• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
iKon, ...I don't understand where you get off talking all this hot caca when I literally beat you so bad in pools that I can't remember your face let alone what chars you even used.

I'd MM you Anti...but I don't feel like fighting MK lol.
This nugguh said.... "caca" LOL who says that sons. I guess it's just as bad as "what the doo doo" though LOL.

HelpR

Smash Ace
anti is a professional rapist. you give him money and he WILL go MK and **** the crap out of you.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo anti $5 mm. cause whenever I do ask for friendlies you say later.. lawl

and plus i want my money back from gauntlet ;)

ill go mk this time, you can go whoever. my snake will come back when he's ready.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
iKon, ...I don't understand where you get off talking all this hot caca when I literally beat you so bad in pools that I can't remember your face let alone what chars you even used.

I'd MM you Anti...but I don't feel like fighting MK lol.
I should hop on my brothers MM shwaggg, its too easy.

OH, did I qoute that?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
They share the same last name and the same color eyes,
But they fight like tigers over one ol' red bike.
And lookin' at them reminds me of us.
They're gonna fight and they're gonna fuss.
But, they've got something special,
It's brotherly love.

Yeah, they've got something special,
It's brotherly love.

HelpR

Smash Ace
oh crap the thread is dieing, quickly, someone challenge someone to a MM in a rude way and we can milk this thread for at least 12 more pages.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ron is black. I hate black people! He should money match me for all he has so I can assert my superiority over him. $50, Pikachu vs. Falcon, let's go.

Allied? That stupid scumbag is in the 100% Juice Crew. Everyone knows they're a whole bunch of circle-jerking f*gs that metatride each other all day. I'd love to take his cash in a Super Smash Bros. Brawl match for a sum of currency equal to or greater than $300.

I think I did it right.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Ron is black. I hate black people! He should money match me for all he has so I can assert my superiority over him. $50, Pikachu vs. Falcon, let's go.

Allied? That stupid scumbag is in the 100% Juice Crew. Everyone knows they're a whole bunch of circle-jerking f*gs that metatride each other all day. I'd love to take his cash in a Super Smash Bros. Brawl match for a sum of currency equal to or greater than $300.

I think I did it right.
Maybe you did it a little to right.

HelpR

Smash Ace
how do you feel about people whose names end with an R?

also, dunno if I said this, but thanks to everyone who came, hope the next one is better then this one.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
u new yorkers suck and smell like ****/ cant throw a **** tourny. ron plz mm me so i can get my ipod.

doom tryin to be like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Pft... all you kids come to the next PolyBrawl and Ima take everyone one of you's moneys. I always do. I've just been kind enough to distribute it to some top placing players up until now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
When is the next PolyBrawl? 4/11? like how it was last year?

:grrr:

EDIT : ANTI WILL TURN OFF HIS A.C SO HE CAN HEAR THE ALARM CLOCK FOR THE NEXT POLYBRAWL

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
"EDIT : ANTI WILL TURN OFF HIS A.C SO HE CAN HEAR THE ALARM CLOCK FOR THE NEXT POLYBRAWL"

LMAO I hope to see him being 1st again (or even enter single)

Top Bottom