• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol my bro makes about $60 a tournament.

Thats not fair, I'm better than him.

@Jtails

Yeah, we can play. You beat all the other Falco's. I HAVE to be the one to stop you. I dunno what will be my next event though, I'm 'inactive.'

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I think you're letting that win go to your head. I choose not to camp your DDD. I believe I 2 stocked your Diddy no problem, your Diddy is terrible. I just didn't feel like camping 8 minutes in a $1 MM vs DDD like I'm supposed to, it's not fun.
i hope u know i havent played ddd in around a year and i picked diddy up around 2 weeks ago. im still pretty sure i'd win. cuz round three i sand bagged in all honesty bcuz i knew i had the set won.

iKon i wouldnt $50 MM Ron if i were you....

this will happen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3flohIZgQ
oh for a sec i thought u meant he was good. i dont care. i need this ipod and i'd get punched to get it. lol **** noob

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol my bro makes about $60 a tournament.

Thats not fair, I'm better than him.

@Jtails

Yeah, we can play. You beat all the other Falco's. I HAVE to be the one to stop you. I dunno what will be my next event though, I'm 'inactive.'
heh so you and DEHF are left i guess. he doesn't know who i am though so i didn't even bother.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
how could he?
Like, if he was pretending to be a bad player all this time just to uh... score it big in money matches when it really counted...?

Actually that's a stupid idea. No one would throw a tournament to win big at money matches. Nvm. >.>

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i hope u know i havent played ddd in around a year and i picked diddy up around 2 weeks ago. im still pretty sure i'd win. cuz round three i sand bagged in all honesty bcuz i knew i had the set won.

oh for a sec i thought u meant he was good. i dont care. i need this ipod and i'd get punched to get it. lol **** noob
LOL this guy pretty much said I'd take a punch from kimbo slice for an ipod. you trippin' son lmfaoo.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
LOL Ikon had to learn the hard way when I **** talked Malcolm to victory against him the 1st time they played. **** b*tches be trying to keep us down Anti lmao.

Someone teach me this game in time for MLG

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
LOL Ikon had to learn the hard way when I **** talked Malcolm to victory against him the 1st time they played. **** b*tches be trying to keep us down Anti lmao.

i lost cuz ur breath smelled like ****. smelled like vomit and ****. HBK brawl isnt ur thing stick to starting something and then quiting.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol someone is still bitter as hell. I was outplacing you when I played brawl and now I look at these results and you still suck. And brawl is your thing? yea that huge 33by your name begs to differ. haha dnt wrry you were only like 8 spots away from the money. Try harder next time:laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero

LOLOLOL.

too good.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol ok hot **** wanna mm. ( i hope u guys are taking notes) (im like a lion and now i attack the stupid wildebeest) LOL plz mm me. i'll give u all the time u want.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
lol ok hot **** wanna mm. ( i hope u guys are taking notes) (im like a lion and now i attack the stupid wildebeest) LOL plz mm me. i'll give u all the time u want.
Way to toss a MM my way in a game I havent played in nearly 2 years. And Id gladly accept if you gave me a MM in melee as well.

Lol lion my ***, you dumb *****. Dnt they teach you about animals at the elementary school your going to? Lion is a King of the jungle, the top of the food chain...you on the other hand, your def at the bottom.

I mean seriously, my hand got a cramp from how far I had to scroll down the page just to find your name in singles. Try doing me a favor next time and placing high for once in your life. Lol Are you even on those NJ Brawl Rannkings? I dnt think I saw you on their.

Anti, Id probably play Marth but I have no clue yet

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Yo seriously... more than half this thread is ikon's MMs.. I'm about to rename it and ask the mods to move it o.0

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I would challenge people to MMs but, they know how it would end up.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
iKon, ...I don't understand where you get off talking all this hot caca when I literally beat you so bad in pools that I can't remember your face let alone what chars you even used.

I'd MM you Anti...but I don't feel like fighting MK lol.

Top Bottom