• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer
shartran= EPIC.

Im starting my other fusions.

EDIT: done. I think this is one of, if not my best fusion.

That hovering disk BTW is the top of dusknoirs head. I think thats what would happen when electric and ghost mix.
That looks incredible! And, it just so happens to look almost identical to my fusion of the three - with Magmortar's shoulders and head, Elecivire's legs, and the recoloring of Dusknoir's stripes to match Magmortar. Haha, I'll just give mine up, you can take this one all on your own, it's fine. Again though, great job.

I'll get to the Cacturne evolution as soon as I can.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
wow Bowser you did a good job on your last fusion.

Hey can I have a Minum/Plusle (a.k.a. Minosol)
Thanks

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Thanks guys.

I bet your cacturne evo will eat mines :p
Oh zrky I'll take the requests and i'll use that name as well :).

minosol is done. There was nothing I could add (except change that + - sign) and the colour (red + blue = purple).

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sorry for being picky, but sould you recolor the Trapinchs, bowser? Pretty please? It's great, just looks kinda clashing.
No problem. I wanted to do that in the first place but since you only asked for the heads I desided not to.
EDIT: done

I think it's a lot better. It would have looked even better if his head wasnt so big :p.

EDIT: version 3 with emerald sprite

majora_787

Smash Hero
I saw the cacturne evolution, you did a really good job. Time for Majora's grotesque fusion requests!!

1: Swalot, Dusclops, Lombre fusion
2: Poliwrath + Muk fusion

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
thanks guys. I will be done the gliscor fusion soon.
EDIT: Done
I guess I should've said something--I actually claimed this one. But I didn't say anything, just put it in my Claimed list, so I don't blame you. You did a good job with it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Request?

Salamence/Palkia
Palkia/Tyranitar

thats how it goes right?
Yeah, that's fine. As long as we know the Pokemon you're requesting that we use and what we do with them (type change, fusion, etc.) it's fine.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I have a few requests.

1. Ludicolo + Dragonite
2. Shiny Metagross + Heatran...with Ditto's face
3. Butterfree with a yellow scarf (if possible)
4. Celebi + Shaymin
5. Latias + Latios
Ill take # 2

I guess I should've said something--I actually claimed this one. But I didn't say anything, just put it in my Claimed list, so I don't blame you. You did a good job with it.
sorry :(. When we get some/a lot of requests I dont check to see if someone took it (unless the stated it). Again sorry about that.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ill take # 2
Noo! You keep stealing my requests!

Kidding, it's fine.

I call #4, and I've already done #5. It's one of my old fusions, so I'll post it and you have to tell me what you think. If you're satisfied, then that'll fulfill the request. If not, I'll redo it.

sorry :(. When we get some/a lot of requests I dont check to see if someone took it (unless the stated it). Again sorry about that.
Don't worry, it's cool. It's my fault for not saying anything--I would've probably ended up doing the same thing in your position.

EDIT: Here it is.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Dude, cross body parts, but make it white and purple, just like the recent Plusle + Minun fusion.
I already started on it and am doing the exact same thing. As I said, this is an old fusion--I'm not entirely surprised I was too stupid to do that.

1234!!!!!!

[finally I nabbed a special post #]
At first I was like, "What the heck? A double post AND spam? Sheesh, Spire."

Then I saw the edit, and...yeah.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
That Gliscor-Trapinch is too good, bowser!

Keeping up with my Trapinch theme, could I get a Trapinch Toxicroak and a Dunsparce Dugtrio? Thanks in advance, guys!

EDIT: Oh, and Firus, I was just going through my PMs, and I remembered something: You should put that... special Pokemon you made for me on the front page.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Dunsparce Dugtrio? Thanks in advance, guys!
This is bound to look hideous. I'll take it on.

Also, I'm glad we finally have a fusion including a member from the Diglett family. What would an evolution of Dugtrio be? Also, I'm eager to see the bottom half of a Diglett. It supposedly has feet, but I'd guess it's probably a giant mass of claws and tentacles, whipping around. There certainly is more than meets the eye with this little... thing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That Gliscor-Trapinch is too good, bowser!

Keeping up with my Trapinch theme, could I get a Trapinch Toxicroak and a Dunsparce Dugtrio? Thanks in advance, guys!

EDIT: Oh, and Firus, I was just going through my PMs, and I remembered something: You should put that... special Pokemon you made for me on the front page.
I call Trapinch/Toxicroak. Sounds interesting.

As for the special sprite, I don't know...I mainly just made it because I was bored. It is against shop policy. Then again, what the heck. Then we can at least say we tried it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

As for the special sprite, I don't know...I mainly just made it because I was bored. It is against shop policy. Then again, what the heck. Then we can at least say we tried it.

haha, so you actually pu it. I would have to agree that zook makes the strangest requests:laugh:
anyway, Bowser thanks for the Minosol I always wanted to know what it might look like. Keep up the good work:)
Ill make another request.Bulbasaur/Arceus thanks

Spire

III
BRoomer

Is that a bong?

Top Bottom