• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yo iKon so I am definitely down for that $50 MM if you are game, also if you agree to go D3, I'll up it to $100, DK vs D3 best of 7. I doubt you'd go for that though xD

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
The official list of persons intending on having matches of monetary gain with iKon for large sums of currency:

Wes - $20 Sonic vs. ICs
Will - $50 DK vs. ? or $100 DK vs. DDD
Ron - $50
Cheese - $20
Jtails - $15 (Should be upped imo)
Chimpakt - $50

anyone else want in on this ****?

PCyph

Smash Apprentice
What's the matter, banned?
yeah i spam the PT boards too much.

anyways yeah JTails mk is a lot better than his diddy vs ics(or mk just has a dramatically better matchup).

i mm'd him, he beat me game 1, game 2 i beat him, game 3 he went mk and like 2 stocked me.

it might be because of the switch though, when I'm baked and people switch characters i get confused LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The official list of persons intending on having matches of monetary gain with iKon for large sums of currency:

Wes - $20 Sonic vs. ICs
Will - $50 DK vs. ? or $100 DK vs. DDD
Ron - $50
Cheese - $20
Jtails - $15 (Should be upped imo)
Chimpakt - $50

anyone else want in on this ****?
If I was not scrub sauce, I jump in on this too. His meta is nothing to me. Ask NJ wat I was doing to metas at that tourny from Inui's in the summer. His meta was nothing compared to what I beat and the good people I was beating that season. Ticks me off I can't do anything right now. Cause right now, this kid is making me sick.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
lol i like how drk peach always refers back to that 1 tourny in the summer where he beat 4 metas.
I know right, its so relevant now, keeping the past alive.

btw guys I **** G&W, I did beat Hyl!an at Apex, get @ THAT being relevant too, suckas

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol i like how drk peach always refers back to that 1 tourny in the summer where he beat 4 metas.
It was three. I had 4 metas in a row for bracket. cause I beat 2 of them, then bearly losing to inui's meta, then I beat dooms.

Are you trying to start something here? I'm not in the mood and I don't recall doing anything to you.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It was three. I had 4 metas in a row for bracket. cause I beat 2 of them, then bearly losing to inui's meta, then I beat dooms.

Are you trying to start something here? I'm not in the mood and I don't recall doing anything to you.

Nobody's trying to start anything. He's basically saying that you bring up irrelevant crap too oftenly. We get it...you did pretty good against some MK's..now do it again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Nobody's trying to start anything. He's basically saying that you bring up irrelevant crap too oftenly. We get it...you did pretty good against some MK's..now do it again.
So what? I'm proud of myself for once for making it out of a gay bracket with my character. And for what I went through, that I can't believe I lost to this scrub bucket. I have that right and have the right to say what I want. I don't know why you or anyone should give a damm or start something with me when I do nothing to anyone.

Ether way I am not an important player so none of this should even matter.

Lobos

Smash Master
I 3 stocked Drk. Pch at Apex........:) Lets team at APEX 2! lol

Also I heard this ikon kid punks out of mms......:)

DA sucks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
am i the scrub bucket?
I was talking about ikon

oh and @ "i'm not in the mood"

When are you EVER in the mood?! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Attention:

This thread has been Dark Pch'd.

Everyone clear out.

There is nothing to see here.

Really now dire? I swear I just can't tell people true colors in this place. I really don't do **** to anyone for this. I seriously don't. Then people wonder why I am depressed all the time and quiet at tournies. This garbage makes the game not fun or the competitive seen at all. Then again who am I in this community to matter and not get this nonsense.

I'm done here, I dont have to take this crap from you or anyone. I really don't have much friends/pwoplw I cant trust and be cool with around around here. Nothing but a bunch of freaking jerks when I do nothing to anyone.

Ikon, I'll play you Peach vs Meta for 10 bucks next time I see you. simple yes or no.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I was talking about ikon

Really now dire? I swear I just can't tell people true colors in this place. I really don't do **** to anyone for this. I seriously don't. Then people wonder why I am depressed all the time and quiet at tournies. This garbage makes the game not fun or the competitive seen at all. Then again who am I in this community to matter and not get this nonsense.

I'm done here, I dont have to take this crap from you or anyone. I really don't have much friends around here.

Ikon, I'll play you Peach vs Meta for 10 bucks next time I see you. simple yes or no.
So the second someone trash talks you a little bit...they've betrayed you eternally?

You keep saying "I don't do anything to anyone to deserve this" but you forget one thing.

Everyone finds the content in your posts annoying dude. You don't seen to grasp that concept. If results threads are like after-parties, then your posts are like the disheveled guy that comes in wobbling, speaking way louder than everyone else and flirting with every single girl there. It just makes things uncomfortable for everyone. Especially since they're always biblical-sized posts. Of the same thing. Every. Single. Time.

Also you contradict yourself constantly. at one point you'll say "I do not do anything to anyone to deserve this" but you forget that you just called someone "scrub buckets" merely seconds back. It's also very annoying how you get during CASUAL matches. Wes doesn't want to invite you to train anymore because you do not not know how to take a -single- loss correctly. Don't you see that if 6 people are having a good time, and you're the only one emo-ing out...it ruins the mood for everyone? THAT in itself is actually very inconsiderate of you, you don't think of the atmosphere you destroy with your crying.

It's tough to hear someone say to you "people give you this crap because of who you are" because it's very hard to change who you are lol. Try this, dude. Play friendlies, and don't whine and moan about every casual. After results thread, just say good games and shut your mouth. If you lose in tourney, take a 2 minute breather away from everyone and then come back like it never happened. Believe me, follow these steps and people will like you.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
God, I have to teach him all those matchups...

btw, he is going to win all of those. (cept Will and prolly Jtails.)

edit: Who is ScissorSir/Ron?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'd increase up to 30 or 40, iKon, since you seem willing to throw your money away.

Zucco

Smash Master
remember that one time dark peach said Metaknight mains should DIE?

Top Bottom