• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL get yo *** outta here, I lost to ADHD twice, m2k lost to ADHD twice, I beat adhd ALOT since M2k is now in the Midwest.

That's what I said..? o_o

lmao. m2k has been playing adhd since before you came down here so thats why it "seems" like he has a better record. I said you lost to him twice lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
are you the kind of person that just spams things you heard other people say even though you have no idea what they mean
You know here I was thinking that too...

Like maybe he runs around like one of the kids from NM who's vocabulary is solely quotes from Smash commentary like "dry no spit" and any time any combo is done they yell "OHHH!!! WOMBO COMBO!" or something along those lines.

It's so annoying I want to give people who constantly yell that the twins punch "of love" :p

:link:

pockyD

Smash Legend
Good **** Joe!
EDIT EDIT:
my name is not Joe
there's a "story" behind this

at pound 2, joe bushman was playing pittsburgh's own swiftbass and was getting beat up on pretty bad

then at some point you (drephen) walked by, barely glanced at the screen, and said 'good **** joe', even though he was losing, then walked away

and it became part of pittsburgh lore

i only heard the "story" secondhand but it was excellent

Eggm

Smash Hero
yes im down for any money matches

also i want to take european money

also anyone up for iron man matches? 10 characters $10 crew battle style

EDIT:
red power

EDIT EDIT:
my name is not Joe
I'll take a MM before pools. Should be a good warmup win or lose.

Edit : 5$ best of 3 pound 4 rules sound good?

forkgirl

Smash Lord
yesssss, i'm just really looking for an excuse to dye my hair a crazy color and thought i'd drag as many people into this as possible. plus i really like momentos from tournaments...coming home with a name badge or a shirt....or red hair :)

I'm seriously down though. should everyone do red??? or just any non-normal colors or what?

*CT*

Smash Lord
yesssss, i'm just really looking for an excuse to dye my hair a crazy color and thought i'd drag as many people into this as possible. plus i really like momentos from tournaments...coming home with a name badge or a shirt....or red hair :)

I'm seriously down though. should everyone do red??? or just any non-normal colors or what?
So what are we going to do? All dye our hair in one room, one night and have a smash fest while waiting to rinse it out.

lol I really want to do blue with my black hair, but I'm game for anything, should we BOOD? (Bring our own dye) xD

forkgirl

Smash Lord
BringYourOwnDye sounds good, so people can do whatever color they want.

and i looked online about bleaching dark hair before dying it (since my hair is super dark) and it sounds cheap, fast, and pretty easy. I'm not sure where we'd all do this, because i'm in a room with 10 people and haven't met the guy who's getting the room.

CY

Smash Ace
BringYourOwnDye sounds good, so people can do whatever color they want.

and i looked online about bleaching dark hair before dying it (since my hair is super dark) and it sounds cheap, fast, and pretty easy. I'm not sure where we'd all do this, because i'm in a room with 10 people and haven't met the guy who's getting the room.
i'm gonna eat you with a spoon

Drephen

Smash Master
there's a "story" behind this

at pound 2, joe bushman was playing pittsburgh's own swiftbass and was getting beat up on pretty bad

then at some point you (drephen) walked by, barely glanced at the screen, and said 'good **** joe', even though he was losing, then walked away

and it became part of pittsburgh lore

i only heard the "story" secondhand but it was excellent
lol, you should hear the stories we have about KoreanDJ lulz

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Friggin' people. I hate people who are supposed to be "friends". Ugh...now I'm screwed out of my ride for Pound. Anyone that can help a fellow NJ player out? Seriously...I'd rather pay like 40-50 in gas than pay three times as much to take an effing bus.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
That's like... the 7th time GDX has asked for shuttle times... after 6 replies. Haha

Also, GDX, pm me your cell or something so I can get in touch w/ you at Pound and stuff and maybe/hopefully get you out of the venue. Imma be borrowin a cell (yeah, im one of the 15 people on teh planet who refuse to have one unless abs. necc) so if you see a # that's 828 or 704, its prolly me.

Edit #2:

Friggin' people. I hate people who are supposed to be "friends". Ugh...now I'm screwed out of my ride for Pound. Anyone that can help a fellow NJ player out? Seriously...I'd rather pay like 40-50 in gas than pay three times as much to take an effing bus.
Reposted for emphasis. Someone get this dewd a ride. I don't know 'm at all, but... I know that sinking feeling of losing your ride and having to scramble to find one. Someone help 'm out

Edit #3: page 420 on 40ppp. Not that it matters to me... but I'm sure all the Smokey McPuffpuffs out their may like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom