• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer

Introducing: The Fifth Fatale....Meta-Kirby!
Hello, hello! It is me, Meta-Kirby! I am the fifth and final member of The Custom Pokemon Shop. This is my sprite outlet, let your mind fall deep into my pokemon creations and soak up the creativity as if it were the last drink on Earth. Oh, tastes like Diet Dr. Pepper? Yeah, that's my favorite drink by the way! Well, I really like Diet Pepsi too....hey, wait a minute! I'm getting side-tracked! Well, trust in me to do the very best I can when I make your sprites!​

Introducing: Deoxtacruel!​
Introducing: Lugiolu​
Introducing: Steel-Type Dragonair​
Introducing: Ninbleye​
Intrducing: Glisclax​
Introducing: Shucklegon-2​
Introducing: Teddiossom​
Introducing: Yamleye​
Introducing: Natuwoodo​
Introducing: Suntorb​
WHOA. That must have been quite a bit of [lefting], [centering], and [righting]. What stupid verbs I just used. Don't quote me on that.

Anyways, I'm really glad to see that you have begun to organize your post. It's obviously extremely different than ours and that's cool in its own right. Hope to see more.

****IT, double post. I do that too often.

M.K

Level 55
Thanks Firus/Spire! I plan to eventually take the White off the sprites I originally posted and put them up there, but for now, I think it looks pretty good ^_^.

EDIT: Revamped it, and I like it ALOT better NOW!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
~Krystal~, I finished the Politoed/Delibird Fusion.

Hope you like them.
Oh snap! I think my fascination with Politoed has almost gotten out of hand. Time to push this obsession of mine over the edge!

Politoed + Kabutops (This is the last one I swear)

Firus, you're showing me serious magic here. Its like a Politoed virus has taken control of every cell in their body. Not kidding. So convincing its scary. :chuckle:

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
The fact that nobody got my FSM joke back there makes me frown. :(

Hmmm... How about a Bayleef and Shuckle fusion, using Fire Red/Leaf Green sprites? I hate how Shuckle looks this gen.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yes..more challenges!! I want to make more fusions.

I have to say (not trying to brag) but looking back at my old fusions to now I think I can say that I have had a lot of improvement for a beginner. Then again everyone has made improvments :)

For my 600th post I made this....

Mewfinity

I choose this name because when I think if deoxys I think of infinity so thats why I added it to mewtwo.

Wrath`

Smash Master
out off that slew of awesome fussions, this one right here is the best.

epic, it looks like a real ledgaendary pokemon.

XACE-K

Smash Master

I have to say (not trying to brag) but looking back at my old fusions to now I think I can say that I have had a lot of improvement for a beginner. Then again everyone has made improvments :)

Mewfinity

I choose this name because when I think if deoxys I think of infinity so thats why I added it to mewtwo.

Wow, thats awesome too. You certainly are getting better.

As for my next challenge, I want you guys to:
Fuse two fusions that you have already made together. You can choose which fusion pokemon you want.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh snap! I think my fascination with Politoed has almost gotten out of hand. Time to push this obsession of mine over the edge!

Politoed + Kabutops (This is the last one I swear)

Firus, you're showing me serious magic here. Its like a Politoed virus has taken control of every cell in their body. Not kidding. So convincing its scary. :chuckle:
Aw, why the last one? I'm actually enjoying these. I'm not a fan of Politoed, I don't think I've ever done anything more than stick it in a box, but these fusions are actually fun.

...So yeah, I totally call this. ;)

**** PETA. I hate them.
I hate PETA too, but...what'd they do specifically, or is this just a random statement?

Some zangoose Fusions...

Sevectaboose

Poison/normal

Dont invite me.

Dont
Good job. But don't worry, our shop is full of members, so we wouldn't invite you anyways.

The fact that nobody got my FSM joke back there makes me frown. :(

Hmmm... How about a Bayleef and Shuckle fusion, using Fire Red/Leaf Green sprites? I hate how Shuckle looks this gen.
...I hate to keep calling all of the fusions that get requested now, but they're all so good! I call this.

Wow, these are all really nice. Good job.

Also are you guys ready for my next challenge?
DEFINITELY ready. I want to see what the next challenge is.

Mewfinity

You've definitely had improvements, Bowser. Not that your sprites weren't good before, but they're really good now. We've all improved, though, you're right. :)

Mewfinite looks awesome! That was a good choice of Pokemon to fuse, and a great name.
Congrats on your 600th post!

Spire

III
BRoomer
I was really mad at PETA last night for just being the biggest joke of an organization ever. **** them. I really hate them. They do **** like go into lobster shacks and put rubber bands around your wrists while you're eating so you'll know how the lobster feels.

Wanna know something? If you threw a PETA member into a lobster colony, they wouldn't give a **** who they were, and they'd tear 'em straight the **** up, AND EAT THEM. Screw PETA. What ever happened to "survival of the fittest," and "natural selection"? In other words - LIFE. PETA will try and abolish anything that they do not like. They're a pussyfoot terrorist organization and should be shut down.

Okay, so back to Pokemon. I want a few requests to work on today.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I was really mad at PETA last night for just being the biggest joke of an organization ever. **** them. I really hate them. They do **** like go into lobster shacks and put rubber bands around your wrists while you're eating so you'll know how the lobster feels.

Wanna know something? If you threw a PETA member into a lobster colony, they wouldn't give a **** who they were, and they'd tear 'em straight the **** up, AND EAT THEM. Screw PETA. What ever happened to "survival of the fittest," and "natural selection"? In other words - LIFE. PETA will try and abolish anything that they do not like. They're a pussyfoot terrorist organization and should be shut down.

Okay, so back to Pokemon. I want a few requests to work on today.
Yeah, PETA really is a bunch of morons. They give picture books to little kids about how their parents are murderers or whatever. They dump red paint on you if you have a fur coat. They're just morons.

You want to know the best part? They're starting to look into PLANT'S RIGHTS. What the **** are we supposed to eat?!

...But yeah, back to Pokemon.

~Krystal~, I finished Politoed/Kabutops.

Zook, I finished Shuckle/Bayleef.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Good thing I checked the front page, or I would have missed
, I totaly forgot about the ho-oh trainer fussion, thanks Firus it looks great.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
YAY I finally have internet after a long roadtrip.
HOLY CRAPINCH, theres allot a fusions. There is so much to quote now, but I'll just make a general AWESOME job. I really like the scyther/kingler.
Oh, Firus I haven't forgotten Warekip, so I will request it now....Mudkip/Mightyena. I also have a request that I just thought up, any of the 3 porygons(I can't choose)/Mewtwo:)

I have a chellenge, but I will wait XACE-K to post his challenge.

Spire

III
BRoomer
HOLY CRAPINCH, theres allot a fusions. There is so much to quote now, but I'll just make a general AWESOME job. I really like the scyther/kingler.
Oh, Firus I haven't forgotten Warekip, so I will request it now....Mudkip/Mightyena. I also have a request that I just thought up, any of the 3 porygons(I can't choose)/Mewtwo:)

I'm all over Porygontwo. IT'S MINE!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Ha! I knew if we both tried to remember it, at least one of us would. Good job remembering.
I call it.

XACE-K posted his challenge already, so you can post yours now if you want.

Speaking of the challenge, I'm done!

I fused Biquaza (Bidoof/Rayquaza) with Shaypinch (a.k.a Crapinch, Shaymin/Trapinch).

+
=

I present to you, Shaypiquaza. Enjoy.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Good job firus, it looks great. Im done mine to.

+

=

I didnt know my idea of a werekip went this far :laugh:. Anyway cant wait to see how it looks.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Good job firus, it looks great. Im done mine to.

+

=

I didnt know my idea of a werekip went this far :laugh:. Anyway cant wait to see how it looks.
Wow, nice job. Good choice of fusions, too. It looks great. :)

Also, speaking of Werekip...

I'm done.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I fused Biquaza (Bidoof/Rayquaza) with Shaypinch (a.k.a Crapinch, Shaymin/Trapinch).

+
=

I present to you, Shaypiquaza. Enjoy.
That's just evil. Look at that beast! I think I'd like to fuse two of my fusions. It's kind of like inbreeding though... too much of it, and they'll end up looking absolutely ********. So we should limit it.

Also, beautiful job, Bowser. While I adored both of the originals individually, the fusion worked out perfectly. Epic.

Wow, nice job. Good choice of fusions, too. It looks great. :)

Also, speaking of Werekip...

I'm done.
Uh oh, IT'S HERE. You work incredibly fast. I take a lot of time on my sprites - I have to get every single pixel perfect, so that's why I do not produce as much. Werekip though... I'd really love to get bitten by one of them. Turning into that every moonkip would be awesome!

AHH, LUNATONE + MUDKIP!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's just evil. Look at that beast! I think I'd like to fuse two of my fusions. It's kind of like inbreeding though... too much of it, and they'll end up looking absolutely ********. So we should limit it.

Also, beautiful job, Bowser. While I adored both of the originals individually, the fusion worked out perfectly. Epic.
Thanks. Yeah, we should definitely limit them, but as a challenge once every blue moon, it's okay, I think.

Uh oh, IT'S HERE. You work incredibly fast. I take a lot of time on my sprites - I have to get every single pixel perfect, so that's why I do not produce as much. Werekip though... I'd really love to get bitten by one of them. Turning into that every moonkip would be awesome!

AHH, LUNATONE + MUDKIP!
Haha, well, after a while it sort of becomes habitual and I can just move really fast. Plus, it was kind of a simple fusion--Mudkip has a head and a tail, pretty much, that can be manipulated, so...yeah, it didn't take very long.

Hey wait, you have a good point...perhaps if you fight a Lunatone at night with a Mudkip, it'll evolve into Werekip! *goes to try that*
Not really.

Hahaha that thing looks funny (in a good way). I think it turned out really good.
Thanks. :)

Also, I started this one last night when there were no requests and finished it this morning--I'm pretty happy with it. I always thought Torterra was an interesting Pokemon--I mean, it basically has a very small park-type thing on its back. So I was trying to think of an interesting edit to do, and I saw Torterra and I thought of type changes. Water was one that occurred to me, but...the water would all fall out. So instead, I did an Ice/Ground Type Torterra. I present to you, Frosterra. Hope you like it.

By the way, the little bits of brown in the tree are the ends of branches, in case you can't tell.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Also, I started this one last night when there were no requests and finished it this morning--I'm pretty happy with it. I always thought Torterra was an interesting Pokemon--I mean, it basically has a very small park-type thing on its back. So I was trying to think of an interesting edit to do, and I saw Torterra and I thought of type changes. Water was one that occurred to me, but...the water would all fall out. So instead, I did an Ice/Ground Type Torterra. I present to you, Frosterra. Hope you like it.

By the way, the little bits of brown in the tree are the ends of branches, in case you can't tell.
The snow-covered tree takes the cake. That's wonderful, however - if I were to work with this, I would do one thing differently - make the "ground" a bit more relevant. We can see the the shell is covered in snow and ice, but his body is completely frozen in appearance also. Perhaps, to give it a "ground" feel, while retaining that "cold" feel, you should make his body darker - perhaps a blue-grey, like his beak, with a few grey-brown accents. Give it a shot, you might cook up something even better.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The snow-covered tree takes the cake. That's wonderful, however - if I were to work with this, I would do one thing differently - make the "ground" a bit more relevant. We can see the the shell is covered in snow and ice, but his body is completely frozen in appearance also. Perhaps, to give it a "ground" feel, while retaining that "cold" feel, you should make his body darker - perhaps a blue-grey, like his beak, with a few grey-brown accents. Give it a shot, you might cook up something even better.
Thanks for the advice. The body did look a little funny, but I didn't know exactly how to fix it. But I like the way it looks now a lot better. The body doesn't look so flashy and bright, it looks duller--which is more fitting of a ground type. Again, thanks for the advice.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Thanks for the advice. The body did look a little funny, but I didn't know exactly how to fix it. But I like the way it looks now a lot better. The body doesn't look so flashy and bright, it looks duller--which is more fitting of a ground type. Again, thanks for the advice.

Nice! That looks a thousand times better! And you even gave it ice claws and horns. Man, that's a keeper!

You know what? I want a different set of starters in the next generation. No more grass, fire, and water. I want something like (I'm not taking into account the resistances, weaknesses, etc) : ice, bug, and rock. Although, Ice is the only special type, and the other are physical, I think it would make for a very interesting twist to the starters.

I've realized that the starters have remained grass, fire, and water, because they represent the three basic elements of life. The Pokemon world and the Pokemon that live in each region are based around the concept of the climates, and the different environments. Sinnoh is a colder region, so we have many water types. Hoenn is a very diverse region, so we have many different types.

If we were to start with an ice, bug, and rock type, then there would need to be more wild Pokemon that are not ice, bug, or rock. That means: more fire, more electric, more poison, more fighting, and more diversity and uniqueness, apart from the four generations that we have.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Nice! That looks a thousand times better! And you even gave it ice claws and horns. Man, that's a keeper!

You know what? I want a different set of starters in the next generation. No more grass, fire, and water. I want something like (I'm not taking into account the resistances, weaknesses, etc) : ice, bug, and rock. Although, Ice is the only special type, and the other are physical, I think it would make for a very interesting twist to the starters.

I've realized that the starters have remained grass, fire, and water, because they represent the three basic elements of life. The Pokemon world and the Pokemon that live in each region are based around the concept of the climates, and the different environments. Sinnoh is a colder region, so we have many water types. Hoenn is a very diverse region, so we have many different types.

If we were to start with an ice, bug, and rock type, then there would need to be more wild Pokemon that are not ice, bug, or rock. That means: more fire, more electric, more poison, more fighting, and more diversity and uniqueness, apart from the four generations that we have.

I would rather have it- psychic, fighting,dark or something.It still maintains the weakness thing while still being diffrent from the normal-water, fire, grass.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would rather have it- psychic, fighting,dark or something.It still maintains the weakness thing while still being diffrent from the normal-water, fire, grass.
Kind of sets a dark undertone for the game though. Those three types can easily be associated with the darker side of Pokemon - or in other words, the more "human" side.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Kind of sets a dark undertone for the game though. Those three types can easily be associated with the darker side of Pokemon - or in other words, the more "human" side.
You have a point, but Pokemon could stand to get a little darker. It might upset the little kids, but...screw the little kids. They can go play Barney, or whatever it is they like these days.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Holy hell. You guys have all done some serious work haven't you?

I've been trying to remove it from my vocabulary, but your work is truly a dictionary-worthy deffinition of epic.

The lava regi is the best one I've seen so far.

But now I have some tough challenges for you.

1: Metagross, Duskull and Shiftry fusion.
2: Lombre and Gulpin fusion.
3: Regigigas and Giratina fusion.

My affection for the bizarre side of the pokemon world has spoken. XP

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
"Regigigas and Giratina fusion."

I will give it a try.

Then again, since Im not a member, count me out.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Holy hell. You guys have all done some serious work haven't you?

I've been trying to remove it from my vocabulary, but your work is truly a dictionary-worthy deffinition of epic.

The lava regi is the best one I've seen so far.

But now I have some tough challenges for you.

1: Metagross, Duskull and Shiftry fusion.
2: Lombre and Gulpin fusion.
3: Regigigas and Giratina fusion.

My affection for the bizarre side of the pokemon world has spoken. XP
Thanks.

I call 1, and I'll add 3 to the Pending List.

Also, Spire...a ghost from Page 30 says hi; Spatemporum. Now that we got some extra time, I was able to finally do the version 3 I said I'd make a mental note to do. I hope I finally nailed it this time.

Also, I changed its name to Tempatialus, since the old name is kind of...well, long and awkward. This one is better, in my opinion.

I'll get to work on that one for you right away though, Majora.

sonofthesky said:
"Regigigas and Giratina fusion."

I will give it a try.

Then again, since Im not a member, count me out.
Yeah, please do not take any requests unless you're a member of the shop. Thanks.

Spire

III
BRoomer
DUDE! It.... scratch Dialga and Palkia out of the Pokedex, this thing should replace both. That's legendary, my friend. I was hoping that you'd get around to redoing that one, and you just made it 100x better.

Also, I present Sonic The Hedgedawg's Parasect evolution:

Paraspion

Top Bottom