat me. in fact i beat darc, and i beat thorn once.

but i mean, who i lost to is kind of really irrelevant at this point, because 1) i'm not the best person to compare with and 2) i left boston like 6+ months ago (and i haven't played the likes of thorn, banks, kdj or zoso since way before i left). i'd gladly **** up everyone from NE right now, but i live in nc again.

i still rep boston everywhere tho

now can we start talking **** again?

th0rn

Smash Lord
which 1 of the 7 youtube sets should I post where I tap $mike???

LOL

j/k, more like 4 tourney sets... or five... I forgot. LMFAO

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo pp, i know how you can beat mango at apex...

When you guys sit down to play, pick blue falco before he can, then he can't drift his aerials and will play worse overall....

ggs

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Peepee, claiming that Armada's G2 win was illegitimate (I don't know how serious you're being) is...kinda immature. Actually, it's really immature. A win is a win. Did all of you forget Genesis 1, where everyone thought that Mango would **** Armada? Look at how that turned out. Maybe you shouldn't have come back to the thread so quickly, and should've taken more time solo to reflect on RoM4. It seems to have had a REALLY bad effect on you.

I'm not saying anyone will win Apex. I'm saying that, while trash talk is fine, going this far is uncalled for. But Armada doesn't seem to mind at all, and this is the Internet, so whatever, I guess.
I think PP isn't saying his win was illegitimate, more that him getting a belt as a kind of world champion over one tournament win wasn't completely legitimate.

What would be awesome is if Mango, PP, and Armada have all this smack talking and then someone like M2K or Zhu comes in completely underlooked and steals the tournament out from underneath them.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
oh god i just read the last 8 pages or so and lol'd. loving the trash talk. let the flames of fury ignite <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
uuhh

wuddup dan. kevin sup bay.

darc never beat me. in fact i beat darc, and i beat thorn once.

but i mean, who i lost to is kind of really irrelevant at this point, because 1) i'm not the best person to compare with and 2) i left boston like 6+ months ago (and i haven't played the likes of thorn, banks, kdj or zoso since way before i left). i'd gladly **** up everyone from NE right now, but i live in nc again.

i still rep boston everywhere tho

now can we start talking **** again?
I thought you lost to Darc MY B SON MY B

I REMEMBER ZOSO ****IN YOU UP THO REAL TALK

Also the only time I saw you play Trees you beat him in falcon dittoes YOU AINT EVEN GOOD

Come back to my life and teach Hailey how to play Falcon

which 1 of the 7 youtube sets should I post where I tap $mike???

LOL

j/k, more like 4 tourney sets... or five... I forgot. LMFAO
BILLY STOP GOIN IN SO HARD OHMANGOD

wtf is going on here

[lol @ pp and armada]
Nm bobby sup sup you name searchin bro??

youre a big man bill, big man

see me now, cuz 6+ month old **** doesn't mean **** anymore :bee:
You washed up

You washed up

You washed up bay

Also Ruby when did you play Mafia that kid has gotten hella good in the last like two or so months. His set with Niko was hella close and he routinely has big matches against big names.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Let em know Kevin

Ive actually never been impressed with rubyiris because well...he just isnt good and never has been. Typical pop off on the boards poster whos really terrible. AZ(Taj,Axe etc) being good doesnt make you good. Youre not part of the cool club lil buddy. And Mafia would **** you.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
watching mango at rom was unbelievable. was convinced son really is levels upon levels better than the competition he really just doesn't care. (and I was a person who would tell people to stop johning about tryhard or not try hard mango)

mang0 for pres

yo if armada doesn't make it to gfs its gonna be luls but i like the spirit hope he meets mango there

Bones0

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtYUqg5bp8&feature=feedu

Critique on game one would be greatly appreciated.
- Once you messed up on the edgeguard on your first stock, you should have just tried to bait him off the ledge and punish from there. Instead you overextended yourself for a shine-dair that had almost no chance of hitting, and he ended up gaining momentum and taking the stock.

2:45 - You get really good shield pressure, but you backed off. It might just be personal preference because you can sort of back off and still keep them pressured, but once I get people's shields that low I just shield poke them. I have just gotten into the habit of shield poking whenever their shield is low because it's a free hit and people tend to suck at dealing with shield pokes because they aren't expecting it.

3:00 - Not sure what you were doing jumping right under him as he came back. lol Overall, the main thing I kept noticing was minor tech mistakes, and it seemed like you were mostly just uncomfortable working on FoD.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Ive actually never been impressed with rubyiris because well...he just isnt good and never has been. Typical pop off on the boards poster whos really terrible. AZ(Taj,Axe etc) being good doesnt make you good. Youre not part of the cool club lil buddy. And Mafia would **** you.
Some things just need to be said, this is one of them.

pp's gonna beast on armada eassssy.

$mike could do whatever the hell he wanted with that region now.
Uh, who the **** are you again?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I wondered about this for a moment, but I laugh now that you bring it up, Winston.

I'll return to her soon enough (I fricking love that avatar to bits), but for now, this one works for me. I apologize for the confusion that will undoubtedly result (assuming anyone wants to recognize me, lol).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I recognize shrouded one because somehow i always read his posts in a different voice. This happens without me looking at the avatar or name.

Top Bottom