• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Haha, Firus.

The kabutops fusions were good, except for the kabutops and alakazam one. That one seemed strange, strange like a jigglypuff and rayquaza fusion.

THAT WASN'T A REQUEST. XD

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, I have completed it. Phew, that took a while. In any case, I hope you like it. I only used my edits because once I got through them, there wasn't enough room left for many more fusions. But I really hope you guys like it. I didn't post it directly because...well, it would be a screen stretch so epic that the page would explode. Hope you enjoy it!

Well that's annoying...the original size was 1024x768, they shrunk it by like half when I uploaded it, so it's not as good quality as it should be but...I hope you still like it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, there awesome.

We are overloaded with requests at the moment, and we’re all fairly busy—as such, we request that you hold off on making any further requests until we are able to catch up. Thank you.

Again, no more requests until we're caught up, please.
You do realize nobody reads the OP and make requests after seeing this thread. Just letting you know.

1000 posts, guys! Wow, we've come a long way. I never imagined our shop would become so huge.

In celebration, and in thanks, I present you with this;

A present.

Let's keep the shop going for another thousand posts!
F***ing a**hole, I wanted the 100th post. :mad:

Anyway let's look at the present and...

oh crap, I got Rick Roll'd.

Wrath`

Smash Master
@Firus, sorry i thought your name was actualy Frutis, I wasn't trying to call you a name.

What is a lolcano? Mewtotops is sickly awesome. Who put the "cat food located here" tag?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow, there awesome.
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

You do realize nobody reads the OP and make requests after seeing this thread. Just letting you know.
I don't assume very many people will be looking at the OP, but...there's not much other way I can convey it other than posting it at the current location and reposting it if someone makes a request, and keeping it in the OP. I could theoretically put it in my sig, but...yeah, people in other threads would be confused.

F***ing a**hole, I wanted the 100th post. :mad:

Anyway let's look at the present and...

oh crap, I got Rick Roll'd.
Be that as it may, I wanted to do something special for the 1000th post and figured it would be a little odd to do it in the 1001st or 10002nd post.

And it's not actually a Rick Roll, to other people reading this. I'm still angry at Photobucket for resizing it though...

@Firus, sorry i thought your name was actualy Frutis, I wasn't trying to call you a name.

What is a lolcano? Mewtotops is sickly awesome. Who put the "cat food located here" tag?
Oh okay. That's okay, it just came off like you were name-calling me.

I have no clue what a lolcano is, nor do I have any clue who put "cat food located here" on the thread.

But I'm glad you like Kabutwo.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm glad you took the 1000th Firus. I wanted you to have that honor (along with the 500th). You've contributed so much more than any of us, and have put such an incredible amount of work into this thread. Congratulations. I call 2000th!

Wrath`

Smash Master
It would be cool if we could find an animator so 2000 could be a mini-battle between two of the threads favorite poke-fusions.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks for sucking the fun out of it. I wanted to see if anybody believed me.
Yeah, but then they wouldn't have clicked the link.

I'm glad you took the 1000th Firus. I wanted you to have that honor (along with the 500th). You've contributed so much more than any of us, and have put such an incredible amount of work into this thread. Congratulations. I call 2000th!
Thanks. :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOW Firus that is an awsomely(it's a new word)cool picture:)
Hey, cool I found all of my requests. :)Wrath of Koarin has a very good idea for the 2000th post.
I call 1999th post (if I remember:laugh:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
WOW Firus that is an awsomely(it's a new word)cool picture:)
Hey, cool I found all of my requests. :)Wrath of Koarin has a very good idea for the 2000th post.
I call 1999th post (if I remember:laugh:)
Thanks, glad you like it.

And yeah, that's a great idea. I actually have the software to do that, I just have to figure out how. Would you mean a real battle or a Pokemon-style battle? Real battle might not be possible, what with all of the poses you'd need. I may be able to fuse and edit Pokemon, but I can't make custom poses for my life.

I'll figure something out.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Thanks, glad you like it.

And yeah, that's a great idea. I actually have the software to do that, I just have to figure out how. Would you mean a real battle or a Pokemon-style battle? Real battle might not be possible, what with all of the poses you'd need. I may be able to fuse and edit Pokemon, but I can't make custom poses for my life.

I'll figure something out.
Classic poke style. voting for who would be hard with all the great fussions we have. I naminate Kabutotar/tyranitops

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I vote Classic pokemon style, and I nominate Mewpoleon and Cyndadile
:laugh:34 pages back(half the number of what it's at right now 68) this thread was at 500 posts

If nobody minds, Im posting some of my attempted fusions, for opinionating:)enjoy

Aeroviper

Girafios

Kyokiss

My favorite, Absuicune

Mewtwo Revamp from Green

Venasaur Revamp from Green

Second Favorite, Zigkip (it's blury because it's a .jpg)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
:laugh:34 pages back(half the number of what it's at right now 68) this thread was at 500 posts

If nobody minds, Im posting some of my attempted fusions, for opinionating:)enjoy

Aeroviper
Looks awesome; I love how you made Aerodactyl's face a mask-type thing.

Girafios
This one fused very nicely! It almost looks like that's how it's supposed to be.

Kyokiss
Just like Girafios, this one fused very nicely! I'm not a huge fan of Togekiss, but you actually made it look cool.

My favorite, Absuicune
This one looks great! It fused really well. You wouldn't think Suicune would fuse so smoothly, but it seems like it actually does.

Mewtwo Revamp from Green

Wow, these revamps are really good! Like, awesomely good! And you went the creative route of Green, too. These are seriously full of win.

I've already commented on this one, but yeah, other than its JPEG-iness, it looks great.
Comments in red.

Only one question; where's Mewgoos? I really liked that one. :)
But yeah, overall, these are great. Good job, zrky. :)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
@ zrky: I like the Absuicune :)

@ Firus: Nice picture, it gives a good overall view of what has been made here. I think you guys improved a lot since the start of this thread :)

majora_787

Smash Hero
I think Absuicune is the best, but that's my bias toward Absol speaking. Plus the other really good one was JPEGd. Happened to my ice charmander. =P

Spire

III
BRoomer
i Vote Classic Pokemon Style, And I Nominate Mewpoleon And Cyndadile
:laugh:34 Pages Back(half The Number Of What It's At Right Now 68) This Thread Was At 500 Posts

If Nobody Minds, Im Posting Some Of My Attempted Fusions, For Opinionating:)enjoy

Girafios

Mewtwo Revamp From Green

Venasaur Revamp From Green
Epic, Zrky. Epic.

What the hell? Why aren't they showing in the quote? Anyways, it was Girafios, Mewtwo, and Venasaur.

Girafios is top-notch in beauty. If it were real, it would be mine all over the place.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Awsome 1000 post, a fusion of all your and spires fusions :p. You deserved the 1000 post firus :).

EDIT: Zrky Your aggron/rhydon fusion is done. I think it turned out good. There is a lot of things you guys might not notice. See if you can find out.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Awsome 1000 post, a fusion of all your and spires fusions :p. You deserved the 1000 post firus :).

EDIT: Zrky Your aggron/rhydon fusion is done. I think it turned out good. There is a lot of things you guys might not notice. See if you can find out.
What do you mean by "might not notice"? I don't see anything different about it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I looks cool, but Do you mean like Aggron's "helmet" is on the side of the head.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
no I mean like how its mouth and eyes are taken from aggron but the look so similar that people dont really notice.
I know the helmets on the side but I thought it wouldnt turn to a big problem as I needed some thing to make him look more like a fusion then just changed colour, arms and legs (there body shape is actually really similar).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
no I mean like how its mouth and eyes are taken from aggron but the look so similar that people dont really notice.
I know the helmets on the side but I thought it wouldnt turn to a big problem as I needed some thing to make him look more like a fusion then just changed colour and arms and legs (there body shape is actually really similar).
I requested them, because of the similar body shape. Wow your right the eyes and mouth are similar, you did a good job on this one.:)

majora_787

Smash Hero
I did originally see Rhyhorn as a rhino, but I didn't know what Rhydon was. Rhyperior looks just like Rhydon and appears pointless.

M.K

Level 55
I'm gonna put up a sprite tonight, I promise. I'm sorry I haven't contributed so much lately....been too busy smacking my body parts on a diving board >_<

Aeroviper
Uh...I don't really like it. The colors are mis-matched and the head looks too copy-paste.

Girafios
Simple, but good.

Kyokiss
Ehh...I don't like resized sprites. But its good I guess.

My favorite, Absuicune
I'm sorry, its just....not good. Very much at all. The parts look mismatched and it looks messy. Try thinking of a natural body part placement instead of random.

Mewtwo Revamp from Green

Good

Eh, its ok.
Comments in sweet Cyan. I'm not going to lie.

Also........

Introducing: Shucklegon-2!

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I like the idea, but it looks funny the way it's colored. Oh and just a quick question, are you going to work on any requests.:confused:

M.K

Level 55

I like the idea, but it looks funny the way it's colored. Oh and just a quick question, are you going to work on any requests.:confused:
I'm sorry, but I've been strictly bound to posting my own creations and am unable to take any orders on request of the Custom Pokemon Shop owners and caretakers. I'm sorry to dissappoint any who enjoy my work and the fact that I am unable to appeal to the requests of the customs saddens me, but it must be tolerated on the requests of Firius the Hedgehog and Spire III. I hope you understand my liability and current work restrictions and take into heart that I am but an apprentice, and nothing more.

Thank you!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
"foot cream"? Bah.

In any case, I'm trying to work on my fusions. I just recently sort of re-discovered the retro Sonic games and have been playing them like crazy (I finally beat Sonic 2! :laugh:). But I'm going to make myself work on fusions some more.

Also, Meta-Kirby, I like Shucklegon 2. Glad to see you back with us. :)
Oh yeah, and just a suggestion; you should put all of your sprites in your first post in the thread so people can easily access your sprites, instead of them scrolling through pages to find them.

I'm sorry, but I've been strictly bound to posting my own creations and am unable to take any orders on request of the Custom Pokemon Shop owners and caretakers. I'm sorry to dissappoint any who enjoy my work and the fact that I am unable to appeal to the requests of the customs saddens me, but it must be tolerated on the requests of Firius the Hedgehog and Spire III. I hope you understand my liability and current work restrictions and take into heart that I am but an apprentice, and nothing more.

Thank you!
Oh, uh...Meta-Kirby? Spire was supposed to PM you about this, but...you are a full member now. You can take requests if you want, just refer to the "Pending Requests" list at the bottom of my first post for some edits to work on.

M.K

Level 55
"foot cream"? Bah.

In any case, I'm trying to work on my fusions. I just recently sort of re-discovered the retro Sonic games and have been playing them like crazy (I finally beat Sonic 2! :laugh:). But I'm going to make myself work on fusions some more.

Also, Meta-Kirby, I like Shucklegon 2. Glad to see you back with us. :)
Oh yeah, and just a suggestion; you should put all of your sprites in your first post in the thread so people can easily access your sprites, instead of them scrolling through pages to find them.

Oh, uh...Meta-Kirby? Spire was supposed to PM you about this, but...you are a full member now. You can take requests if you want, just refer to the "Pending Requests" list at the bottom of my first post for some edits to work on.
O_O I am? I AM! YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Oh wow, I'm gonna start a request RIGHT NOW! (well, if I see one that I wanna do!)

Also, I plan to do my own little "corner" shop on that post where you linked me, I just have to lay it out first :D It will be done hopefully!

Dragonzealot's "Gliscor + Snorlax Fusion
Claiming.

AND DONE.

Introducing: Glisclax!

OMG it looks really funny, but then again, Snorlax looks funny too! Enjoy Dragonzealot!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh wow, I'm gonna start a request RIGHT NOW! (well, if I see one that I wanna do!)
Yup. And no problem; you deserve it.

Speaking of requests, metaknightp0wns, I finished Mewtwo/Dragonite.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Also, I plan to do my own little "corner" shop on that post where you linked me, I just have to lay it out first :D It will be done hopefully!
Firus, I told you nobody looks at the OP. Also,

lol at Glisclax. I have a feeling that it could be better.

majora_787

Smash Hero
The snorlax fusion is awesoe, but that's my bias toward weird pokemon speaking. XD

EDIT: Foot cream, Firus? :\

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Who ever made "removestupidtags" dosent understand the irony of it.... anyway pikaphlosion will be done soon.

You know how we do revamps, well if you look at the back sprite for most of the 2nd gen games then compare to 3rd gen then you will see that they are actually really similar. So in a way the are revamps.

EDIT: Done

Top Bottom