• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont think there are going to be any shirts. vgbootcamp wanted to do it so i told everyone else no, and then the company who made their shirts ****ed them up badly. zzzzzz

(this is why i do everything myself!)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I have nothing against chudat, I'm wondering what you have for chudat. Probably a boner lol

but he's good and he's european.

People don't follow the European smash scene nearly as close as I think they should. Before
genesis most people hadn't even heard of Armada, let alone calle w, Amsah, Adam, EK, and the countless top players over there.
People have respect for Chu Dat because of his accomplishments...

Lol, being European makes as much sense as me saying I'm Russian or Japanese or American. Stop meat riding their culture.

If Europeans are really all that it will be evident after this tournament. Armada made it far cause nobody knew his play style nor the Peach match up cause not many players here use her (for good reason). EK is the Marth who likes to spam F-smash and lose matches he shouldn't. I compare EK to Husband in skill, no offense intended to you Husband, but he's hardly someone I would consider for winning or even getting close.

Study up on competitive smash and less on European smash.... son.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
will have to check through this when I get home from work tonight but:

CAN ANYONE BRING A MICROWAVE TO THIS? Please? ^_^

Original plans for a microwave fell through, sadly.

If you can, PLEASE SEND ME A PM!

Don't post it here XD

Plank: any chance at all that I can snag a microwave from you? I'd be willing to drive the extra 15 minutes or whatever to pick it up if necessary =D

Unfortunately, I was going to make a video about the nachos that some people had been waiting for [LOL you'll see why if/when I finally make it], but then I got swamped with work and then got sick :(...though I might throw something less epic together real quick to show it at Pound if there's time haha...

we'll see!

But for real:

serious talk!

MICROWAVE! [not some ****ty dirty one, either, please...and if you can help it: preferably with a "power" function that I can set at increments of 10...like 70%/80%/90%, instead of High/Medium/Low. Yeah beggars can't be choosers but if you want these already simple-as-hell nachos to be remotely interesting and delicious, that's what I'll be needing.]

Thanks in advance <3!

[obviously you get free nachos if you help me! haha...sorry if I talk about them too much, but I've gotten a lot of messages about em so people seem to be expecting them]

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
But, but, but EK places Higher in tournaments. I'd say he's a slightly less skilled Azen, xD.

This argument about Jman and Chudat is pointless. Chu is, and has always been, one of the best players out there. If anyone was watching Chu vs. Mango...the prowess that Chu showed in that match was friggin' amazing. Mango probably crapped his pants 4 times over each match. JMan, however is not to be underestimated. Do I think he's a better player? No. Does anyone camp like the little bugger? No.

Also....Chu wouldn't go ICz against Armada. Need I remind you what happens when Chu faces a good Peach? He goes PikaCHU. No offense on the Pika match-up, either, but Chu beats good players with Pika. So does Axe. Chu is a retardedly smart player. JMan is smart with a lot of tech skill and no shame. (meaning he'll camp the mess out of you.) Should Chu be on the team? Yes. Does Chu want to be on the team? Who knows?

Also Cactuar > Darkrain. Sorry Darkrain fanboys. Cactuar always stock-wrecks in crews as well. Consistently. At times he takes more than M2K. What would EC do without Cactuar?

In Cactuar's words "Lose a bunch of stocks to Darkrain" xD.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm not a big fan of nachos, but I'd bring a microwave for you Toasty.

Sadly, there's no room in my car. At all.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
wasn't it 7v7?

mango
m2k
hbox
jman
zhu
darkrain
PP

or something???
That is a perfect team. Probably the best team the US could ever assemble, past or present.

I thought the reason it was 7v7 was because europe only had 7 really legit players going.

If it needs to be 8v8, the addition of Chu would be good. Lucky is probably be better, but IC's are really good in crews. (Nana gets returned fresh [whaa raeeppp], and ICs can be used to completely destroy some players.)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'd bring a microwave but I'd get arrested at the airport.

I actually wanted to bust out my secondaries this tournament...

they got better now -.-

Falco
Ganon
Falcon
Luigi

Ness

yeah.

btw I'm selling "If it ain't PB&J it can go to Pound 4" shirts at this.

$5 a pop.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i can't wait to go catch a lot of east coast diseases to strengthen my immune system

i'll be infectin hella *****s once i get back

Samochan

Smash Master
How good is very good? Is he comprable to Chu Dat. Has he ever had a high placing at a major tournament(something Chu Dat has never failed to do) also if we have to do our homework then I'm pretty sure he isn't good enough to be relevant to this argument. What do you have against Chu anways?
You're essentially not relevant in this argument nor have the leverage or ability to criticise other people when you yourself haven't been at any national tournaments (by your own argument), especially if you just put other people down without research. Ofc he's not comparable to chu dat, chu dat is a ****ing legend, but neither are you and many, many millions of smashers who bought this game and the many very good but not quite pro players all around the world. But bËst does indeed have some achievements, on his first international tournament rox4 he beat down svampen himself, who had in turn beaten captain jack with yoshi. This is from 2006-2007 when both players were still active and very, very good. Very soon he'll be going into svar10 and hopefully get stuff recorded.

Sooner or later, you have to realise that even though not every player is a pro by mlg standards or whatever standards player set them (like being top of the top), many of those players are still extremely good players. If you keep underestimating the good players, it'll soon come back at you with vengeance when you underestimate them and keep thinking you could beat them cause "they're not chu dat". <_<

It's not up to you to decide what players participate in europe vs usa crew battle either. :p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That is a perfect team. Probably the best team the US could ever assemble, past or present.

I thought the reason it was 7v7 was because europe only had 7 really legit players going.

If it needs to be 8v8, the addition of Chu would be good. Lucky is probably be better, but IC's are really good in crews. (Nana gets returned fresh, and ICs can be used to completely destroy some players.)
needs more drephen

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty can you use a microwave oven? I might be able to bring mine
uh...what's the difference between that and a microwave? I thought they were all "microwave ovens"? Unless that one just has additional features beyond "cook for this amount of time" such as "defrost" and all that jazz. Hopefully you're not talking about a toaster oven XD

But for real, if you've got something along THESE lines, then awesome...without the plasma and exploding glass, obv. Please let me know ASAP before I continue to ask more people XD

$5 a pop.
-****ing dead-

10neoshouldplaymelees

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

If it needs to be 8v8, the addition of Chu would be good. Lucky is probably be better, but IC's are really good in crews. (Nana gets returned fresh [whaa raeeppp], and ICs can be used to completely destroy some players.)
past...? you forgetting about Ken pc chris korean dj.

TheLake

Smash Master
I'd bring a microwave but I'd get arrested at the airport.

I actually wanted to bust out my secondaries this tournament...

they got better now -.-

Falco
Ganon
Falcon
Luigi

Ness

yeah.

$5 a pop.

Ill mm all those things

except the ganon

thats one truck i wont park against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom