• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
At least Charmander's made sense. He was a lizard that evolved to a dragon.

Wotter is a cute and lovable Otter that evolved into a Narwhal. That **** don't make any sense

I was hoping that Wotter had something more akin to Mudkip and Swampert in terms of final evos.

And besides, Charmander successfully pulled off the shift to a monstrous creature with its epicness

UberMario

Smash Master
These are so fake looking, the "Wotter 3rd stage" doesn't even look like it belongs in the chain, the "Baycon 3rd stage" also used Rypherior as a template, it's quite obvious.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
If those are real I'm definitely getting Tsutarja if I get the game. The other two final evos are... pretty disappointing.

EDIT: Also, where's this karate pokemon people were talking about a couple pages back?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Besides the starters talk, how does anyone feel about the monkey trio (Yanappu, Baoppu & Hiyappu)? It makes sense with triple battles being introduced and it further supports the rumor of first gym being a triple battle. I just hope they get evos and not be another Plusle & Minun.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Wow 3 palette swapped monkeys and, apart from the Grass snake, incredibly stupid final evos.

Look at that Fire one, that's definitely the worst starter out there, and the Water final does look cool but it's completely out of place in that evolutionary line.

Mewter

Smash Master
I completely hope that none of those final starter evolutions are real.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
man i love wotters final evo and smugleafs looks good. pokabus evo looks awful. seriously? he looks like ganon on fire. hope that evo isnt real.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I'm really not fond of these at all. If you ask me they don't even looks like they can evolve into each other. The only one that looks slightly the same is Pokabu's evolutions. And no, I don't like it, I was still hoping for the whole Gannon-looking thing. If these are true, i'm not going to evolve my starter at all.

And also, I kind of like the three monkeys. I like how they look, personally.

Kole

Smash Lord
I really still doubt these are real.

Serebii has been wrong in the past

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Wow 3 palette swapped monkeys and, apart from the Grass snake, incredibly stupid final evos.

Look at that Fire one, that's definitely the worst starter out there, and the Water final does look cool but it's completely out of place in that evolutionary line.
My thoughts exactly. I saw the supposed water final and thought "oh that's a cool pokemon I hope it's not fake" but I didn't connect it to wotter at all.

It also seems strange that the two starters that walk on two legs would lose that as they become fully evolved. Even more odd would be that the one that walks on four legs would suddenly walk on two.

I'm ok with them if they are real but they seem fake at the moment.

M.K

Level 55
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2141566&postcount=3120

This is a really good post supporting the fact that the images have been distorted through something like Photoshop or another imaging software.
I'm maintaining the fact that they are fake simply because Serebii Joe keeps posting saying he regrets posting them, also, I believe they defy COMPLETE logic (Please no Remoraid-->Octillery crap) and some confirmed info (Mijumaru having Shell Blade/Revenge) doesn't match with the final evolution (How exactly does a 4-finned Animal use ...Shell Blade?)

M.K

Level 55
That's improbable.
The only reason why Generation 1 and 2 were remade is because they were directly incompatible with the current Generations. Since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are still DIRECTLY connected to the current Generation (3rd Gen-->Pal Park---> Trade), there is no need for a remake.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It'd give GF a lot of money though. I bet you a lot of fans are expecting a R/S remake and imagine the big pay out it'd give them

UberMario

Smash Master
That's improbable.
The only reason why Generation 1 and 2 were remade is because they were directly incompatible with the current Generations. Since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are still DIRECTLY connected to the current Generation (3rd Gen-->Pal Park---> Trade), there is no need for a remake.
Not entirely, you have to switch between the DS (which has GBA compatibility) to the DSi or 3DS (which has video chat) to access all of the features in BW, besides, Kanto basically got a remake in Heart Gold/Soul Silver which would leave Hoenn as the only region not to experience timeshifts from day-to-night.

BTW, a lot of pokemon fans have pretty much proven that these "5th gen final evolutions" are fake, too many errors like a miscolored finger on Pokabu's "1st evo", the mustache being extremely uneven on Mijimaru's "2md evolution", and the collar being misshapen on Tsutaja's "2nd evolution" . W00t, couldn't stand those three fakemon.

M.K

Level 55
BTW, a lot of pokemon fans have pretty much proven that these "5th gen final evolutions" are fake, too many errors like a miscolored finger on Pokabu's "1st evo", the mustache being extremely uneven on Mijimaru's "2md evolution", and the collar being misshapen on Tsutaja's "2nd evolution" . W00t, couldn't stand those three fakemon.
Yet, why does every webmaster, Serebii Joe, WPM of Pokebeach, Pokexperto, claim them to be real. They all have credible inside sources, so the debate rages on.

I too hope they are fake.

M.K

Level 55
Pokejungle thinks they are fake.
Sadly, he's the only one that doesn't have the insider info. :/ Haha, it's basially just a very informative blog.
However, I do agree that they could possibly be fake.

On a side note, I was just banned on the Pokebeach Forums with the reason "we don't need you here", after calling out Water Pokemon Master. He comes into the forums and tells everyone to shut up because the debate is pointless, yet won't give us the proof because he wants information out of us?
Bull****, consider me never going back to that piece of **** site.

Oh, and the ban expires : Never.

LMFAO!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Man, I for one love all of the starters. My only complaint is that Wotter's evolutions aren't white like it is, which I thought was a really clever take on the water type because it made it such a weirdo Pokémon. I wouldn't mind if these are real or not, so long as Ganonmon isn't Fire/Fighting :urg:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Spire how could you possibly like them?

Smugleaf's evolution line is definitely the best of the 3, Wotter's line doesn't make sense at all, and Bacon's evolutions look downright terrible... Maybe the worst yet?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes I want to know what it is about the Pokemon you like.

I think that's a fair enough question.
Fair or not, I don't see the point of it...it's difficult to explain why you like the design of something most of the time, and there's no reason Spire shouldn't like them just because you don't.

I'm not crazy about them, but they're all right with me, and I'm sure I'll grow to love them in time.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yes I want to know what it is about the Pokemon you like.

I think that's a fair enough question.
Quite frankly, you asked how I could like them, not what I like about them.

But I'll oblige anyways. Smugleaf's final evo: wispy, sleak, and just majestic. I love the colors particularly. Pignition's: fire Ganon, nuff said. Wotter's: again, I'd love it so much more if it were white, but it just feels humble. Feels like a mammalian Lapras.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Wotter's final evo is the only one I feel that's really, really weird.

Some people on /vp/ are posting that those evo's are fake. They aren't confirmed, are they?

UberMario

Smash Master
Nope, they aren't, they'll either be revealed today or next week on Pokemon Sunday, in Corocoro within 14 days, or by someone that extremely loved to grind starters on the 18th.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think they look like Grass/Flying , Water/Rock, Fire/Ground(?). I guess fighting would fit better into the triangle :/

Spire

III
BRoomer
Man, Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark, and Water/Psychic would have been ideal.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
Before this revelation. i thought Pokabu was the best starter, Smugleaf would fit perfectly into generation IV (aka it is a horrible, horrible design) and Wotter was cute but extremely pathetic and ugly. Now, Wotter is the best starter (I mean, Narwal monster = +8 trillion rep for GF), Smugleaf would fit perfectly into Generation IV (still, but at least it means the young fans have something to pick. Plus, Grass/Dragon would be pretty epic), and Pokabu is a digimon design that Gamefreak stole.

Good Arcues above Mount Coronet, please allow these to be not real. Please.

EDIT: At least the middle stages are all amazing. I think Wotter's and Smugleaf's were also in leaked Manga scans from a month or two ago, so they might be real if the rest is proved false. Facts for this: The difference between the middle and final forms of Wotter and Smugleaf are very, very different while Pignite's new forms have better family resemblance.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Grass/[Dragon/Electric], Fire/Dark, Water/Rock

Seriously if Ganonition isn't Fire/Dark I will scream...

I still hope these are fake.

AT LEAST WOTTER'S PLEASE BE FAKE

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Smugleaf would fit perfectly into generation IV (aka it is a horrible, horrible design)
I mean, Narwal monster = +8 trillion rep for GF, Smugleaf would fit perfectly into Generation IV (still, but at least it means the young fans have something to pick)
and Pokabu is a digimon design that Gamefreak stole.
EDIT: At least the middle stages are all amazing.
Wha t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom