• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
In the USA crews i dont understand why you have zhu in there, he did well at genesis......thats about it. Put, chu in and zhu out.

rofl juan the pb&j shirt is ****ing golden hahahah

HugS™

Smash Lord
As some of you know, Larry and I missed our flight, but we will be trying standby tomorrow at 7 am.

If not, then I'll probably pay a fee to get on a guaranteed flight. I'll make it no matter what.

HugS™

Smash Lord
In the USA crews i dont understand why you have zhu in there, he did well at genesis......thats about it. Put, chu in and zhu out.

rofl juan the pb&j shirt is ****ing golden hahahah
LoL, maybe it's because he usually places the highest at the major WC events next to Mango.

Just cuz you don't keep up with the WC much doesn't mean he isn't good enough for the team.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Juan let's ****ing do this, lmfao best ideas ever [everything we just talked about]...

****kkk I gotta write an outline for the story so I don't drag on too long or forget any details XD

don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight @_@
lol I wish Marty(GApeach) was going to this. He tells pbnj stories like no other. xD

Also, SleepyK is on his way to my house to pick me up and we'll leave here later in the morning. It's going to be awesome seeing old as well as new faces at this. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im definitely staying awake until my flight leaves orlando so i dont pull a hugs and miss my flight

(i dont know if he missed it cause of oversleeping, but that would be the only reason i miss mine, with the airport 15 minutes away)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I can't wait to sit around and wait for some sick matches on livestream, I couldn't imagine the excitement all of you are experience who are actually going.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lol I wish Marty(GApeach) was going to this. He tells pbnj stories like no other. xD

Also, SleepyK is on his way to my house to pick me up and we'll leave here later in the morning. It's going to be awesome seeing old as well as new faces at this. :)
good **** glad that got straightened out! tomorrow would have been VERY ugly, otherwise :( and LOL yeah Marty tells those chapters better than anyone else XD
giaaaaaaaaaad why am i not going to this lol
WTF? this saddens me very much :(

unless you were impersonating what pbnj would say

if then LOL
this...

LOL so good

gahhhh in 18 hours I'll be landing at BWI and getting into a van with
Chaddd
SleepyK
DashDanceDan
IHaveSpaceballs
MikeG
Fullmetal Mike

The South is gonna **** **** up this weekend.

Linguini

Smash Master
LoL, maybe it's because he usually places the highest at the major WC events next to Mango.

Just cuz you don't keep up with the WC much doesn't mean he isn't good enough for the team.
Even so,the least qualified person on there to switch out for chu is him.

p.s. Lucky is better.
im definitely staying awake until my flight leaves orlando so i dont pull a hugs and miss my flight

(i dont know if he missed it cause of oversleeping, but that would be the only reason i miss mine, with the airport 15 minutes away)
GDexx, where are you staying tom. night? Im staying with you and Seibrik sat. and on but im housingless tom.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
youre staying with us saturday?

im not even flying to baltimore until saturday. sorry brah

g-regulate

Smash Hero
everyone remember to give KM, the godfather of TA and creator of the TA pound, a good *pound*.

same for Chinesah, the host for the original *pound* 1

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
best memory of KM was when he was playing in Fc3 in our east coast crews vs Midwest and they didn't know KM was a beast lol

Wes - "WHO IS THIS DOIN THIS?!"

*pound* KM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom