• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
25: Penta- lol yea i suck so bad against GW its not even funny. def my worst MU but no johns u just need to attend more and get known.
ouch you might have well have said
"now it looks like i lost to a random G&W,Fml" lmao

i will admit that my placings are mehish=/,but i'm pretty tourney active in NY at least
and a few NJ tourneys too lol,but yea...ggs:ohwell:

once you learn how to tech,you'll pretty much **** every G&W out there

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
To whoever had some s**t to say during teams on the livestream...

Thank you.

You will be my motivation to get better and send you to losers/eliminate you in the future

cheese- I was pretty pissed after losing the set but I must hand it to you. You carried yourself very well during and after the set. Almost enough to make me forget about our first meeting in tourney. It's 1-1 now and I look forward to the tie breaker.

Some of the same ones laughing during my teams slaughter were the same ones getting ***** after the fact in singles. It's all good. It won't take much longer for me to get back into this game fully. So please do continue to talk s**t and form your bs views of me and my performance.(Which definitely is lacking right now but surprisingly enough can still hang with most of the people trashing it... Go figure)

Prawn

Smash Master
lol i <3 iKon and I <3 cheese.

iKon represents in mms though real talk.

Prawn

Smash Master
1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split- good ****
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split- nick scotti the hotti gettin 1st
3: ADHD ($138.00)- no ID did u gay.
4: Zucco ($46.00)- i made more then u
5: Nairo ($23.00)- nice placing i still made more then you
5: teevee ($23.00)- i made more then u. ur honestly not bad just not better then me. mad i couldnt beat u to prove it.
7: Jash- ponytail gang/sqwad we out.
7: JTails- mad we couldnt mm. i herd ur legit. next time not KTAR tho. im planning on going and ****** mm.
9: Dabuz- so much **** talk and u get 3 stocked boi u suck ***.
9: Xzax- **** if i beat minty we could have played. next time brah
9: Minty- **** ***** me. funn set we should play more and team.
9: Delta Cod- 9th u suck. jk good **** yoshis gay.
13: PatG- fun set. i should have had it. lol i was trying out my diddy and u have a really good ZSS
13: Bizkit- HAHAHAHA i beat u wit a character i dropped 1 year ago tho good ****. not like i was expecting u to win or come close.
17: Doom- fun ride home i wish we played.
17: Will- **** asss DK. good **** in dubz vs zucco lolol
17: Nakat- wish we mm. next time tho i honestly hate and fear fox.bcuz of rookie
17: Fatal- wish we played more sux u left early.
17: JG- GUIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: Vinnie- good **** having u around we need to play.
17: NinjaLink- wish we mm but w/e hope i play u in bracket some time ur really good.
25: Cheese- lol dude u suck sooooo bad its actually entertaining. thx for avioding me again
25: Smurf- fun having u around thx for walking wit me to Mc Donalds
25: Penta- lol yea i suck so bad against GW its not even funny. def my worst MU but no johns u just need to attend more and get known
25: Dire- **** *** GW
25: BloodCross- beat u im not surprised. im gald u didnt rage like b4.
33: BigM- lol u dont wanna b like me.
33: ikon- learn GW mu. u should have placed higher.
33: Prawn- yea we should chill more ur maaaaad cool. need to teach me that d synch game lol
33: Anti- sux what happened but next time.
33: John12346- mad funny dude .
33: dark.pch- i wanted to take a pic wit u.
33: allied- fun asssss matches we should play more nice snake tbh
49: Projo- nice peach and scarf
49: HelpR- lol dude u sucked i sand bagged u pretty hard. i woodnt let a lucas come that close but yea w/e
49: Shippo- yoooooooo
65: Water- beat u in a mm
65: ebo- i wished u bet him. oh **** w/e
65: Kingz- lol learn the diddy MU
65: MechWarrior- u suck sorry i took ur 20
65: Music- beat u in a mm
65: SonicFalco- good **** selling soda. hope u do that more.
is this iKon?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
To whoever had some s**t to say during teams on the livestream...

Thank you.

You will be my motivation to get better and send you to losers/eliminate you in the future

cheese- I was pretty pissed after losing the set but I must hand it to you. You carried yourself very well during and after the set. Almost enough to make me forget about our first meeting in tourney. It's 1-1 now and I look forward to the tie breaker.

Some of the same ones laughing during my teams slaughter were the same ones getting ***** after the fact in singles. It's all good. It won't take much longer for me to get back into this game fully. So please do continue to talk s**t and form your bs views of me and my performance.(Which definitely is lacking right now but surprisingly enough can still hang with most of the people trashing it... Go figure)
You should stick to pikachu. It's orders of magnitudes better than your ROB, and he's a better character. Especially since I have an MK, you basically give me a game by going ROB ever, MK v ROB is free (for every ROB, not attacking you or anything. I hate how hard it is to be clear on the interwebs). Pika doesn't lose too badly to ICs, and your pika is way better. In other news, I need to stop playing MK, it doesn't stand a chance against your Pika.

@Prawn: Yea, that's him.

Prawn

Smash Master
oh cool. iKon you need to pick a solid main and stop switching around so much LOL.

come to DNA this weekend I know its in Massachusetts but find a ride! lol

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
we've been at 2 together.

the first I lost to Will and Bizkit because I had them both very early in bracket.

then this was the second. placings dont really matter if its not top 9 broski.

mm?
yea sure o.O
ive been wanting to MM since you called me out on pojo lmao
5 dollar or more as u said last time

LOLOL how you notice this stuff guy.

lol but yah I'm strictly sticking to g&w / meta / oli (trying to learn that gay guy) instead of CPing every1 lol.

For the singles part, I'm not confident enough / its not as fun as doubles. And I'm poor :[ lmfao I gotta step it up.
luuurrkkiiing
ya,im like that but with teams
still get nervous .___.

i can't practice teams on wifi cuz my connection sucks so the actual tourney match is pretty much the only time i play teams lmao

viva<3
we needa get in more team friendlies next time
ness pet head!

Vinnie

Smash Master
****ing Bracket, I woulda topped 5 this easily with his seed. >__<
What are you talking about lol, he lost to Jash getting him 13th. You lost to Jash too, that very same tourney.

edit: Oh and you vs Will isn't an auto-win for you... Will is really good.

So Fatal

Smash Master
What are you talking about lol, he lost to Jash getting him 13th. You lost to Jash too, that very same tourney.

edit: Oh and you vs Will isn't an auto-win for you... Will is really good.
If i had his seed, i wouldn't plan on going to losers, I CAN beat minty, xzax,TV and shadow

it was a terribly seeded bracket. idc. problems better than me now. gg

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The seeding is the only thing I find wierd at this tournament. I also found it funny how I played Choas Marth is a friendlie set and he beats me with meta. Then I have to play him round 2 in bracket. But I am not tiocked about that cause that set was mine, but w/e. It's meta knight. Dont care for losing to him and he does not bug me at all. He is just another panzy character to beat up, done.

Other then the seeding, I dont get why people go on about how hard thier bracket is. I have never onced *****ed about brakcet or pools that I am in. I forgot who it was but someone commented on my pool at VC and said it was hard, that was the excuse for me not making it out. The bkame was not the people in it. I am the blame cause I had a chance to make it out. twice for that matter, but like the moron that I am, I messed up. Everything that has happen to me till this day and me placing like **** in tournament over and over again is my fault. Not the bracket or pools. Cause everything that I lost to I know I could have beaten. I'm just not a good player anymore. And whos fault is that? Mines, all my fault, not some dumb bracket or pools.

Never had a need to blame my pool or bracket for my placing. Not even in my melee days. And I was not even all that in melee to begin with. So if I don't and I play Peach, I don't get why people who play characters like snake and using bracket johns. Same with other people. Fatal, if you are indeed the beast that you and others hype you up for, then don't sit here and say "well if I had his bracket I would have placed higher than him" Thats actually a punk move and statment to place high then feel like you are a beast after. You get more respect and probs making it out of a hard bracket.

I had 4 metas in a row at inui's tourny in the summer. They played me gay and I am freaking Peach *****. And I made it out that **** alive. And I did not complain about that bracket. I was really laughing about how I had to deal with meta, after meta, after meta..............after meta. Then did one match from a meta who picked Snake game three and took me to halberd. That match was so gay and hard for me, but I won. The had to fight a campy falco who lasered and ran away. followed by Marth game 2 and 3. I win game 1 and 3 Then lost 2 close games to atomsk. leading me to get 13th in a hell bracket I had out of like 67.

Yea, I am emo and have emotional problems. Least I can admit that and be a man saying it. And I play freaking Peach. people like you play a far better character than me, and then wanna say **** like this? Sorry for this rant but this **** is seriously annoying. How an emo whi plays a mid tier character has more balls then you and mans up more? And this does not only apply to you. But others that are on this nonsense. You all got what you deserve. Don't play your bracket on it to make you feel better and stand out. People can flame me for this post or even dish out an infraction, but I seriously find it annoying when high tier people make excuses or statements like this. Really when someone like ME has never done it. Man the hell up!

Also, Fatal is better then problem. Fatal has done much more **** than problem for tournament. One tournament does not mean ****. Let problem outplace fatal or do better than him for tournaments in general, then talk all this stuff. Does my emo rub off on people?

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
If i had his seed, i wouldn't plan on going to losers, I CAN beat minty, xzax,TV and shadow

it was a terribly seeded bracket. idc. problems better than me now. gg
Dude we all know your better than Problem, dont let that bother you. Problem is nice but hasn't accomplished as much as you yet going all Snake. Its fact/stats. Facts/Stats speak for themselves and yours are much more bigger than Problem's. Just chill Fatal. :)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
He is, though Problem is getting pretty legit now too. Fatal just got bracket ***** hard.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
why so insecure fatal lmao

didn't problem recently return from a break or something?
let him enjoy his 13th place .__.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
YO i swear the next tourny i go to i will be 100% better than what i was at polybrawl

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
i think fatal is better than me cause ive been out the loop 4 like 80yrs but hey i did good ima enjoy it homie. it took me about 2 1/2 months to get to where i am now gimme another 2 i will be a D A M N PROBLEM congrads to everyone

What do u call white ppl with money Crackers with THAT GUY WE ALL LOVE CHEEEEEESEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom