• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I made elementary mistakes this time around. No regrets, but I gotta step it up for next time. >w>

4: Zucco- Ack, I keep forgetting to challenge you to a MM! I gotta see that Cario in action!
9: Dabuz- REally fun matches. First day on the big screen for me. Although, you had an abnormally large amount of purples during our matches, which hurt, a lot. T__________T
9: Minty- MINTYYY we still gotta MM again.
13: PatG- We always forget to MM. :<
17: Vinnie- DAT DSMASH. I'm comin' for ya Vinnie, with my high stakes of one dollar next time around!
25: Cheese- We never got to MM...
25: King Toon- Gonna get you next time!
33: ICEing- Wait what you got two byes and you placed even with me?
33: LucarioOwl- How could you swear off Cario dittos!? We must do it!
33: John12346- This guy's prolly unimportant.
49: Arban-Youuu
49: Shippo- SHIPPO WE GOT THIS SHIPPO We gonna get it next time, amirite?
65: Kingz- Not much to say... ggs?
65: SonicFalco- We MUST play again! It is your destiny.
97: Mexican- I never actually met this guy but ouch, 97th place. >.<

So Fatal

Smash Master
i think fatal is better than me cause ive been out the loop 4 like 80yrs but hey i did good ima enjoy it homie. it took me about 2 1/2 months to get to where i am now gimme another 2 i will be a D A M N PROBLEM congrads to everyone

What do u call white ppl with money Crackers with THAT GUY WE ALL LOVE CHEEEEEESEEEEEEEE
im not hating on ya dog, just sayin i probly woulda got top 2 with yer bracket. <3

Tony T

Smash Ace
YO JG for real I'm patient but what happened to the replays. Me vs NInjaLink. Both replays were saved on your wii I believe.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
If i had his seed, i wouldn't plan on going to losers, I CAN beat minty, xzax,TV and shadow

it was a terribly seeded bracket. idc. problems better than me now. gg
To be fair, Problem lost to Xzax due to a trip >.>

Not saying he's better than you, though lol. I think you're both good but think your tournament placings+rank prove you're better atm

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
cheese. wow u are such a ***. i came up to u atleast 1 every 2 ****king hours. all u did was ok and walked away. i always asked when TV were open. u suck. the only reason i went rob was bcuz its a bad mu 4 u. AND U SUCK. i dont even play him.i 2 stocked u. i did that for the lol'z and i did it bcuz mm u is easy money.

at tv mm me dwarf

ch33s3

Smash Lord
cheese. wow u are such a ***. i came up to u atleast 1 every 2 ****king hours. all u did was ok and walked away. i always asked when TV were open. u suck. the only reason i went rob was bcuz its a bad mu 4 u. AND U SUCK. i dont even play him.i 2 stocked u. i did that for the lol'z and i did it bcuz mm u is easy money.

at tv mm me dwarf
Do you understand yet that we all laugh at all your **** talk? **** talking me, a mid-level player, is one thing. But going at TeeVee, who placed 5th? ROFL2PRO. I'm not sure what my next tourney is that you'll be at, but enough is enough. $20, 3/5, no bull****, no screaming in my ears, no **** talk during the match, just shut up and play. I'm going ICs game 1, MK on stupid stages, do what you want. If I win, you never **** talk on the boards again, kay? Because as funny as this is, it's old now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Um, can you people like holds yourselves back from flaming cheese? Cause he is better than I am and if you guys are going that hard on him, then I am like a new born to smash. trying to get that image out of my head.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Um, can you people like holds yourselves back from flaming cheese? Cause he is better than I am and if you guys are going that hard on him, then I am like a new born to smash. trying to get that image out of my head.
Get that confidence back, my man. Let's get together and train hard. I've seen your Peach at peak, and it's SCARY.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I love Teevee, but I was talking to him, his bracket really wasn't that hard... He had bye + not very good + bye (anti left)...

Cheese we need to mm, even tho Ics are ********.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I love Teevee, but I was talking to him, his bracket really wasn't that hard... He had bye + not very good + bye (anti left)...

Sure, next tourney, **** YEA SEAKING if nothing is before that.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Basically, all he did was beat PatG to get in semis.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get that confidence back, my man. Let's get together and train hard. I've seen your Peach at peak, and it's SCARY.
At this point, I dont think anyone can help me. I spent 2 weeks playing with NinjaLink, and dohorrible for three touries. So if that did not work, then nothing will. I already excepted on suday that this would be the skill level I will stay on since nothing seems to work. I'm just gonna hav to get use to this somehow.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
At this point, I dont think anyone can help me. I spent 2 weeks playing with NinjaLink, and dohorrible for three touries. So if that did not work, then nothing will. I already excepted on suday that this would be the skill level I will stay on since nothing seems to work. I'm just gonna hav to get use to this somehow.
You will never get an ounce better with all the practice in the world, if you do not expel the effort in changing your attitude.

It's that simple.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You will never get an ounce better with all the practice in the world, if you do not expel the effort in changing your attitude.

It's that simple.
Thus I accepted how things will be happening. But here was the thing, around the times I was doing well in tournaments I was the same way. I don't have confidence in myself anymore and have no clue how to get it back. I'm too minded **** for failing bad for 5 tournies in a row. So yea, nothing else to do.

I could always just play meta knight. But in my case, that be a waste of talent and time.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Why is it I'm the only one who goes to these tournies to have fun...? Winning is nice and all, and I'd love to be recognized by winning something, but if I'm not havin' fun, it ain't worth the time. The rest of you are gettin' depressed and salty over the littlest things.

I notice that I'm like the only person who openly shows positive emotion during and after matches, even when I lose! Heck, I even try to make some idle conversation with my opponent sometimes during the match. The rest of you just stare at your screens with those guppy-fish faces, totally silent. >___>;

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Why is it I'm the only one who goes to these tournies to have fun...? Winning is nice and all, and I'd love to be recognized by winning something, but if I'm not havin' fun, it ain't worth the time. The rest of you are gettin' depressed and salty over the littlest things.

I notice that I'm like the only person who openly shows positive emotion during and after matches, even when I lose! Heck, I even try to make some idle conversation with my opponent sometimes during the match. The rest of you just stare at your screens with those guppy-fish faces, totally silent. >___>;
Aren't you the guy who punched the wall after losing a match a few months ago at weigraf or do I have the wrong person?

Top Bottom