• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
DUDE! It.... scratch Dialga and Palkia out of the Pokedex, this thing should replace both. That's legendary, my friend. I was hoping that you'd get around to redoing that one, and you just made it 100x better.

Also, I present Sonic The Hedgedawg's Parasect evolution:

Paraspion

Thanks, I'm glad I finally nailed it.

Also, Paraspion

WINS AT LIFE. Like, I feel totally inferior now. That just looks awesome, I don't even know what words I could use to describe it.

Wow, more great fusions. I like how the fusion of the fusions came out.

Although Firus used 2 small pokemon to probably make it easier.
Actually, two small Pokemon doesn't necessarily make it as easy as you think. If you have two huge Pokemon, there's more parts to it, so there's more you can take off of it. With a small Pokemon, there's less to it--as I mentioned with Mudkip. Generally that means that it ends up being simpler, but in this case, it wasn't. I wanted to make both fusions as evident as I could in the final result, so I opened Shaypinch's mouth as Biquaza's mouth is, which took longer than it looks like it did. The other parts I added, I had to scrounge for the parts that would actually work without looking stupid.

Finally, the reason I actually chose those two is because I wanted to use Shaypinch, no doubt, and I also liked Biquaza. If I had chosen two Pokemon of completely different sizes, that would probably have a poor end result, because it'd be even harder to find pieces that work.

And honestly, if you look at both my fusion of fusions and Bowser's fusion of fusions, we did about the same amount of editing. So I didn't take the easy way out at all.

Ha, too cute! And did I ever say how awsome and not-crappy Crapinch is?

How about a Paras and Sableye fusion? Use the 3rd gen sprites for both, please.
Thanks.

I call Paras/Sableye.

Firus called him Crapinch, and Shaymin is a crap Pokemon, soooo...
Correction; some people believe that Shaymin is a crap Pokemon. I am not one of them. But "crap" fit perfectly in the name, and since many people think Shaymin is a crap Pokemon, I introduced the name.

Also, Majora, I finished Metagross/Duskull/Shiftry.

I used Shiny Duskull's pallette, because it looks so much more awesome than any of the three Pokemon's pallettes.

majora_787

Smash Hero

Also, Paraspion

WINS AT LIFE. Like, I feel totally inferior now. That just looks awesome, I don't even know what words I could use to describe it.

Actually, two small Pokemon doesn't necessarily make it as easy as you think. If you have two huge Pokemon, there's more parts to it, so there's more you can take off of it. With a small Pokemon, there's less to it--as I mentioned with Mudkip. Generally that means that it ends up being simpler, but in this case, it wasn't. I wanted to make both fusions as evident as I could in the final result, so I opened Shaypinch's mouth as Biquaza's mouth is, which took longer than it looks like it did. The other parts I added, I had to scrounge for the parts that would actually work without looking stupid.

Finally, the reason I actually chose those two is because I wanted to use Shaypinch, no doubt, and I also liked Biquaza. If I had chosen two Pokemon of completely different sizes, that would probably have a poor end result, because it'd be even harder to find pieces that work.

And honestly, if you look at both my fusion of fusions and Bowser's fusion of fusions, we did about the same amount of editing. So I didn't take the easy way out at all.

Thanks.

I call Paras/Sableye.

Correction; some people believe that Shaymin is a crap Pokemon. I am not one of them. But "crap" fit perfectly in the name, and since many people think Shaymin is a crap Pokemon, I introduced the name.

I used Shiny Duskull's pallette, because it looks so much more awesome than any of the three Pokemon's pallettes.
Gotta love the morbid strangeness factor. You guys are awesome. I'll back up those requests in a bit.

TWO MORE requests to replace those ones.

After I finish my list I may not have any requests for a little while. It's cuz my creative juices have to flow.

EDIT: I got a brilliant idea and wanted to see this for the hell of it.

1: Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Cubone fusion
2: Dusknoir, Magmortar and Electevire fusion
3: Cacturne evolution

Spire

III
BRoomer

Also, Paraspion

Thanks man, but don't feel inferior. I'm envious of your ability to use any and all colors very, very well. Like I've said before, I like to see things that are slightly... grayed down, or neutralized. Looking back at my OP, there's a huge blob of green and orange. Haha, it's ridiculous how everything turned out that way, but those are the color ranges that I enjoy working with the most. I'd like to work with some blue though.

Meduskiftry is scary. It looks to be a mutated apple phantom. Reminds me of a series of paintings I did once, actually. All in all, I really like this. Some of your latest fusions have really caught my eye. I don't know what you're doing differently, but you seem to be fusing Pokemon so much more intelligently (not that you weren't before).

Mine.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Gotta love the morbid strangeness factor. You guys are awesome. I'll back up those requests in a bit.

TWO MORE requests to replace those ones.

After I finish my list I may not have any requests for a little while. It's cuz my creative juices have to flow.

EDIT: I got a brilliant idea and wanted to see this for the hell of it.

1: Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Cubone fusion
all mines :p.

EDIT: spire seems to have taken them to.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hey, where's Mewter been? I haven't seen him take very many requests since I made my first request.

Spire

III
BRoomer
all mines :p.

EDIT: spire seems to have taken them to... so im guessing we both are doing it? Please. I have been hungry for a request all day but they seem to keep getting take.
We can both take 'em. I've been wanting to work with Dusknoir, Magmortar, Electevite, and Cacturne for a while now.

Hey, where's Mewter been? I haven't seen him take very many requests since I made my first request.
He's on vacation or something. If he has a request of yours, any of us can adopt it.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Okay, my mistake. It still looks good.

Reminds me of a pirate for some reason.

Also did you see my new challenge Spire or no?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks man, but don't feel inferior. I'm envious of your ability to use any and all colors very, very well. Like I've said before, I like to see things that are slightly... grayed down, or neutralized. Looking back at my OP, there's a huge blob of green and orange. Haha, it's ridiculous how everything turned out that way, but those are the color ranges that I enjoy working with the most. I'd like to work with some blue though.

Meduskiftry is scary. It looks to be a mutated apple phantom. Reminds me of a series of paintings I did once, actually. All in all, I really like this. Some of your latest fusions have really caught my eye. I don't know what you're doing differently, but you seem to be fusing Pokemon so much more intelligently (not that you weren't before).
Well, even so, you can do custom sprites much better. So I suppose we're even. ;)
But yeah, you're right, you do have a lot of green/orange-colored sprites. Speaking of blobs of the same color, some of my more recent requests have a blob of neon green.

It does kind of look like a mutated apple phantom...
But yeah, I like my recent fusions more as well. I don't know, maybe practice finally made perfect. Well, not "perfect", but that's the saying, so...well, you get what I mean. Or perhaps some better requests are being made. Maybe a combination of both. But I think the requests have always been pretty good, so maybe I'm just improving.

He left for a 2 month vacation at the end of May, I believe. He told us he probably wouldn't be able to access a computer while he was there beforehand, and then it turned out he had access to a computer. Maybe he doesn't have access to one anymore? I don't know. In any case, he should be back in about another month doing requests for sure.

Reminds me of a pirate for some reason.
You know, as weird as it sounds, it kind of reminds me of a pirate, too! That's kind of odd.
Maybe it's because he only has the one "eye" and since it's on the right side, it looks like he has an eyepatch over the other one? I think there's more to it than that, but that might be part of it.

Zook, I finished Sableye/Paris.

Majora, I finished Giratina/Regigigas.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You know, as weird as it sounds, it kind of reminds me of a pirate, too! That's kind of odd.Maybe it's because he only has the one "eye" and since it's on the right side, it looks like he has an eyepatch over the other one? I think there's more to it than that, but that might be part of it.
I figured out why it looks like a pirate although this is my opinion.

1. Only has 1 eye and the right eye looks like its eye patch covered.
2. The squiggle on its legs look like hook hands.
3. The X on its face.

Just put a skull above the X and you got a pirate pokemon.

Edit: The new pokemon posted before me look great.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Regigigas and Giratina looks great, like a real legendary. That flows so well.

Hitmonbone is awesome, too. Always wanted to imagine that. XD

Also, vacation. Got it.

M.K

Level 55
I Have An Announcement!

Meta-Kirby will be on vacation from Saturday, June 28th to Sunday, July 6th. He will be enjoying a great cruise to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan Island, and Grand Cayman. Soon after that, I have to leave for Michigan to compete in Junior Olympic Diving Zones Championships. I'm very sorry for this long break, but I PROMISE when I get back to town that I will work as hard as a possibly can to fulfill requests!

But don't worry, Meta-Kirby's brain is still working just fine. In fact, when he returns from vacation, The Custom Pokemon Shop will add one more unique item to the already staggering amount of variety....
BE READY!!!!

Spire

III
BRoomer
dude... that thing looks freaking scary... you win at life sir.

what is it made out of?
I drew it from scratch. All of the totally custom Pokemon (not fusions or type changes) are drawn from scratch - most are evolutions.

Guys, guys! i HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
Oh yeah? Let's hear it.

That's fine Meta-Kirby. While your additions will be missed, we'll try and keep maintenance around here so you can return to a nice, clean shop. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us, though. Take care.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nope. I went back a few pages and saw nothing. What is it?
A fusion of two fusions--that's why Bowser and I were doing those.

Regigigas and Giratina looks great, like a real legendary. That flows so well.
Thanks.

Someone put a Sonic-jigglypuff fusion on.

Really.
Hm...maybe. What do you think Spire, should we allow a fusion with another franchise?
If we do allow it, I'd just like to say I claim it in advance, and I will be using the Sonic 3/& Knuckles sprite. That is all.

I Have An Announcement!

Meta-Kirby will be on vacation from Saturday, June 28th to Sunday, July 6th. He will be enjoying a great cruise to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan Island, and Grand Cayman. Soon after that, I have to leave for Michigan to compete in Junior Olympic Diving Zones Championships. I'm very sorry for this long break, but I PROMISE when I get back to town that I will work as hard as a possibly can to fulfill requests!

But don't worry, Meta-Kirby's brain is still working just fine. In fact, when he returns from vacation, The Custom Pokemon Shop will add one more unique item to the already staggering amount of variety....
BE READY!!!!
Sheesh, you and Mewter and your fancy vacations. Thanks for making me feel like crap. (Only kidding.)

But yeah, have fun--we'll miss you, but we'll make sure to keep up shop for when you come back.
And I'm eager to see this unique item.

majora_787

Smash Hero
We'll be sure to send you a super postcard, MK. We'll even use Fedex so we don't lose it. XD

But yeah, Spire...Firus...BowserKing...you guys can;t go on vacation until someone comes back, you can't all just go on a month/2 month vacation. XD

Spire

III
BRoomer
Alright, I'll add your challenged XACE-K.

As for cross-franchises - well... we already have a hermaphrodite trainer and that Metroid fusion (HAW HAW), so I think it would be acceptable. But, we have to keep these "special" requests to an absolute minimum. Pokemon = 99%, others can take up that 1%, alright?

I may be going on vacation soon, but it'll be a five, maybe six day trip. Nothing big.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Shartran - Requested by: The wrath of Koarin // 6-27-08
Water/Steel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Porymew 2 - Requested by: zrky // 6-27-08
Normal/Psychic

Shartran may be one of the coolest things I've ever done, while Porymew 2 easily takes the strangest award.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Water/Steel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Normal/Psychic

Shartran may be one of the coolest things I've ever done, while Porymew 2 easily takes the strangest award.
dude, Shartran is KICK A$$, lets see anything beat that.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
We'll be sure to send you a super postcard, MK. We'll even use Fedex so we don't lose it. XD

But yeah, Spire...Firus...BowserKing...you guys can;t go on vacation until someone comes back, you can't all just go on a month/2 month vacation. XD
Well, don't worry; I'll be a little busy next week, I know that now, and I'm going on a 5/6 day trip, just like Spire, but that'll be after Meta-Kirby comes back.

Alright, I'll add your challenged XACE-K.

As for cross-franchises - well... we already have a hermaphrodite trainer and that Metroid fusion (HAW HAW), so I think it would be acceptable. But, we have to keep these "special" requests to an absolute minimum. Pokemon = 99%, others can take up that 1%, alright?

I may be going on vacation soon, but it'll be a five, maybe six day trip. Nothing big.
Yeah, that's what I figured--we discussed this when I first did my Metroid/Pokemon fusion. I just wanted to run it by you first to make sure that this wouldn't go over the line of too many. I mean, it's only one, but...well, in any case, I'll get to work on that.

Water/Steel

Normal/Psychic

Shartran looks AWESOME, and Porymew 2 does look sort of strange, but still awesome.

Also, I thought of this while playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles a while ago--does this enemy not scream the name "Sharpedo"? If you were to see it in game, it would look even more like that, it flies forward towards you.

It's like a shark torpedo.

Anyways, I'll get started on some fusions.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I hae limited internet access.
I forgot to mention it, but Spire you did an amazing job on the 4 regi fusion. Not that the others werent good, but yourswas amazingly AWEWSOME. And great job on the Porygon/Mewtwo, and Heatran/sharpedo (way too cool not to be a legendary:))
OK ill post my challenge. First choose one of your fusions, and simply give it a single/dual type change. it should't be to hard, but let's see what you come up with.

Oh,Spire can I take your place while your on vacation.Not really that was a joke:laugh:I don't have time to do allot of fusions.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Water/Steel

Normal/Psychic

Wow, they're awesome. I'll repost my challenge again Spire. I want you to take 2 of the fusions you already have and fuse them together.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
shartran= EPIC.

Im starting my other fusions.

EDIT: done. I think this is one of, if not my best fusion.

That hovering disk BTW is the top of dusknoirs head. I think thats what would happen when electric and ghost mix.

Cacteghost (I know uncreative) is done. It didnt turn out like I wanted but for paint I would say it's pretty good.
The hat is not to pimp-atize it (thats a word now). It's because I figured being a dark type cacturne likes to scare birds (as he is part scarecrow) so I added honchkrows hat so he could fool murkrows into coming and then getting......

majora_787

Smash Hero
You did a great job Bowser.

Okay so the only ones left are my Cacturne evolution, and Spire's version of Magnoivire....

I'll get another request eventually, MY list is getting too big. XD

Top Bottom