• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Claimed and DONE!

Introducing: Deoxtacruel!

I'm so, so, so, so proud of this one. It was very, very hard to make, and overall, I am proud of the way it turned out. Oh man, I really hope you like it as much as I do!
I love it! Those colors...THAT PALLETTE should've been the shiny Tentacruel pallette. It fits perfectly. And the face, while the eyes look a little weird, fits perfectly. Awesome job, Meta-Kirby. :)

Holy crapinch, it's His Noodlyness.
Haha!
I spawned a saying now! "Holy crapinch!"

It came from the deep, and killed millions. Genius. XD

This reminds me of this thing I imagined a long time ago, about what Deoxys would be like if he could corrupt other pokemon and deoxify them. This reminds me of how awesome that idea was.
Hm, that's an interesting idea, and that looks almost exactly like that!

Muhahaha!! It's hideously cool :p.

Firus you can take the absol/seoxys requests of the pending, I'll have them done soon :).
Haha, flying slime! That would be hilarious to see, a flying blob of...muck. But yeah, good job.

Also, I really owe you and Meta-Kirby. Thanks to you, the pending list has been whittled down to practically nothing! I've been feeling a bit demotivated lately, but I'm really going to try to finish my claimed ones today. Also, I posted this last night, but I was kind of tired so I didn't post it here.

Majora, I finished Ice/Dark Heatran. That typing really fits him, I think.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Deoxtacruel, Mukmance and Frostran look awesome.

Once the requests start going down, I'll give out the next challenge.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Deosol is done :). I used those things on the back of deoxys as a kind of bony wing.

~krystal~ I dont think were ready to do requests yet but it's up to firus.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Phew! I finished the Ho-Oh/Any Trainer fusion, The wrath of Koarin.

I fused it with the Ninja Boy (I think that's his name, anyways). I couldn't resist...it had too much humor potential. At least I didn't go with one of the little kids with the inner tube. ;) Anyways, I'm pretty happy with it. Hope you like it as well.

Majora, I finished the Registeel/Empoleon/Groudon fusion.

Hope you like it!

Finally, MysticKenji, I finished Super Deoxys.

I used various parts and pieces from each form, Attack Deoxys as the base. I also changed the color to look more epic. Not that I don't love Deoxys's base color, but it had to be different, since it is "Super Deoxys" after all. I'm really happy with this one--I think the purple/blue pallette worked really well for it.

Politoed + Grimer

And yes...I need help...professional help....

Deosol is done :). I used those things on the back of deoxys as a kind of bony wing.

~krystal~ I dont think were ready to do requests yet but it's up to firus.
Good job, Bowser. :) That was a creative idea, using the tentacle-things as a wing-type thing. Those colors work pretty well with Absol, too.

I'll claim this. I think we can allow requests again, don't you?

Again, thank you guys SO much. The request list is practically nothing now.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya, there's not much left of the pending. So we take requests again :). Oh, and great fusions firus my favourite is super deoxys. You cant give us all the credit, you should look back at all the fusions, which are all amazing, you have done the past month compared to the rest of us :).

Deosol-defense form is done.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm usually not one to hop on the bandwagon but...

Holy crapinch your awesome!

Sorry, I didn't read it very well. Looks like a corrupted absol, which is awesome to see. Absol already gives off a corrupted vibe, but to put it in a form that resembles a puppet of another creature is sheer awesome.

Making the speed form mostly Absol was a great idea, actually. I can easily imagine a dog-like frame being a better speed frame for this fusion.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Man, there is just too much to quote. Too many wonderful, wonderful sprites have been made in the past couple of days. I apologize for not being here to whittle down the pending requests, but boy, oh boy. These sprites brought a smile to say the least. From a peer's point of view, you guys have improved tenfold over the past week or two. Excellent job team; this latest work is superb.

Lots of Deoxys and Absol, isn't there?

zrky

Smash Lol'd

WOW this thing is like amazing, in my opinion one of your best.But that might be me just liking registeel and Empoleon.:)

and Bowser, :)awesome job on the Absol/Deoxys, you did an AMAZING job on it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Thanks guys, attack form will be done soon as well :). What im planing on doing is 2 dog like versions and 2 deoxys like fusions. Im still not sure if I should make the attack version dog like or deoxys like.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Thanks guys, attack form will be done soon as well :). What im planing on doing is 2 dog like versions and 2 deoxys like fusions. Im still not sure if I should make the attack version dog like or deoxys like.
that's a good idea, but Attack I think should be Dog IMO.
Oh and can we make requests yet, if so can I have a Kingler/Scyther

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ya, there's not much left of the pending. So we take requests again :). Oh, and great fusions firus my favourite is super deoxys. You cant give us all the credit, you should look back at all the fusions, which are all amazing, you have done the past month compared to the rest of us :).

Deosol-defense form is done.
Wow, it looks really awesome! That was a good choice, doing Defense form as Deoxys-like rather than Absol-like. You did a really nice job. :)

Man, there is just too much to quote. Too many wonderful, wonderful sprites have been made in the past couple of days. I apologize for not being here to whittle down the pending requests, but boy, oh boy. These sprites brought a smile to say the least. From a peer's point of view, you guys have improved tenfold over the past week or two. Excellent job team; this latest work is superb.

Lots of Deoxys and Absol, isn't there?
Thanks. :)

Yeah, you're right. I'm a bit surprised Deoxys didn't get more requests earlier. In any case, even if the Deoxys requests go through the roof, it's actually a cool Pokemon and not hard to fuse (looking at you, Cresselia, Darkrai, and Lucario), so I don't think it would be ban-worthy.

WOW this thing is like amazing, in my opinion one of your best.But that might be me just liking registeel and Empoleon.:)

and Bowser, :)awesome job on the Absol/Deoxys, you did an AMAZING job on it.

Hm...well, in my opinion I think you should do Deoxys-like for Attack, Absol-like for Normal. But that's me.

Also...

MysticKenji, I finished the Lucario Alts from Brawl.

I did them both in his regular sprite and the first animation of him, which looks a little cooler in my opinion. In any case, it was just a recolor so I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little more for it. Hope you like them.

XACE-K, I finished Lickitung/Rhydon and Magmar/Electabuzz.

I think they both turned out pretty well. Hope you like them.

zrky said:
Oh and can we make requests yet, if so can I have a Kingler/Scyther
Well, just look at the request lists. ;) Yep, you may now officially make requests again!

...By the way, I call this one.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah, you're right. I'm a bit surprised Deoxys didn't get more requests earlier. In any case, even if the Deoxys requests go through the roof, it's actually a cool Pokemon and not hard to fuse (looking at you, Cresselia, Darkrai, and Lucario), so I don't think it would be ban-worthy.
In case I came off wrong, in now way do I want Deoxys banned. It's really fun to work with.

XACE-K, I finished Lickitung/Rhydon and Magmar/Electabuzz.

I think they both turned out pretty well. Hope you like them.
****! I wish I had seen those requests. I would have taken them in a heart beat.

Well, just look at the request lists. ;) Yep, you may now officially make requests again!

...By the way, I call this one.
You're a pro at nabbing the best requests...

Also, wonderful job on those Lucarios. They look identical to the Brawl alts.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
In case I came off wrong, in now way do I want Deoxys banned. It's really fun to work with.
I figured you wouldn't--it doesn't really match any of the criteria that the previous Pokemon have, other than being popular. It was just sort of an afterthought of "Wow, it is getting a lot of requests." But yeah, it's a very versatile Pokemon and it has four forms--to ban it would be senseless and would rid of four good fusion candidates. Plus, the only one thus far that's been banned that wasn't at least slightly hard to fuse (Darkrai wasn't extremely difficult, but it's kind of an oddly shaped Pokemon in some parts) is Unown, and that has different reasons.

****! I wish I had seen those requests. I would have taken them in a heart beat.
I think I claimed them right after they were requested, so that might explain why you didn't see them. But yeah, that's why I claimed them. ;)

You're a pro at nabbing the best requests...

Also, wonderful job on those Lucarios. They look identical to the Brawl alts.
Haha, thanks.

Also, Ryudo Sama, I finished Moltres/Clefairy. I wasn't really sure at all how to tackle this one at first, but it turned out pretty well, I think.

And zrky, I finished the Armaldo/Kabutops with Aerodactyl Wings.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Regilossus - Requested by: zrky // 6-26-08
Steel/Rock
I finally got around to doing this regi-request.... regiquest, if you will. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, as it is considerably different from the other quad-regi fusions.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Finally, MysticKenji, I finished Super Deoxys.

I used various parts and pieces from each form, Attack Deoxys as the base. I also changed the color to look more epic. Not that I don't love Deoxys's base color, but it had to be different, since it is "Super Deoxys" after all. I'm really happy with this one--I think the purple/blue pallette worked really well for it.
*is speechless*
This is too good.

MysticKenji, I finished the Lucario Alts from Brawl.

I did them both in his regular sprite and the first animation of him, which looks a little cooler in my opinion. In any case, it was just a recolor so I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little more for it. Hope you like them.
Cool. Thanks. ^_^

Spire

III
BRoomer
Regimagma - Requested by: Terywj // 6-26-08
Fire/Rock

I finished Regimagma. The request was for a Fire-type Regi, and I failed to fulfill that, but I feel that a Fire/Rock (magma) type felt more.... convincing, given that all of the Regis so far have been of solid substances. Fire is not a solid substance, but magma is (sort of). I'd classify this Regi to not be associated with the other four, but rather a part of another Regi chain - perhaps a trio consisting of dual-type Regis, controlled by a different master. Also, because this Regi's sprite is a bit larger than even Regigigas, it would not make sense to include this with the original Regi trio.

I think I might want to create two more Regis to complete this new trio, and then perhaps their master.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Fire/Rock

I finished Regimagma. The request was for a Fire-type Regi, and I failed to fulfill that, but I feel that a Fire/Rock (magma) type felt more.... convincing, given that all of the Regis so far have been of solid substances. Fire is not a solid substance, but magma is (sort of).
that;s impressive

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Awsome fusions firus and spire :).

I guess I'm going to make normal dog like and attack deoxys like. It just seems to work easier for me.

EDIT: done attack forme. I tried to keep the concept of a absol/deoxys as similar as possible but still add some diffrences (the spikes on the vines, adding a tail ect.)

Done normal form as well :). He seems like a absol being controlled, that's why he has arms coming out of him. I switched the colouring of him from the speed version.

I have done a lot of deoxys and absol fusions, most of them being recent. I dont mind thee both really cool pokemon.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finally got around to doing this regi-request.... regiquest, if you will. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, as it is considerably different from the other quad-regi fusions.
Fire/Rock

I finished Regimagma. The request was for a Fire-type Regi, and I failed to fulfill that, but I feel that a Fire/Rock (magma) type felt more.... convincing, given that all of the Regis so far have been of solid substances. Fire is not a solid substance, but magma is (sort of). I'd classify this Regi to not be associated with the other four, but rather a part of another Regi chain - perhaps a trio consisting of dual-type Regis, controlled by a different master. Also, because this Regi's sprite is a bit larger than even Regigigas, it would not make sense to include this with the original Regi trio.

I think I might want to create two more Regis to complete this new trio, and then perhaps their master.
Wow, good job on both of those, Spire. They look awesome!
Also, good concept for the new Regi Trio. Then you can create an actually good leader, instead of a robot covered with grass, a.k.a. Regigigas.

Awsome fusions firus and spire :).

I guess im going to make normal dog like and attack deoxys like. It just seems to work easier for me.

EDIT: done attack forme. I tried to keep the concept of a absol/deoxys as similar as possible but still add some diffrences (the spikes on the vines, adding a tail ect.)
And good job on Attack Form Deosol.

Also, I have a few announcements.

First of all, ~Krystal~, I finished Grimer/Politoed. It actually came out really well, in my opinion.

Second of all, zrky, I finished Scyther/Kingler.

Thirdly, wow. It's been so long since I've had "None" for all three lists in the OP! Good work, guys. Couldn't have done it without you.
...Not that I dislike requests, but it's nice to have that weight of "Oh my god, I have 20 requests left!" lifted, finally.

And finally, Lucario fans, rejoice! After my use of the sprite from Lucario's animation, we decided that Lucario be allowed again! We will use that sprite, however, not the other one, and also, try not to overdo the requests. That was part of the the reason for his initial banning.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya , im empty on requests as well. It feels relaxing :).

Lucario's back? Cool. At least he's coming with his mouth closed this time :p. Though due to the weird placing of his arms, im going to use the arms of the other version.

Oh and great fusions the kingler one turned out really good.

