• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Sometimes accidents happen :o if we call ahead of time Plank would that be a viable excuse?
I shouldn't be late at all though x.x I like getting there ahead of time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
There already is but everyone doesnt post there and i stopped updating it. I already know we will have a decent # of setups, i just want MOAR MOAR MOAR

CT depends on amount of time, situation, and reason. I am not heartless but i also dont tolerate BS

Banks

Smash Hero
lol at pound2 my team "beat" forward's team in a 2 on 1 because his teammate didn't show up on time

plank ain't ****in' round

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yea wtf right he flys for free too, he's just smashed out atm
Yeah, he was telling me... that's so messed up lol. Like I said, tell him that Sanuzi demands that he comes. Maybe it'll change his mind.

Could you pm me his aim?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Will the main livestream be on Waffles channel?

If not, who is doing the livestream?

Is anyone else livestreaming as well? Thanks.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if anything, having a setups thread stops people from bringing setups

they look at the list and go "oh mine's not needed" then when someone else forgets theirs, there aren't any replacements

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
* Over 22 million individuals have a substance dependence or abuse problem in the US. (SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) 2006

* Nearly 14 million Americans meet diagnostic criteria for alcohol use disorders. (Alcohol Health & Research World)

* More than 100,000 U.S. deaths are caused by excessive alcohol consumption each year. Direct and indirect causes of death include drunk driving, cirrhosis of the liver, falls, cancer, and stroke. (Substance Abuse: The Nation's Number One Health Problem, Feb. 2001)

* There were over 17,000 alcohol related car deaths in US in 2005. (http://www.niaaa.nih.gov)

* Traffic crashes are the greatest single cause of death for persons aged 6-33. About 45% of these fatalities are in alcohol-related crashes. (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)

* Alcohol kills 6½ times more youth than all other illicit drugs combined. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)

* 61% of adults drink alcohol in the US. (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/alcohol.htm)

Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0
i love you =)

strawhats

Smash Master
Will the main livestream be on Waffles channel?

If not, who is doing the livestream?

Is anyone else livestreaming as well? Thanks.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vg-boot-camp-brawl-tournament

SAVE THAT TO YOUR FAVORITES SO THAT COME SATURDAY YOU WON'T BE AMONG THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE SEARCHING FOR THE STREAM...iTS BEING RUN BY VGBOOTCAMP

LOL...ally and m2k suck against Diddy...even though m2k has a better record against adhd...and also m2k has beaten ally the last few times.

It's pretty much who's playing at their best at the time. M2k and ally are both even but I say m2k will win brawl because he's the best.

Also ally isn't htat great against marth (mike haze/Neo)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
LOL...ally and m2k suck against Diddy...even though m2k has a better record against adhd...and also m2k has beaten ally the last few times.

It's pretty much who's playing at their best at the time. M2k and ally are both even but I say m2k will win brawl because he's the best.

m2k only has a better record vs adhd because they've played each other for over a year now.

Ally lost to adhd like twice.

:079:

LLDL

Smash Hero
No stream necessary, we can wait in the dark for 3 days via twitter and relish in fresh epic videos on Monday via youtube.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yeah plank i think u should make an announcement for people not to switch melee/brawl discs from wiis. This is a sure-fire way for stuff to get stolen

if people brought their wii for melee, let them use it for melee
if people brought their wii for brawl, let them use it for brawl
if they brought it for both games, let them do what they want but let the owner handle it

just a suggestion though
just a reminder

also:

BRING TVs/WIIS/CUBES/MELEE/BRAWL!

I don't wanna hear anything short of "****ing amazing" about this tournament =D

alsoalso:

I'll be recording all of the matches in my pool [working on a second recording setup to do so :)] =D

If I make it to second round, same thing...

if not then I'll just find a pool and record everything [same for 3rd round and brackets]

hooray 1 TB harddrive ^_^

Also, provided proper resources, expect at least pools vids up extremely promptly

of course if anything crazy and epic happens, that'd probably go up first [or if I do really well against someone good XD]

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Ok Cartmen :p

My brother and I will be bringing 2 copies of melee most likely. I already PMed DJRome about them joining his stash of cubes for his corner.

And just because: Anyone I catch stealing or I'm told stole something (with proof) is getting a broken wrist as a Pound 4 souvenire :p

:link:

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Will there be any sort of pickups from the Bus station in baltimore? 4 of us are looking for a way to the hotel.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol i was being sarcastic guys. I was saying don't make it whack like genesis where we waited for like 3 days with twitters such as "pools went smoothly" "day 1 over way ahead of schedule" LOL

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Would it be possible to get some of these matches during the tournament? I'm interested in getting the matches from the 20 PR guys coming with me to Pound 4. I have a 500GB HD, so I'll be talking to some of the people recording matches so we can do the transfer before leaving the tournament.

Kasht

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i hope for the sake of everyone not there that there will be good streams.

waffles will do one cuz he always does. there probably wont be much commentary on any but the best matches though cuz people will be playing mad friendlies.

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Im gonna list the pools where the Puerto Rico guys will be:

Melee pools: 3, 13, 14, 21, 29, 39, 45, 46, 57, 59, 63, and 64
Brawl pools: 2, 4, 7, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 29

If someone has a recording station setup for one of those pools, send me a PM so I can talk to you during the tournament for the matches.

I also may have a few (3) recording setups, so I need to know which of the pools I posted here need it. :)

Kasht

EDIT: If woud be nice if the recording setups were assigned pools before the tourny so no time is wasted and the tourny doesnt get delayed.

EDIT2: Will the semis and finals be on stage, on a big screen like Genesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom