• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

WomboWolf

Smash Rookie
LOL I GUESS I HURT YOUR FEELINGS lol well u have to step your game up then lol. idk where my whole crew came in this but you can challenge me your snake vs my sonic 10 bux best of 5?

who does that sound? if i **** your you cant say **** to me at all lol. LOL YOUR *** WOULD GET RAPPED BY THE REST OF MY CREW IF YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A SONIC LOL. AND DIDNT DIRE ALRREADY **** YOU AT VC POOLS YOUR BUGGING I GUESS YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS. I BET IF YOU WON THE FREINDLIES YOU WOULD TALK **** LOL BEHIND MY BACK. ANYWAYS YOUR AYUSS COME AND GET ME AND THANX FOR THE LIL" WORK OUT AND STEROIDS JOKE I FEEL DIESEL FROM THAT JOKE.
LOL I STEPPED MY GAME UP IN WORKING OUT NOW U DO THE SAME AND TAKE SOME SMASH STEROIDS(PICK SNAKE) OF YOU WILL AND LOSE LOL .
Working out for the ******* win man. You tell him wes.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wes hmmmmm if u **** me so much then why for ten? why not 2O? also i woodnt go snake im dropping him. u can mm me for 20 vs my IC. i cant w8 till i **** on u and u realize oh **** i suck this MF did sand bag me. and @ alex next VC make it so i play them. i do think i'll lose 2 jash tbqh. and im better then dire i just honestly dont know the MU and thats just me

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
wes u from the heart suck. stick to working out and taking steroids. i didnt take u seriously. if u wanna we can do a 3O mm if u seriously think u have a shot of beating me. oh and ur whole crew sucks. i'd go snake or IC if ur up 4 getting robbed
so after you play him for 30, you can play me for 50.

who the f*ck are you anyway?

keep your beef where it should be. Because even if you were active as hell I doubt you could beat ninjalink/jtails/dire/will/anyone in DA.

so do me a favor...

1) get active
2) get my required amount together
3) get an envelope to put it in so you don't have to get all emotional when it's time to hand it over

And I can literally piss that money away. It won't make or break me.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
who are u im interested in taking ur money. this is how i hustle ppl. if i win u wes jtails chimpakt and cheese i have a total of 150+ dollers.

jtails-15 (might win not sure)
chimpakt- 50 (3 stock)
cheese-20 (2 or 1 stock)
wes-30 or 20 which ever he wants. (i grabbed him easy i just need to learn the grabs aka 2 or 3 stock)
sir- 50 (if ur NL i wont mm u for that much. i do feel confident against him but i woodnt risk it. if ur not him then sure i got this)

thats either 165 or 155.

this ****s so cash

im already better the dire. he just beats me bcuz i dont know the MU. im better then will. jtails ive never seen play but apperantly hes good. wes is decent at best. ninja is good.

this is really me ikon. i was just on bro's account BleachigoZX. dont flame him.

so i found out ur **** at this game plz for 50 dollers we good.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
i'm **** and you got the same place as me?

stfu

and you haven't been away... at all. Your mother would be so proud.

i'll mm you for $50 because quite simply you strike no fear in my heart

I know of you so you don't have that "surprise factor" you'd like to have going into this.

ni**as pick up easy bake oven characters and swear they're nice.... smh

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
33: Bob The Builder- random
33: ICEing- random
33: BigM- i know him and can beat him
33: AceDude- random
33: ikon-gdlk
33: Prawn- i beat him already
33: RedX- hes alright
33: Anti - Forfeit- i woodnt even mm him for 50
33: Deven3000- random
33: LucarioOwl- random
33: GunBlade- i can beat him
33: M-D- can beat him
33: John12346- can beat him
33: dark.pch- already beat him
33: dMT- scrub
33: allied- can beat

who ever u are ur not good.

just a question who do i main and if u go pika who will i go?

HelpR

Smash Ace
I love reading your posts ikon.

all johns and antagonizing people who didnt do anything to bother you, and you're getting on the nerves of people who would most likely MM and take your money

I also love the line

'and im better then dire i just honestly dont know the MU and thats just me'

well, let's analyze this for a second.. The fact he beat you implies one of two things

A. He knows the matchup better then you, which also means
B. he's better then you, because despite any skills you may think you have he still managed to beat you.

stop johning, please. also dude, bleachigo is a cool guy and he puts himself out there for you, do you think you're really doing him or yourself any favors by acting like a total douche to other smashers? need some netiquette, cause you seem alright in real life but you act like a massive *** online

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, now I am freaking annoyed. This is why I hate losing to people I have no buiss losing to if I was at my prime like the summer. Ikon you really are a weak tool. How I am a ****ing scrub now and you still had a hard time beating a Peach with ****ing meta knight. I nearly won game three and I 2 stocked you game 2. If you could barely handle a scrub Peach and you play "META KNIGHT, what makes you think you are better or can beat the others. You make me sick and now cant believe I lost to a scrub like you.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Ok, now I am freaking annoyed. This is why I hate losing to people I have no buiss losing to if I was at my prime like the summer. Ikon you really are a weak tool. How I am a ****ing scrub now and you still had a hard time beating a Peach with ****ing meta knight. I nearly won game three and I 2 stocked you game 2. If you could barely handle a scrub Peach and you play "META KNIGHT, what makes you think you are better or can beat the others. You make me sick and now cant believe I lost to a scrub like you.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
iKon, Ron is going to beat you. I had to study the **** out of how to beat him before I did. I can't wait to take your money, then watch him take some too. Maybe then I can take it from him.

j/k Ron, I do want to MM you pika v ICs, though, it'd be much less gay of a match.

Take his 50...please.

Oh, and wes, jtails, and probably chimpakt are going to take your money too, iFail.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Ikon. Calm yourself. No need to flame. You aren't hustling anyone. Your just making a very poor investment. Your tournament placement speaks nothing for you. Get good, then perhaps your talk will be a bit more tolerable.

At this point you are the definition of 'All Talk.'

I suppose at least you put your money where your mouth is, but we'll see how it goes down once you actually play out those MMs.

lol @ beating Jtails btw.

WomboWolf

Smash Rookie
he can beat jtails,

jtails isnt that good at the IC matchup IMO.
He's learning very quickly though. He fights NinjaLink consistently every week who has been maining IC lately. Julian's also got a very adaptive nature; you may beat him now but probably not at the end of March or the next big tourney.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If I am not mistaken, didn't Jatils whoop him with meta on the live stream? I know I was watching him beat ikon on the stream. The only thing Jatils was doing wrong was going after popo after seperating them. He needs to go after nana more. He does that and he is giod to go. Yet he still beat ikon.

HelpR

Smash Ace
lol @ backlash and speculation on MMs. I like how this thread is still going strong purely offa double drama and this

edit: oh, and my money would be on jules all the way, no way in hell i could see jules losing to him.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Bleach...its cool to call out one person for an MM...but saing an entire crew sucks?

As a member of DA I'd have to shove our friendship aside and defend our crew's pride...retired or not.

If you callin out all of DA how bout you $50 MM every one of us cuz we're easy pickings.

D1, NL, Wes, Jash, Dire, Will, Kirin, Ron, Malcolm, and anyone else willing.

I thought you was aight Bleachy, we're bird mainers we supposed to fly high together.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yo Bleach...its cool to call out one person for an MM...but saing an entire crew sucks?

As a member of DA I'd have to shove our friendship aside and defend our crew's pride...retired or not.

If you callin out all of DA how bout you $50 MM every one of us cuz we're easy pickings.

D1, NL, Wes, Jash, Dire, Will, Kirin, Ron, Malcolm, and anyone else willing.

I thought you was aight Bleachy, we're bird mainers we supposed to fly high together.
Whenever you see bad grammar on Bleachigo's account, it's his younger brother, Ikon (Wooj on swf).

D1

Banned via Administration
Whenever you see bad grammar on Bleachigo's account, it's his younger brother, Ikon (Wooj on swf).

Oh thanks, I raged there didn't I?

F*ck this *** iKON then I ain't comin outta reterment to play him.

*goes back to shadows*

TeeVee

Smash Lord
just ignore ikon like i did, he'll move on to the next group of people...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Hype!!

Wow im really pumped now lol ikon your bleachigo's brother wow and i dont really think to highly of the brittle lil kid lol. Ok we can do 20 dollars ics vs sonic best of 7 i think matches to be epic and also its funny how you now stopped playing with snake lol after you gave me a choice either snake or ics lol. I guess you saw my track record of rapeing snakes or even coming close to beating ally, lol. Anyways i guess also you think sonic has no chance against ics if i beat you im going to plug and just smack your controller out of your hand. **** that IM here in this community to add some ****ing HYPE AND LIFE INTO THIS ZOMBIE COMMUNITY ****ING CARE BEARS, YO D1 **** BLEACHIGO HE AINT YOUR BOY LOL, MATTER OF FACT I WILL DO IT FOR YOU D1 YO BLEACH **** U.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LOL wes is gonna stomp ikon...

now that i look at all of DA, ikon is gonna be broke if he money matches all of you, i wouldnt even show up to tournies anymore

Top Bottom