• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
twin ull be fine, people know its u lol but ur fixed in bracket
Lol thanks buddy. Of course it kinda also helps that I am a twin so its too obvious :laugh:

Oh ya and Axe says he'll MM. Not sure how much he wants to do but he's down for sure =]

Banks

Smash Hero
well i must admit both 'CF' and 'rusty' are comforting but i recognize his name so i shall not count my chickens

cykofox

Smash Ace
Plank is there any chance you can run melee crew on not monday? midwest is gonna be ****ed(more than ordinary lol) if crews are ran on monday cuz were gonna lose our top players.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
What other games are good on the Wii :p besides Melee....but I bet there's a cube on the side to play that at the same time.
Super Mario Galazy, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii.... Basically actual Nintendo Game is good... Metroid Corruption... I have a list lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I love how in the scheduled times Brawl teams and singles have a 9 hour difference while melee teams and singles have only 5. Love Brawl and all but man those games take way too long (unless its ally playing lol)

Johns! signature is the best I've ever seen lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galazy, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii.... Basically actual Nintendo Game is good... Metroid Corruption... I have a list lol
Mario Kart wii is inferior to the original, same with Super mario brothers.

Super Mario Galaxy is just tedious especially if your a perfectionist and manage to waste time going through Luigi's mode x.x I wish I could get those three days back. So no, besides brawl and brawl+ there really is not that much going for the Wii.

Laijin

Smash Hero

Super Mario Galaxy is just tedious especially if your a perfectionist and manage to waste time going through Luigi's mode x.x I wish I could get those three days back. So no, besides brawl and brawl+ there really is not that much going for the Wii.
I disagree.
The new super mario brothers is actually pretty good and challenging.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I disagree.
The new super mario brothers is actually pretty good and challenging.
I beat the game in about three to four hours >.<
It was fun but it loses its novelty fast, its only fun throwing people in lava for so long.
I did however enjoy the Penguin suit.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman

I beg to differ Mario Kart Wii was def. and improvement over Double Dash. Mario Galaxy over Mario Sunshine. And The New Super Mario Bros. is just a new one... same side scrolling. New ****... We Loved Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. it's just another one... **** it you shouldn't even play Smash Bros. the way you are hatin on Nintendo.... I've been dissappointed in Nintendo since the Gamecube, but I still Trust they will be back soon...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Thanks! Which one of you is in my pool? You guys are confusing me. :psycho:

I made my sig with this and Photoshop.
Thanks. And that would be me in your pool. Or was it him? Or is it that I'm him? And he is me? Or he is a clone of me? Often times we get confused as to which one we are. So I put a sign on my ceiling above my bed to remind me which one I am. Spent the night at a friends house and forgot who I was for a week. Although I hear it was the best week of his girlfriends life :p

But seriously he is in your pool. I'm in the pool with Toasty Toast and that scrub Zhu from your sig (jk about the scrub thing. Much respect for the guy).

:link:

DJRome

Smash Hero
im marking my cubes/melee copies with sharpie. and im also going to bring a banner for my corner. djs corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom