• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XACE-K

Smash Master
While I agree, you can't really use anime-based reasoning. Brock left his entire family to watch the Gym, Misty with her sisters. All of them are pure anime with no game-related ties.
That was the first example that came to mind when I made that post. It made sense so I typed it.

Also, the new videos confirm that the purple haired girl from the anime is in the game and that the lil' mole evolves into the armored mole.

UberMario

Smash Master
Iris, the new female protagonist "for" the anime, is going to be a notable character in the games . . . a fourth rival?

Also, video chat is confimed, it fits up to four videos (including your own) on the same screen, also, the two mole pokemon are 1st and 2nd stage, I would have thought the one with the spike would have been a 3rd stage but I guess not.

UberMario

Smash Master
I guess I forgot about that . . . . .

Also, while the cries aren't exactly 8-bit, they definitely have a more classic sound to them compared to the 4th gen pokemon calls.

M.K

Level 55
It's either on the actual body or a prop for the Musical.

Methinks the robe and the smiley mask are both props, to fully conceal the little dude.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
dont know if anyone mentioned this before but since this is a new generation, are there any changes that you wish to see? like i wanna see a move that ups sp. atk and speed like dragon dance, but for special attacking pokemon. maybe call it dragon wave?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah. Chances are since Growth's new effect was introduced maybe a new move will be created to be that "Special Dragon Dance" or an existing move would be reedited.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I want to see a Dragon/Dragon Pokémon. Double Dragon.

But man, this new Pokémon better not have a karate uniform.

XACE-K

Smash Master
dont know if anyone mentioned this before but since this is a new generation, are there any changes that you wish to see?
I want to see a Foresight for Poison types. I think it would be pretty interesting (and poison types are one of my favorite types).

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
thats sorta risky having that double dragon type. forsight for poison types? also id like to see spore's accuracy lowered significantly since brelooms so gay about using it. 100% accuracy? gimme a break. man i'd like to see pokabus evolution right about now.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
thats sorta risky having that double dragon type. forsight for poison types? also id like to see spore's accuracy lowered significantly since brelooms so gay about using it. 100% accuracy? gimme a break. man i'd like to see pokabus evolution right about now.
ITT: Whining. No offense, but seriously. Parasect was the first one to have Spore, and it kinda needs it >_>

Spore is learned by four Pokemon: Breloom, Shroomish, Paras, and Parasect. The former aren't stupid hard to take care of, while the latter are horrible in OU play.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
When you leave out Shroomish and Paras, you have Breloom and Parasect. Breloom can be played around in OU, while Parasect only has some value in Ubers.

Smeargle also learns Spore. :p

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
Not Chatter.
We can add Struggle and all them Shadow moves from XD and Coliseum. Back in generation 2, it couldn't sketch Selfdestruct, Explosion, Transform, or Metronome. Those were, however and quite obviously, revoked. I wonder if Chatter'll be sketchable in Generation V.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Only fungus related Pokémon should ever learn Spore. They day they give some generic grass Pokémon the move, I'll lose a little respect for GameFreak.

Also, no one got the Double Dragon reference? Maaaaaaan. It'd be pretty cool to see some two-headed Dragon Pokémon actually have the type Dragon/Dragon though.

Spire

III
BRoomer
By that logic, Dodrio should be Flying/Flying/Flying. XD
Logic that applies to one Pokémon does not necessarily apply to another.

Besides, Dodrio doesn't even have wings so the fact that it's flying is ridiculous unto itself.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Double dragon, all the way! So intense! *Sobs*

I love parasect, but it needs either an evo or some buffs. I was thinking earlier about an ability that allows a pokemon to inflict others with more than one status at a time. Burn + paralyzation ewwwww. Or sleep + toxic lol.

Vermy

Smash Champion
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Serebii claims that the "leaked" starter images are in fact real, with a slim chance of them being fake. I do not like this at all. Wotter's evo looks like arse and Smugleaf's looks too pansy. Pignition's looks decent enough.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wotter's(not previously revealed evo) kinda reminds me of a mix between a greyhound and a certain enemy in M:OM. I kinda like it.

Pokabu's...yeah..just no, to both. 2nd evo needs no comments, final looks like all the new evos in 4th gen had an orgy.

Smugleaf's final would have sold me had I not decided long ago I'll be going with it(for reasons other than appearance obv.).

Pete278

Smash Lord
I like all three final evos, to be honest. Smugleaf is appropriately majestic and uppety looking, Pignition is a flaming tank like I expected and Wotter, though nothing like the original, looks pretty ******.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i i think all three of them are amazing! i usually dont like the grass type(at all really), but this may be the first time i atually pick it as my first starter!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Those are the real evos?

F*** (to Smugleaf's final evo, Bacon's middle evo and Wotter's final evo that is).

Well, I'll still pick Bacon. I'll just try to evolve his middle evo ASAP so I can get to his awesome fnal evo.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
From the look of them I'd wager Fire/fighting (again!? :urg:) Grass/Flying and Water/Rock.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
All three final evos look epic. 8D
The middle Pignition makes me wanna kick a puppy, though. What were they on making tha god-awful thing...?

Moozle

Smash Champion
I don't know how I feel about them, if they are in fact real. There was a fake made a few months ago that I would have loved so much more than this. I don't see how wotter can go from something so small and cute, to something like a narwhal/dog.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God, Smugleaf's final looks stupid, Wotter's evo doesn't even make sense, and Pignition's evo looks.... it doesn't even make sense

If these ARE the final evos, I don't even want ANY of those starters

Pete278

Smash Lord
I don't know how I feel about them, if they are in fact real. There was a fake made a few months ago that I would have loved so much more than this. I don't see how wotter can go from something so small and cute, to something like a narwhal/dog.
I don't understand how Charmander can go from something so small and cute to something resembling a dragon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom