• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

Cable

Smash Lord
LOL @ Ikon started all this crazy drama and doing all these MM's good luck my colombian child.

Btw Bleachigo tell ZB we gotta get the crews together to train havnt seen ya in a bit.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So the second someone trash talks you a little bit...they've betrayed you eternally?

You keep saying "I don't do anything to anyone to deserve this" but you forget one thing.

Everyone finds the content in your posts annoying dude. You don't seen to grasp that concept. If results threads are like after-parties, then your posts are like the disheveled guy that comes in wobbling, speaking way louder than everyone else and flirting with every single girl there. It just makes things uncomfortable for everyone. Especially since they're always biblical-sized posts. Of the same thing. Every. Single. Time.

Also you contradict yourself constantly. at one point you'll say "I do not do anything to anyone to deserve this" but you forget that you just called someone "scrub buckets" merely seconds back. It's also very annoying how you get during CASUAL matches. Wes doesn't want to invite you to train anymore because you do not not know how to take a -single- loss correctly. Don't you see that if 6 people are having a good time, and you're the only one emo-ing out...it ruins the mood for everyone? THAT in itself is actually very inconsiderate of you, you don't think of the atmosphere you destroy with your crying.

It's tough to hear someone say to you "people give you this crap because of who you are" because it's very hard to change who you are lol. Try this, dude. Play friendlies, and don't whine and moan about every casual. After results thread, just say good games and shut your mouth. If you lose in tourney, take a 2 minute breather away from everyone and then come back like it never happened. Believe me, follow these steps and people will like you.
I don't like losing the way I do. ****ing sue me for being...idk....a human? Ikon is been an a-hole right now so he desvered that comment. Really when I am cool with People like Jtails. it's not like I am gettin on someone who has done nothing bad.

If people don't wanna read what I have to say or deal with it, dont comment back or use the darn ignore list. Whats so hard about that? You know how many people I have on ignore? Others can do the same. I have the right to express myself the way I want. Who the hell said you have to post back to what I say or look at it. use the darn ignore list, problem solved.

Last, no one has to like me or w/e. I have no problem playing alone like I usually do or shutting myself out from people. I done it many times before. if people dont like me, then don't bother with me, AT ALL. Just leave me alone. I rather be alone then deal with this crap. And don't sit here like it is all me, cause I can bring up many times where I do or say nothing at all, and people start ****. Then I end up getting flamed out of random.

I'm a depressed person for MANY damm reasons. Reasons none even know about. Thats why I usually look like I just lost both my parents even before tourny begins. So if you think it is solidly on this game, you are dead wrong. But I was thinking people would atleast respect that. If any of you people see me, just dont say anything. And after I do horrible at another tourny, just leave me alone. I'll leave the venue soon as I get knocked out placing horrible and ****ing go home. Then people can say all the **** they want/trash talk, etc and I wont say a word in these damm threads. And keep on placing like ****. I'm not some big name or important player for people to give a damm so much. Cheap laughs and showing off by getting on me does not make you some saint or "somebody"

I'm not gonna waste my time posting anymore in here. Stop wasting your time on a scrub Peach player like me. I suck and not a threat to anyone. It's like a meta beating up a ganon bad and getting hyped about it like if it is worth something big. worry about better/important people. I'm not the damm enemy.

I'm out of here.

WomboWolf

Smash Rookie

I'm a depressed person for MANY damm reasons. Reasons none even know about. Thats why I usually look like I just lost both my parents even before tourny begins.
Then why are you playing this game if all of that is bothering you?

But forget about it, you're actually a much better player than you think (I'm not pulling this out of my ***). The first time I saw you was actually just over the weekend and as I watched you play, I felt that you have a really good playstyle. To be honest, i think you have more potential than most of the people I saw (also for the first times) at the tournament.

But you're so damm quick to throwing it all away and you're constantly punishing yourself for it. You DON'T suck, you just haven't had enough practice yet. I **** you not, you seriously are not at your top level yet.

Go ahead though, if you're really considering quitting when the fight is only half over then by all means:

Quit.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I don't like losing the way I do. ****ing sue me for being...idk....a human? Ikon is been an a-hole right now so he desvered that comment. Really when I am cool with People like Jtails. it's not like I am gettin on someone who has done nothing bad.

If people don't wanna read what I have to say or deal with it, dont comment back or use the darn ignore list. Whats so hard about that? You know how many people I have on ignore? Others can do the same. I have the right to express myself the way I want. Who the hell said you have to post back to what I say or look at it. use the darn ignore list, problem solved.

Last, no one has to like me or w/e. I have no problem playing alone like I usually do or shutting myself out from people. I done it many times before. if people dont like me, then don't bother with me, AT ALL. Just leave me alone. I rather be alone then deal with this crap. And don't sit here like it is all me, cause I can bring up many times where I do or say nothing at all, and people start ****. Then I end up getting flamed out of random.

I'm a depressed person for MANY damm reasons. Reasons none even know about. Thats why I usually look like I just lost both my parents even before tourny begins. So if you think it is solidly on this game, you are dead wrong. But I was thinking people would atleast respect that. If any of you people see me, just dont say anything. And after I do horrible at another tourny, just leave me alone. I'll leave the venue soon as I get knocked out placing horrible and ****ing go home. Then people can say all the **** they want/trash talk, etc and I wont say a word in these damm threads. And keep on placing like ****. I'm not some big name or important player for people to give a damm so much. Cheap laughs and showing off by getting on me does not make you some saint or "somebody"

I'm not gonna waste my time posting anymore in here. Stop wasting your time on a scrub Peach player like me. I suck and not a threat to anyone. It's like a meta beating up a ganon bad and getting hyped about it like if it is worth something big. worry about better/important people. I'm not the damm enemy.

I'm out of here.
You spelled 'deserved' wrong.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Doubles

1: Sunshine (diem + Shadow) ($200.00)*
2: Will + Rookie (Will + Rookie) ($80.00)*
3: Tiger Shulman's Karate (Atomsk + Zucco) ($80.00)*
3: Adderall Avalanche (ADHD + Pierce) ($80.00)*
* Split agreed upon by the teams in question.

5: BET (Blackanese + TeeVee)
5: Daphnee Used Ice Beam (ChaosMarth + Vinnie)
7: Bizkit and Fatal (Bizkit + Fatal)
7: JTails + NinjaLink (JTails + NinjaLink)
9: Swag or Die (JG + Nakat)
9: BigBadWolf + Tiny (BigBadWolf + Tiny)
9: No Names (Pat G + Allied)
9: M-D + Vulcan (M-D + Vulcan)
13: Cheese + Bloodcross (Cheese + BloodCross)
13: DD **** (Penta + Viva)
13: Butter n Toast (Deven3000 + Dil)
13: Blaze n Cypher (Blaze + Cypher)
17: Bros Before Hoes (LucarioOwl + RazeKing)
17: Mario is Missing (Delta Cod + Inferno)
17: A Match Made In China (Ron + Drk.Pch)
17: Team Gimp (MechWarrior + rathy Aro)
17: Ooo Did we Win? (Rockin + Xivk)
17: Scoundrels of Justice (ShinBowser + Nuke)

Singles

1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split
3: ADHD ($138.00)
4: Zucco ($46.00)
5: Nairo ($23.00)
5: teevee ($23.00)
7: Jash
7: JTails
9: Dabuz
9: Xzax
9: Minty
9: Delta Cod
13: ChaosMarth
13: Problem
13: PatG
13: Bizkit
17: Doom
17: Viva
17: Will
17: Nakat
17: Fatal
17: JG
17: Vinnie
17: NinjaLink
25: Cheese
25: Smurf
25: Penta
25: Dil
25: Dire
25: BloodCross
25: King Toon
25: Tiny
33: Bob The Builder
33: ICEing
33: BigM
33: AceDude
33: ikon
33: Prawn
33: RedX
33: Anti - Forfeit
33: Deven3000
33: LucarioOwl
33: GunBlade
33: M-D
33: John12346
33: dark.pch
33: dMT
33: allied
49: Cypher
49: Asuka - Forfeit
49: Bnzaaa
49: WomboWolf
49: Projo
49: DanyO
49: Phresh
49: Arban
49: HyperEnergy
49: Remix
49: HelpR
49: CrossDash
49: Vulcan
49: Shippo
49: LinkX
49: Fire - Forfeit
65: ShadowLink84
65: Water - Forfeit
65: Rockin
65: Isfet - Forfeit
65: Knightmare
65: MarioSonic
65: H1N1
65: ebo
65: valo
65: ShinBowser
65: Xivk
65: RazeKing
65: Nuke
65: Tncz
65: frak - Forfeit
65: Johan
65: rathy Aro
65: Inferno
65: Jaw
65: Obito
65: Kingz
65: MechWarrior
65: SouthPaw
65: USA
65: Music
65: SonicFalco
97: Mexican

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for attending the event. I hope you were all able to enjoy your stay.

As for the drama, I want to apologize as I admit it was a mistake to let any sub happen, regardless of the circumstances surrounding it. Had it been anyone, it wouldn't have been soemthing I would have even considered, but at the time it played out like this:

ADHD informed me that Anti was to be a bit late and may not be on time for their first doubles game. He told me that he wanted to play out the round with Pierce filling in for Anti. At that point my initial thought was there should be no filling in. Then I considered the players, and figured if anything allowing such a sub wouldn't be much of an issue since Pierce, who admitted so himself, is not at the tournament performance caliber of Anti. Thus I figured, in a general sense, the team itself would be going in with less force than originally planned. I had to make a decision on the spot, and I made one. It was wrong, as per the rules I set forth in advance and I realized it some time later. At that point it was done. The complaints started to come in with great force near the loser finals and grand finals, and upon completion of course I was bombarded with them. The proposal was for me to have ADHD + Pierce play out the sets again to determine the placings, since Anti should never have been in.

Now I also know that having a tournament replayed from a couple rounds back as if it never happened, is also wrong. 'Two wrongs don't make a right' went through my mind at that point so I was not in favor of a replay. I have to admit, as I was trying to run Singles smoothly having a ton of people wildly rage at the table was not helping anyone. I understand people were angry, however no decision worth anything could be made in such a situation. So I must apologize for my dismissive behavior at that point. I figured the issue was not to be resolved at that immediate point in time anyway, therefore we could explore a compromise later on when Singles had been well on its way; and that is exactly what happened. I must sincerely thank Pierce in assisting with the solution, and for the understanding of all the players involved, who I disappointed in some manner.

Anti, please understand that if it wasn't you, such a scenario wouldn't have been even considered. You would simply to have gotten to play at all, and would have only Singles to look forward to. However, at the time for some reason i thought it would be okay and that you should be in the competition as you always have. This was wrong of me, but I must admit if it wasn't me sticking my neck out for you in some way, however unintentional it may have been, I don't know what it was. I expected you would understand more than anyone, figuring your tardiness was the initial cause for this all, coupled with my mistake of a decision. Therefore I'm sorry that you had to ragequit and leave. You have to understand that once that mistake occurred, people were not going to be satisfied however way it was played out. We would have to reach a compromise. While everyone stayed and tried to reach a solution, you simply left in anger.

Well, I hope this will bring some clarity to the entire 'drama,' which btw Trigger_Happy, was the FIRST instance of Brawl related drama I was witness to, and involved in. :/

Note that should I continue to run tournaments, I will no longer be doing favors for players of any caliber when it comes to the rules. A lesson was learned.
co ol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
The official list of persons intending on having matches of monetary gain with iKon for large sums of currency:

Wes - $20 Sonic vs. ICs
Will - $50 DK vs. ? or $100 DK vs. DDD
Ron - $50
Cheese - $20
Jtails - $15 (Should be upped imo)
Chimpakt - $50

anyone else want in on this ****?
****in hell is he really that bad??
i dont know anyone in the community no more pshy i would mm him but i be workin too much.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Ok, now I am freaking annoyed. This is why I hate losing to people I have no buiss losing to if I was at my prime like the summer. Ikon you really are a weak tool. How I am a ****ing scrub now and you still had a hard time beating a Peach with ****ing meta knight. I nearly won game three and I 2 stocked you game 2. If you could barely handle a scrub Peach and you play "META KNIGHT, what makes you think you are better or can beat the others. You make me sick and now cant believe I lost to a scrub like you.
idc if i make u or any1 sick. u have a problem plz mm me. im not gunna say u suck. but i dont mian meta. i just heard it was a bad MU and went it cuz honestly im not going IC against that *****
iKon, Ron is going to beat you. I had to study the **** out of how to beat him before I did. I can't wait to take your money, then watch him take some too. Maybe then I can take it from him.

j/k Ron, I do want to MM you pika v ICs, though, it'd be much less gay of a match.