M.K

Level 55
Oh SWEET! We can take requests again! Wow, I'm really happy for some reason.
Thanks for all the positive feedback on our work everyone!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh SWEET! We can take requests again! Wow, I'm really happy for some reason.
Thanks for all the positive feedback on our work everyone!
Hey Meta-Kirby, I just checked the link in Firus' OP to your post on page 43, 45, something around there and I realized that you don't update it. You should update that page with all of your creations so they'll be cohesive and together. I know you've released a lot of great work, but over the course of about 30 pages (wow this thread is growing quickly). I'd love to see it all compiled into one post so I, and everyone else, can view your work.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey Meta-Kirby, I just checked the link in Firus' OP to your post on page 43, 45, something around there and I realized that you don't update it. You should update that page with all of your creations so they'll be cohesive and together. I know you've released a lot of great work, but over the course of about 30 pages (wow this thread is growing quickly). I'd love to see it all compiled into one post so I, and everyone else, can view your work.
I could be wrong, but I think he said he's working on it--getting it all ready, that is.

Also, I did a couple requests for a friend of mine and I thought I'd post them here. They were actually really good requests, in my opinion.

Espeon/Ninetails

Combusken/Sneasel

Spire

III
BRoomer
I could be wrong, but I think he said he's working on it--getting it all ready, that is.

Also, I did a couple requests for a friend of mine and I thought I'd post them here. They were actually really good requests, in my opinion.

Espeon/Ninetails

Combusken/Sneasel
Using the shiny Ninetales with Espeon was a bulletproof move. Both are roughly the same in color, and look like they would fuse beautifully - which they did.

Also, Combusken and Sneasel fused really well together.

Did you know Ninetales isn't spelled with "tails"? I found that out when I made my Arcaninetails fusion.

M.K

Level 55
Yep, just gotta get it all together! Like Firus said, it's all in my Photobucket account, so it would be easy to eventually get it all together.

Spire

III
BRoomer
AGH WTF!? I just lost a number of Pokemon in my OP. What the hell? It's the same that happened with you Firus, and all that's left is the ominous "-%2". Ugh, where's Mewter...

M.K

Level 55
Eh, I got blocked out of my Photobucket because I forgot my login and tried too many times to get back in X_x. I'll get around to fixing the sprite portion of my "shop" post when I can log back in.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Using the shiny Ninetales with Espeon was a bulletproof move. Both are roughly the same in color, and look like they would fuse beautifully - which they did.

Also, Combusken and Sneasel fused really well together.

Did you know Ninetales isn't spelled with "tails"? I found that out when I made my Arcaninetails fusion.
Actually, surprisingly enough, I didn't use Shiny Ninetales for that. I used Espeon's pallette, applying its ear color to the small stripe on the tail. But don't feel stupid--I actually had to check myself, I couldn't remember. I guess I figured it wouldn't matter since I was applying Espeon's pallette anyways (there's not much other reason to not use Shiny Ninetales, since it's so awesome looking).

But thanks for both. :)

As for Ninetales, I could've sworn something was odd with the way I spelled it the first time it came up in the thread, but for whatever reason, I guess I never looked into it...in any case, thanks for the correction. Now I have to go back and fix every fusion with "tails" in its name instead. :laugh:

Politoed + Delibird
I call this. Politoed fusions seem to work out well for me, and I did always think Delibird was an interesting Pokemon.

I just saw Dragentew x_x

Good job on it, Firus.
Thanks.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I fixed it. Luckily I had some of the information saved on my computer (I have a couple of backups for myself, for you Firus, and bowser). Still a couple of names that I haven't filled in, but it's all good.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I fixed it. Luckily I had some of the information saved on my computer (I have a couple of backups for myself, for you Firus, and bowser). Still a couple of names that I haven't filled in, but it's all good.
so... are you guys about caught up on requests yet?
Yeah, we're all caught up. Now we need more.

Also, I did a revamp of Palkia. I've always hated the Palkia sprite because its colors are far off from its artwork. Here's a comparison of mine vs. the original:

VS.

I bought Pearl over Diamond because I really liked how Palkia looked in comparison to Dialga. I knew nothing else of the fourth gen. So then I finally get to Palkia at Spear Pillar, and it looks like ****. I thought it would have that creamy-metal look, but it was just completely pink. To say the least, I was very disappointed.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
okay... anytime someone wants to do my next level evolution of parasect... I'll be waiting.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
....ok, it's just a beta phase, but check out my linked page in the first post!
Wow, you really went all out! Nice job!

Only one thing, you should also put in the sprites you posted initially in that post as examples of your work. Obviously you don't have to, but I think they were all really good, so I don't see why not. :)

~Krystal~, I finished the Politoed/Delibird Fusion.

Also, I revamped Bulbasaur.

Hope you like them.

Top Bottom