• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
GOD DANGIT!!! MY EYES!!!!

Girls Generation is so cutesy, xD. I prefer Chocolate love.

Actually, have you hear Super Junior's version of "Gee?" It's pretty good.

Also: Toasty + Milktea....I'm gonna post something up soon so you can find me...but I'm telling you, it won't be hard. xD
How the hell have I not seen Chocolate Love before?

Also: Super Junior's cover? You mean the live-in-studio one? Didn't see it til now but YO...definitely pretty good!

haha, aight...this'll be exciting...though I might have to wear one of those medical masks at this just to make sure I don't get anyone sick or fall further into illness :(

edit:

best beliiieve I'll be recording.

and not like I promised to record at ROM2...**** won't happen again >_<

Lobos

Smash Master
that's like saying Pound 4 hates the **** out of Brawl. wait, its true. VGbootcamp is a Brawl thing mostly.
Wrong.

VGbootcamp is a melee, brawl, SF4, SF2A, & MVC2 thingy :lick:

I don't know why people think there is going to be more than one live stream. Not like this place has T1 Speed internet lol......noobs

Vwins

Smash Ace
so Bam is finally coming thx to plank. Now I'm sure we gonna see a canadian team in the top 5! Canada represent :)

Oh and yeah Ally you can come with us in our hotel room and we will have one spot for you in the car if you need a lift to the venue. However I cant guarantee you a spot in a bed since we already 4 and there's only 2 bed but kage and jason like to sleep on the floor for some reason so maybe you'll sleep in one of the bed <.< lol. Also we didnt get the discount on the hotel room because im a last minute guy so its gonna be a little more expensive.

tw1n

Smash Champion
@Toasty: Ah that sucks! Coming to this and being sick would blow lol. Thinking about it... I have been feeling a little blah the last few days! Time to go slam some vitamine C or else some meds haha

Drephen

Smash Master
EVERYONE BRING CUBES!

dont care if your driving, flying, or hangliding to pound bring a ****in cube. You can easily fit a gamcube in carry on bag and still have plently of room. PLank will have tvs just not cubes and of course bring yoru ****in game and memory cards u stupid ****s.

people who live like 6 hours driving distance from pound......NO JOHNS BRING A TV ****IN LAZY PUNK

as for brawl i dont care lol

i hope everyone has a great time this weekend :)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
EVERYONE BRING CUBES!

dont care if your driving, flying, or hangliding to pound bring a ****in cube. You can easily fit a gamcube in carry on bag and still have plently of room. PLank will have tvs just not cubes and of course bring yoru ****in game and memory cards u stupid ****s.

people who live like 6 hours driving distance from pound......NO JOHNS BRING A TV ****IN LAZY PUNK

I got full car johns. No TV.

Vro

Smash Lord
brawl will fail time-wise without enough setups.

melee will fail fun-wise without enough setups. =(

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
How the hell have I not seen Chocolate Love before?

Also: Super Junior's cover? You mean the live-in-studio one? Didn't see it til now but YO...definitely pretty good!

haha, aight...this'll be exciting...though I might have to wear one of those medical masks at this just to make sure I don't get anyone sick or fall further into illness :(

edit:

best beliiieve I'll be recording.

and not like I promised to record at ROM2...**** won't happen again >_<
Because Gee scared you and you were afraid of Girls Generation...like me, xD. Also I only saw the Super Junior one a little while ago. I'm still getting my feet wet on the Korean music scene. I'm determined to have a large collection of music from everywhere.

But I digress. As soon as I figure out why my vid won't upload to youtube....I'll have it up, xD.

I got full car johns. No TV.
I got...TV is too heavy for me to care about carrying, Johns. Also...it's not my car, Johns. I'm still bringing my cube, though.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
EVERYONE BRING CUBES!

qft

bringin mah wii

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm not a fan of Brawl either but guys...

SHUT THE HELL UP!

Let them enjoy thier game without people trying to ruin it for them... >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah guys pointless flames are pointless. People enjoy the game, or 200 people wouldn't have signed up to play it. We're working together to succeed as a tournament, not just for one part of it.

THanks

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to bring my cube and melee. If I can fit it in my small carry on bad along with all my stuff I will for sure k =] Are you gonna be grabbing any of the setups friday or are you just gonna wait till saturday morning before the tournament?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Girl's Generation... Sux, except for Chocolate love =D

Anyway, i think this tournament will have to many TV's. compared to how many cube's and wii's there will be there.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who is recording/streaming at this??

All I know so far is :
Anton
HMW
Juggleguy
Kyon
Toasty
DanieltheSeraph
I'm bringing three recording setups. Day 1 I'll be recording my pool, the Darkrain death pool (TeeAyEye says he can't bring his recording setup), and another pool to be determined.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if i bring a wii with melee, you can guarantee that nobody will try to put barlw up on it right? (i don't mind if you switch it out for someone's wii altogether but if you switch the game out there's about a 93% chance that it'll get lost)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Girl's Generation... Sux, except for Chocolate love =D

Anyway, i think this tournament will have to many TV's. compared to how many cube's and wii's there will be there.
Lol...Chocolate love is awesome. I actually had to rethink my stand on Wonder Girls. Those girls can sing. They...just can't dance. I'm looking forward to their English CD. "Nobody but you" broke top 100 on the charts. (yay)

Okay...now that I know I have to like....convert the video after put it on my computer....THEN wait 15 years to upload it to youtube...I know it works. The interviews are on. =O I still need to get the markers for the bracket people who need to be interviewed.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Juggleguy. I talked to Tai right after he saw his pool.

I believe he said "I paid $50 to be in that pool!" Not happy lol. That's gonna be a cool one to watch =]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im bringing a recording setup but im selfish and only using it to record my own matches lol

i do it all on a netbook and i can have it connected to any tv in less than a min so im just gonna have it follow me

but if u want a vid of you, come MM me :)

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Who is bringing a decent sized TV to this that I can set up recording **** on?
One of the TV's (19") I'm bringing can be set-up for recording (I didn't even know you could until someone did it at a tournament I brought the TV too O_O).

And this needs to be repeated:

EVERYONE BRING CUBES!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a recording setup. I think I'll do what Chibo said; if you want your match recorded, mm me. XD

[Melee only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom