• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
see those faces those are game faces

but this guy. this guy has a straight face. LMAO.

but i wanna shout out this was a great tourny and fun playing every1 i played and meet.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm nuetral on the cheese thing, but you take my brother too seriously.

My brother would've beaten Teevee ANYWAYS, yes the guy who placed 5th. (I'm calling out your meatride, btw! :))

You aren't aware of the amount people that have been paying for this kids lunch. I'm getting him better so that he can get over his MU problems/better and backup his talk.

Oh and I'm ****ing you up in bracket, for opinion purposes, whenever it is I feel like playing in tourney again.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
His MM wins are actually good though. He has taken top players to last hit last stock(Ask NEO and Fatal). I'm not trying to overhype him too hard, but he isn't a scrub.

OH! You were on my hitlist before we stopped coming to stuff! I'm mad we might never get to play!

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh really? i wouldn't have guessed.

I respect ikon cause although he talks smack, which is part of being competitive by the way. he backs it up and is willing to do money matches for large amounts.

although respect is also very important.

Sharky

Smash Master
Delta vs ADHD was hyped! game 2 was amazing at one point where he almost killed adhd by repeated throwing eggs at him in the water, basically locking him from getting out.
late I know, but abortion lock FTW. XD he should have kept it up longer though =(

edit: dark pch, just try to have some fun with the game, that's what gets me back whenever I'm down about my performance. (I had the exact same situation as you at VC btw, so I feel your pain)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I wasn't really egg-locked lol, I just chose to stay in the water and swim some more.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Date(3/06/10) ****(ikon 3stocked)

HERE IS A VIDEO OF ME DATE RAPEING IKON. I THINK HE NEEDS TO JUST STICK TO MK OR GET BETTER WITH ICS CG, NO BETTER YET JUST STICK TO THE BRAINLESS MK. HERE GOES THE DATE **** VID BROUGHT TO YOU BY " THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT" DIRECTED BY HELPR , PRODUCER" THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT"

hERE YOU GO PEOPLE ENJOY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321TbXF-r3k

IF PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THIS IS THE ERA OF THE A$$HOLE !!!

Zucco

Smash Master
His MM wins are actually good though. He has taken top players to last hit last stock(Ask NEO and Fatal). I'm not trying to overhype him too hard, but he isn't a scrub.

OH! You were on my hitlist before we stopped coming to stuff! I'm mad we might never get to play!
bad tourney placings but good MM wins? where have I heard this before???????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Lobos

Smash Master
lol WES ****** with sonic......those vids are hilarious....I still haven't played you in brawl.

Ally - umad

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wes u from the heart suck. stick to working out and taking steroids. i didnt take u seriously. if u wanna we can do a 3O mm if u seriously think u have a shot of beating me. oh and ur whole crew sucks. i'd go snake or IC if ur up 4 getting robbed

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*looks at results*

Ikon I do not think u can compare yourself to

Jtails
Ninjalink
Jash
Will

and result wise you barely go even with

Dire
Wes'
Kirinblaze

so really you should not talk...sorry dude:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, and I thought Ikon was a coold dude. But not that I am seeing all of this, I'm starting to have a different opinion on the matter. And really getting ticked that I lost to him in pools at VC. Makes me feel more of a scrub.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
he seems pretty chill when we were doing our tourney match

even after he lost,he was still pretty calm and polite about it o.o

@Dpch- he isn't bad,he just has a big internet ego like most people lol
be more cheery like dark magician girl!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Girls Why Do They Act This Way- Eminem

wes u from the heart suck. stick to working out and taking steroids. i didnt take u seriously. if u wanna we can do a 3O mm if u seriously think u have a shot of beating me. oh and ur whole crew sucks. i'd go snake or IC if ur up 4 getting robbed
LOL I GUESS I HURT YOUR FEELINGS lol well u have to step your game up then lol. idk where my whole crew came in this but you can challenge me your snake vs my sonic 10 bux best of 5?

who does that sound? if i **** your you cant say **** to me at all lol. LOL YOUR *** WOULD GET RAPPED BY THE REST OF MY CREW IF YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A SONIC LOL. AND DIDNT DIRE ALRREADY **** YOU AT VC POOLS YOUR BUGGING I GUESS YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS. I BET IF YOU WON THE FREINDLIES YOU WOULD TALK **** LOL BEHIND MY BACK. ANYWAYS YOUR AYUSS COME AND GET ME AND THANX FOR THE LIL" WORK OUT AND STEROIDS JOKE I FEEL DIESEL FROM THAT JOKE.
LOL I STEPPED MY GAME UP IN WORKING OUT NOW U DO THE SAME AND TAKE SOME SMASH STEROIDS(PICK SNAKE) OF YOU WILL AND LOSE LOL .

Top Bottom