Take his 50...please.

Oh, and wes, jtails, and probably chimpakt are going to take your money too, iFail.
wes no jtails maybe idk and chimpakt. lol yoshididdy lol dont insult me. and im not going IC against his pika tho i think i can win it im not taking my chances and BS is most likely going to happen

If I am not mistaken, didn't Jatils whoop him with meta on the live stream? I know I was watching him beat ikon on the stream. The only thing Jatils was doing wrong was going after popo after seperating them. He needs to go after nana more. He does that and he is giod to go. Yet he still beat ikon.
i have never played jtails. im mm him to 1 get money and 2 i like him bcuz he reminds me of me. by choosing alot of charecters. he might be the only 1 of the ppl i mm to actually like.

Yo iKon so I am definitely down for that $50 MM if you are game, also if you agree to go D3, I'll up it to $100, DK vs D3 best of 7. I doubt you'd go for that though xD
im actually not stupid to mm u for 50. lets do ten. or 15. DK vs my diddy. i dont even play ddd. i just randomly choose him to beat ppl that are as bad a bizkit.

What happened iKon? You're quiet. Afraid you'll lose to a DK? =P
sorry i wasnt in computer class bcuz of guidence and i dont go on at home bcuz i have track till 7
ikon,minty problem,xzax redx,patg will jg drk pch chasomarth jtails nario. fatal,jash

3round matchups.... anyone see problem
i didnt understand this post. do u wanna mm. diddy vs snake. 5 then my ddd vs snake.

Edit -NOT THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY ALOT OF U GUYS ARE COOL AND ALL BUT IM USING ALL THESE MM'S TO MAKE MONEY. AS SOON AS I HIT 200 DOLLERS IM DONE. I ALREADY HAVE 127. (IM TRYING TO BUY AN ITOUCH.)

im down for mm all of DA i just dont think we'll all ever be together to do it. unless u all come to KTAR. im pretty sure im going to winn all of theese but jtails and will. the rest of u guys suck.

and dire ur not bad ur a pretty cool looking guy no homo. i honestly dont know the MU. i dont know that 1 fox yoshi and lucario. (GW) i think once i learn that MU u wont beat me.

2nd edit. not that im gunna stop mm. i can use u guys for the xtra cash.

looking like

will - 15
jtails- 15
chimpakt- 50
wes- 30
cheese - 30 or 40
ron (scissors sir)- 50

i hope u all hava the money for this. bcuz i do. (well im garuenteed chimp and ron)

Jtails

Smash Lord
wow i study for midterms a couple of days and the whole thread goes Ape ****!? lmao no offense Will :p

but this is awesome i love money matches, and i can count the people I've ever lost to on my fingers.
Also Bleachigo we never got to play so if you're down for a mm too after this one i wouldn't mind :)
These matches should all be recorded and i still give Ikon props for putting his money where his mouth is. No one really does this!

oh it was prawn i played on the livestream not ikon lol. and yes i do realize my diddy needs more work. Im working on it :D

I need a ride to KTAR!! ^_^

Jtails

Smash Lord
hahahahaha! i love it when that happens!

yo you seen my dude eli? he ***** envy!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hahahahaha! i love it when that happens!

yo you seen my dude eli? he ***** envy!
lmao i was talking about ron punching iKon in the face if iKon wins.

And yeah Eli Porter da bess rofl

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Word is that iKon hacked a screen name of a friend of mine.

If that's confirmed, somebody's getting their screen name hacked too.

In real life.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
im actually not stupid to mm u for 50. lets do ten. or 15. DK vs my diddy. i dont even play ddd. i just randomly choose him to beat ppl that are as bad a bizkit
I think you're letting that win go to your head. I choose not to camp your DDD. I believe I 2 stocked your Diddy no problem, your Diddy is terrible. I just didn't feel like camping 8 minutes in a $1 MM vs DDD like I'm supposed to, it's not fun.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ikon,minty problem,xzax redx,patg will jg drk pch chasomarth jtails nario. fatal,jash

3round matchups.... anyone see problem
LMFAO who seeded this...

i mean my bracket wasn't the hardest but that's only because anti left...if he didnt i would have had anti 3rd round.

but there's NO reason for fatal to be playing jash while those other matches are going on...im actually pretty pissed for fatal right now

Top Bottom