• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

V

Smash Ace
This is why I quit brawl. This **** never happens on those boards. Do continue everybody.

:phone:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I told you that last summer zhu!!!
Dude, that's super basic :D

I can't beleive that it's something you haven't done before.

When did you figure that out?

I wanna see new vids of you now :p
I think my problem was that I never practiced it against someone not super good, so I never got a chance to refine / get comfortable with it.

But yeah this makes the Marth / Sheik / Fox / Samus matchup way easier cause now I don't just jump into **** all the time LOOOL.

God damn I'm a ****in noob.

Kevin I'm really liking the hype. You and Mango have the best love / hate relationship ever =)

Armada: For the record I agree with what PP says about Mango =)

G

genkaku

The funny thing is apparently all mango has to do is pick red falco and PP forfeits.

Armada

Smash Lord
I thought you were more clever than that Zhu =/

Well I love to prove people wrong =)

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
i am, literally, bringing headphones to drown you loud *** monkey *** over supportive compensating mother ****ers up while i knock ur boy into losers
i'll be sure to follow you around and be extra loud while you're playing

i'll also be sure to stand next to you during hype matches to be that much more annoying

zuhhhh

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
$400 on yay

$500 on me

les goes

CATFISHHHH
$900 profits for kevin

SNOOODATTTT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Theres no escaping **** talk...its like people never been to nationals before.

Get em Niko! Top 10 at Apex so you can please the fans ;)
whack ******s like Pi wouldn't survive in any other FGC where *****s just go in on you while you play constantly.

and niko is the homie.
My money's on mother****ing yayuhz
YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT ISSSSSSSS

Niko45

Smash Master
LOL hbk you need to stop before I ACTUALLY get shot or something...

and YAY WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY MORE AHHHHH

seriously tho you do not want to be somebody getting **** talked by hbk and yay at the same time. the world damn near explodes

that dude from mass is pretty good too but the problem is mass....always....loses

exposed

D

Deleted member

We both laugh about how you think you legitimately deserve the belt if that's what you mean LOL.

I played so serious man in our set by the way, it should speak so many more volumes to how I clearly didn't want you to think you're the best when we play again aka I WAX DAT BUTT at Apex.

=D
Real talk, Armada came to the US, took the belt and the money. You and mango can joke about it but like...pretending he didn't win is just factually incorrect. Trash talk him or beat him at apex or whatever, but don't try to deny what factually occurred lol

It happened. No johns.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
"Peepee has beaten Armada before."

So has Hungrybox. So has Mango. So has Amsah. That doesn't mean that Armada isn't going to win. It just means that he'll have to adapt/improve. And I think we've all seen that he is pretty good at doing this.

==

Peepee, claiming that Armada's G2 win was illegitimate (I don't know how serious you're being) is...kinda immature. Actually, it's really immature. A win is a win. Did all of you forget Genesis 1, where everyone thought that Mango would **** Armada? Look at how that turned out. Maybe you shouldn't have come back to the thread so quickly, and should've taken more time solo to reflect on RoM4. It seems to have had a REALLY bad effect on you.

I'm not saying anyone will win Apex. I'm saying that, while trash talk is fine, going this far is uncalled for. But Armada doesn't seem to mind at all, and this is the Internet, so whatever, I guess.

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
I think PP is trying to stir up some hype for Apex, don't think he's completely serious. At least I hope not.

unknown522

Some guy
Dash dancing in place after a laser makes Falco 29028302x easier. I used to just laser -> approach or laser -> laser, which was probably everyone ***** my approach for 4 years (especially you amsah), but extra dash dance pp perfected makes Falco so much better. By dash dancing, you bait, stall, and set yourself to react to your shielding opponent all at once. I feel so dumb for not figuring this out on my own...
I told you that last summer zhu!!!
woah, that was supposed to be new?

my lowest ranking in melee in past 5 years is 5th! =D!
what a Beast!!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I think its really funny how all the americans (PP included) are so cocksure that PP and mango are just gonna walk into apex and stomp on armada for free. Dude still gets no respect after all he's done.

M2k for #1 at apex 2012.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dude there are like 0 actually good people here lol

:phone:
Th0rn, Zoso, Mafia, Myself, Elen, KDJ, Banks, Trees

Just because the rest of New England is free doesn't mean our top 8 aren't doing things in national brackets ;).

If only DJ Elen and Trees traveled more :\

Top Bottom